Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I agree with your concept but the analogy is irrelevant
My point is basically is that just because something was avoided and a physical act was prevented doesn't mean that everything is good, and that there won't be mental or emotional damage. I suspect that the devs will just say "No sex actually happened so it's 100% okay" despite Johanna and Tamara obviously being upset with where things were headed, but also where they were at right now. A lot of people are saying "if they had sex, then I'll lose it". They should be losing it right now regardless for the anguish Dennis is putting Tamara and Johanna through right now, and has put everyone through in the past. I don't get that people are okay with "you can cause mental anguish for her all you want, but if you have sex with her, that's too much".

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I really hope the cliffhanger was a dream sequence and not real. I do find it odd that the MC says I am glad I didn't have any more odd dreams or something like that, right before he goes to check on her. Either way if this is a forced situation I am done with games from this developer. I have never played a game that has made me so upset with almost every update like this one does. I have told myself several times to stop playing this one, but I just can't I need to know how this will end. Part of it makes me feel it is good storytelling to get me so emotional about the game, but then also it could be poor storytelling too. I figure there can't be many more updates left, and I just need to stick it out til the end. I think the next update will really need to make up for the way ep 18 ended.
I am guessing it all depends on the "tool" he got from the doctor. I don't think he is using blackmail this time. It may be some kind of drug. Whatever it is, he is totally deserving of a beating.

We will all see in the next update.

• Hey there
Reactions: Max1276

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I don't understand why he has the tag ntr
cause johanna/tamara cucked MC, whether or not she has gone fully through with it doesn't matter, the choice was made, the act had begun. She cucked MC. Thus NTR tag. And that was only that time, she said early she has done things for MC wouldn't know of, so stands to reason, that wasn't the first time.

Either way MC was betrayed, doesn't matter if nothing actually happened yet, the intent was there.

OLD (cause path dependent):Can safely say now though.... despite tamara's shit, and the stuff at the start with dennis, she is now best girl, because at least she would never do anything... although seeing the massive character shift for johanna... I wouldn't put anything past the writers. fuck I am probably giving them ideas.

Needs a new tag: Mental fuckery just to piss you off.... Cause fuck you for getting immersed.

Last edited:
May 5, 2018
I think, he's blackmailing Johanna with the truth of the accident cause she would like protect the MC. The Reason is that she doesn't wont that the MC enters her room and if Dennis had uses a "Tool", would she maybe act like a puppet.
In my Opinion she cut the phone line for Dennis, because of the blackmailing. (MC had the thougt that Dennis, Ms. Mosley or "one of the girls" cut the phone line)

I hope the MC reacts and break Dennis neck. It's a lonely place, sometimes people disappear.

• Haha

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think, he's blackmailing Johanna with the truth of the accident cause she would like protect the MC. The Reason is that she doesn't wont that the MC enters her room and if Dennis had uses a "Tool", would she maybe act like a puppet.
In my Opinion she cut the phone line for Dennis, because of the blackmailing. (MC had the thougt that Dennis, Ms. Mosley or "one of the girls" cut the phone line)

I hope the MC reacts and break Dennis neck. It's a lonely place, sometimes people disappear.
No, that would be too quick, needs more suffering. I played a plague tale recently, so death by rats would be pretty good.

• Hey there

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Exposed naked in the wilderness, another possibility.
Not personal enough. maybe a few stab wounds to speed up the process? (am I getting too dark? wait this is dennis... maybe not dark enough)

All I know is, if Dennis doesn't end up dead.... the ending will be disappointing no matter what. Or in a hole and throw away the hole. gov getting rid of people type shit.

Reactions: Max1276 and Rykuto

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I really hope the cliffhanger was a dream sequence and not real. I do find it odd that the MC says I am glad I didn't have any more odd dreams or something like that, right before he goes to check on her. Either way if this is a forced situation I am done with games from this developer. I have never played a game that has made me so upset with almost every update like this one does. I have told myself several times to stop playing this one, but I just can't I need to know how this will end. Part of it makes me feel it is good storytelling to get me so emotional about the game, but then also it could be poor storytelling too. I figure there can't be many more updates left, and I just need to stick it out til the end. I think the next update will really need to make up for the way ep 18 ended.
..... Thank you.... Like I am still in my head immersed so thank you. Probably not true.... cause of the lapse in logic there has been before in this game. But I needed this little shred of hope. And if it is a dream hey we might get to kill dennis :D

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
My 2 cents on the issue that blew this thread:

Lazy, writing. The end scene is based on who you picked, meaning, one decision mattered, in the whole game, 1. Worse than that, the one you pick is the one that ends in said scene, which is simply moronic. Tamara showed to be smarter than MC so she should have understood there'll be no end to the blackmailing, even commented about preferring the 5 IQ guy than the antagonist. Jo, although helpful and innocent, even selfless, looks to be way too involved with the MC as the first choice to do something like that. Maybe if he had spilled the beans to her and wasn't the first choice, thus, wanting to protect her sister and MC, I could get behind that although I personally despise NTR.

Instead, we have an idiotic scenario that doesn't make sense and is designed to raise angst in the player for angst's sake. Also, I feel the MC is losing IQ at an astonishingly quick rate.

For many other reasons others have already pointed out, the tag is appropriate at this point, while it might have been debatable in the past (since the MC didn't actually go out with anyone or the girls in question at that point) it's pretty solid now. Whether there should be a distinction for emotional betrayal, or "about to" ntr, the lack of explanation and way the cliffhanger was presented, that's the intended purpose. Thus, at least until said cliffhanger is resolved in an appropriate manner, the tag should stay.
burh... are you like a uni student or something? cause I swear this is written like a grade A essay. (not mocking by the way, genuinely impressed, I wish I could be that concise and to the point, if I was to write the same thing it would be a full 1000 word essay XD intro, and conclusion not included)

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
well one of the dev said they don't have ntr, but they also don't have to say they can't have ntr (I personally don't care if they have ntr or not, as long as it doesn't interfere with the harem)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
well one of the dev said they don't have ntr, but they also don't have to say they can't have ntr (I personally don't care if they have ntr or not, as long as it doesn't interfere with the harem)
By definition of harem... Ntr ruins it... or at least in the case of the girl that is the subject of ntr. If we talking true harem that is.

Reactions: Grimtown

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's been confirmed he did not touch anyone, and the MC arrived before anything happened.
While it shocked and scared me at first, as long as nothing further happens, I'm fine with it if the story's good :)
..... So if you walked in on your wife about to fuck a guy but they didn't official touch yet... you would be fine with that as long as nothing further happens and just return back to normal?

I use this analogy because that is pretty much how most people feel right now. Cause if you are properly immersed that is the scenario, although swap wife for girlfriend. Although if you already understand that others feel like this, then my comment is pointless :|

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
I also hate NTR but I don't know how I could ruin the harem, after all it is a game of choices, just knowing the right choice that should be right in the face, and could you show me why NTR (which possibly will be by the player's choice) will spoil the game?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I also hate NTR but I don't know how I could ruin the harem, after all it is a game of choices, just knowing the right choice that should be right in the face, and could you show me why NTR (which possibly will be by the player's choice) will spoil the game?
1. This game is an illusion of choice, you don't choose the story, you choose who you go with in the predetermined story. So any NTR will be there, only difference is which character. although the devs apparently are no ntr... so dunno.

Anyway my point wasn't that, my point was more of a logical nature, that Ntr ruins harem, because a harem is many girls loyal to a single man. when one goes for another man, they are no longer part of harem. at least by modern definitions of what a harem is. may have been different when harems were a real thing, but the tag is the topic so I am ignoring that possibility.

Anyway any character that is subject of ntr ruins them in harem. (to reiterate it more simply.... but probably making it more confusing.... I am good at unintentionally doing that)

Reactions: Settum

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
He wasn't going to have sex. It is just implied that it might happen.There is a confirmation from their discord that they did not do anything,nor will.
Does it matter? damage had been done. just cause they were interrupted doesn't change the fact that it was going to happen. only saving grace is the suggestion that MC is having a nightmare. Which now that I think about how the subject is choice dependent becomes more plausible, going off how the story is done so far.... although the way they like to drive the knife deeper and twist it in the wound just to prove a point.....

basically this:
Me when thinking it might be a nigthmare:

( I have been let down too many times to let myself believe... even so there is still a shred of hope)

Last edited:
Reactions: RanchFTW

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
1. This game is an illusion of choice, you don't choose the story, you choose who you go with in the predetermined story. So any NTR will be there, only difference is which character. although the devs apparently are no ntr... so dunno.

Anyway my point wasn't that, my point was more of a logical nature, that Ntr ruins harem, because a harem is many girls loyal to a single man. when one goes for another man, they are no longer part of harem. at least by modern definitions of what a harem is. may have been different when harems were a real thing, but the tag is the topic so I am ignoring that possibility.

Anyway any character that is subject of ntr ruins them in harem. (to reiterate it more simply.... but probably making it more confusing.... I am good at unintentionally doing that)
please don't understand that I was criticizing you so I just wanted to know your point

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes