JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Dang, already on Episode 18, and as I'm writing this, haven't even finished the 2nd episode yet. I may have to do Double Homework to get caught up. See what I did there? ;) :LOL: But seriously, do like it so far, and will truly be keeping me busy, that's for sure. Thank you.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Wow - OMG - Eps 13 through Ep 18 offline WOW - I had not expected so many offline versions to be posted at the same time. Thanks to whomever.

Edit: I can see I have my playtime planned out for this week planned out already.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Man, these devs just LOVE playing games man. Every. Single. Time. There's always some twist or some cliffhanger. Can we just not? Fuck Dennis man. And Mosley too. The whole "experiment" thing is just so over the top. Especially when there's "almost" hints that the reason the MC is the way he is, the avalanche, might have been caused on purpose.
And also another thing, what is up with all the girls selections? It seems that you might get Tamara and Jo no matter what, but what's the purpose of others? With the last ep, you having to choose between the 4 (I've only done Lauren, but I suspect the rest to be similar, as it seemed in her scene that she and MC became very close, possibly full on love) does that lock you into stuff? So one chosen girl + T&J? And what if all the other are just there for the "scenes"? That would be kinda fucked with the amount of choices regarding them. Lastly, is a harem even a possibility, because now I am really unsure if it is. A lot of stuff might look like saying, "yeah it is" for example the Dennis "Master" scene showing what you "could get/could have gotten" or aiming for, yet all the choices regarding the 4 are all over the place and don't seem to be leading to a "harem" ending.

P.S. Who added the three letters of doom tag? That hasn't happened "yet". The scene seems to suggest at it about to be a thing when the MC walks in, obviously because of Dennis getting the "tool" thing, but for now, I feel like it's unwarranted

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i have episode 12 saves, and it says when playing episode 13 that i need to load my episode 12 saves, but it isn't letting me back up the episode 12 saves? Whats the deal, i don't want to replay 1-12 :/
this is why i couldn't finish his other game. i got like halfway through it then something happened wherein which it wouldn't recognise i played it before so i just gave up

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I've been monitoring this game for some time since I'm interested in it, but would rather let it finish first. I also played their last game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I never noticed an NTR tag before. Based on their last game, NTR doesn't seem like their thing. I'm not against NTR. I rather enjoy it. But can someone tell me what possible "NTR" thing is in this game? You can put it in spoilers if you want.

Reactions: arimfan

SirDickerton

May 5, 2019
I've been monitoring this game for some time since I'm interested in it, but would rather let it finish first. I also played their last game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I never noticed an NTR tag before. Based on their last game, NTR doesn't seem like their thing. I'm not against NTR. I rather enjoy it. But can someone tell me what possible "NTR" thing is in this game? You can put it in spoilers if you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i just played episode 18 and i am pretty sure that tag is a mistake, sure there is a few things in this update that could hint there is a chance of it happening, but i very much doubt it as the main antagonist have not been able too get any where with the girls in 18 episodes.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
DOWNLOAD
SPOILER: Ep.1-12

Episode 13: - MEGA - -
Episode 14: - MEGA - -
Episode 15: - MEGA - -
Episode 16: - MEGA - -
Episode 17: - MEGA - -
Episode 18: - MEGA - -