paparas123

Oct 1, 2017
I mean doesn't that mean the guy fucked that girl or the girl at least willing to do it? It sounds super ntr to me. Not even a small one. I didn't know that this dev interested in ntr content. such a shame
The twist is, we are playing as the DEV/ Dennis the whole time

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
She was probably also blackmailed, but they're both in their underwear so it's possible you got to them before he started.

We don't really know what happened yet the story will be explained next episode. I quit at chapter 14 when the arc began though. Even if there's no ntr, the ntr vibes in this game are so strong because the writing seems to not know how a plot can exist without this shithead trying to cuck you.

If you're going in, you've been warned.

I mean do most of his patreons enjoy getting cucked (in the game) so that's why he adds this content from the later on in the story? I didn't get that air from this game when first looked at it a quite sometime ago tbh. That's why it was suprising. Well another game went down to ntr hole it seems

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I mean doesn't that mean the guy fucked that girl or the girl at least willing to do it? It sounds super ntr to me. Not even a small one. I didn't know that this dev interested in ntr content. such a shame
Ep.18 ends with a cliffhanger.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no NTR in the game and very likely there won't be. NTR tag is wrong.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
im just st
Thank you for your support of this game. Kind of looks nice and comfi, girls are happy go lucky and any word of encouragement from you about having fun in this game goes a long way both for devs and any other fan out there.

Game oN!
can you tell me where you got broken dreamers fansig gif???

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
What does that even mean? And it's "patience". And if you hate this game so much, why the hell are you even following it? Addicted to complaining. That's why.
Do you not see the irony in coming on this forum and repeatedly complaining about how people are complaining?

Reactions: Subyan

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
Do you understand what irony means? 'Cause it's not that. I'm reading this thread because I'm interested in the game and its continued development. Also, I have eyes and a brain and I can tell that the people posting "omg ntr" clearly don't because there is none in this game and there is almost no chance there will be in the future. And if you've decided, for whatever reason, that this game isn't for you, why would you continue to haunt the thread and spam it with ignorant claims about the content? So, no, I don't see any irony here at all.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
What does that even mean? And it's "patience". And if you hate this game so much, why the hell are you even following it? Addicted to complaining. That's why.
I give honest reviews, (english is not my 1st language) excuse spelling mistakes, I dont like the game, and if u check reviews and other comments, star ratings etc etc many others share my point of view.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yes, as I understand it, the tag is defined here mostly by the jealousy it evokes in the player, and then yes, it absolutely IS ntr. If you don't want Eric Dennis to date your love interest it doesn't matter whether they have sex, it matters that they go on a date. It makes you jealous => ntr.

Edit:
"Tag description: Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC."

Yes, the antagonist is definitely involved. It causes jealousy. I think the tag is correct.

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
I give honest reviews, (english is not my 1st language) excuse spelling mistakes, I dont like the game, and if u check reviews and other comments, star ratings etc etc many others share my point of view.
Your last comment wasn't a review, and I don't see how it makes any sense as a response to somebody asking if they need a walkthrough. So, just an unhelpful comment of questionable sense. I don't care if you or anybody else doesn't like the game. When you're spamming the thread with worthless comments, you're pushing aside discussion that's actually relevant to the people who do like it. Leave a review if you think it's crap. Don't post flippant messages that lack any meaningful content.

Jul 13, 2018
reading the comments i guess this game its still heartbreaking i gave up of it because the NTR stuff was too much for me to handle i reached a chapter where the ship was gone at the end of the chapter and i just gave up of it because i felt like if i continue this game i would suffer from the story going towards NTR , that and i couldnt see the stupid face of the guy with glasses anymore

Last edited:

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
Yes, as I understand it, the tag is defined here mostly by the jealousy it evokes in the player, and then yes, it absolutely IS ntr. If you don't want Eric Dennis to date your love interest it doesn't matter whether they have sex, it matters that they go on a date. It makes you jealous => ntr.
I'm sorry, but that definition seems pretty loose and I don't think it's anywhere near its intended use.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Do you understand what irony means? 'Cause it's not that. I'm reading this thread because I'm interested in the game and its continued development. Also, I have eyes and a brain and I can tell that the people posting "omg ntr" clearly don't because there is none in this game and there is almost no chance there will be in the future. And if you've decided, for whatever reason, that this game isn't for you, why would you continue to haunt the thread and spam it with ignorant claims about the content? So, no, I don't see any irony here at all.
Just calm down man and let people post the way they want. I'll probably go back to playing the game when all is resolved and it doesn't end in ntr so I don't have to wait on these cliffhangers.

Now I can say complaints like "This game is trash" aren't productive and don't add anything, but many complaints here are fair and can benefit devs to look at them. As an example if people are complaining about ntr maybe the dev should stop adding story arcs which lead to almost-ntr on cliffhangers?

Also, it really is ntr. It doesn't require them to be outright fucking. If the girl just wants the guy to be jelous and he feels it that alone is enough
  • Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
reading the comments i guess this game its still heartbreaking i gave up of it because the NTR tiny stuff was too much for me to handle i reached a chapter where the ship was gone at the end of the chapter and i just gave up of it because i felt like if i continue this game i would suffer from the story going towards NTR , that and i couldnt see the stupid face of the guy with glasses anymore
This game has no ntr in it. In fact, that game repeatedly demonstrates that Dennis, despite all his machinations, ISN'T GETTING ANY.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes