Courier1010

Apr 17, 2020
There seems to be a lot of overreacting to the NTR label. The label is there because there are threats of it, but nothing has actually happened.

What we know:
-Dennis is manipulative and uses blackmail
-He threatens MC that he has a "tool" that will make all the girls have sex with him
-He taunts MC that he will make him a cuckhold
-Despite previous taunts, Dennis has not succeeded (he has so far been denied sex by every girl despite coercion)
-MC walks in on what appears to be Dennis' latest, most extreme attempt to coerce sex with either Johanna or Tamara (depending on who MC slept with first). Evidence that it is coerced is that they both have looks of terror on their faces and Tamara says "Kurt... help...!"
-Nothing has happened yet between Dennis and the girl, as their both in underwear and Dennis says they're just about to start.

What we can infer:
-The ending thought "No more words. No more blackmail. No more restraint." suggests that MC is not going to play games anymore and will beat the crap out of Dennis (hence not using words or restraint nor caring about blackmail). Thus, no sex will happen between Dennis and the girl. (This would make sense, as a large part of why MC has given into the blackmail is to protect the girls. If they're being practically raped by Dennis, that goes out the window.)

One theory I have is that Zeta has never actually lost control of the "experiment." Dennis states he found out the plan is for him to be humiliated. Though he seems to be of above average intelligence, Dennis' clearest negative trait is an insufferable arrogance. Being a psychologist, Zeta would likely recognize this and know how to exploit this. Thus, while Dennis ends up thinking he holds all the cards and is going to get what he wants, though in his overconfidence he will overplay his hand and put MC in a position where the blackmail doesn't have any power over him anymore. Dennis' thinking he's running the show only to be foiled by his nemeses (Zeta and MC) in large part due to his worst trait seems pretty darn humiliating.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
download.jpeg
I think you are taking this a little too far with the NTR stuff (of which there is only a slight hint IMO), but what do I know?

Reactions: Real Kreten

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
Episode 2 isn't even over and I want to slap the shit out of the MC. I understand you went thru some stuff, but that usually takes you down a peg not turn you into a selfish introverted asshole. I'm sure it'll get better but Jesus.

Reactions: Corambis

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Episode 2 isn't even over and I want to slap the shit out of the MC. I understand you went thru some stuff, but that usually takes you down a peg not turn you into a selfish introverted asshole. I'm sure it'll get better but Jesus.
He has some sort of mix between PTSD and Survivor's guilt (it does get explained much much much later in the story as to why, and why it's THAT bad for him.)

I can agree that the first contact with him, is fairly poor though, but if you stick with the story, it'll make a lot more sense :)

Reactions: wstlndwarrior

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
He has some sort of mix between PTSD and Survivor's guilt (it does get explained much much much later in the story as to why, and why it's THAT bad for him.)

I can agree that the first contact with him, is fairly poor though, but if you stick with the story, it'll make a lot more sense :)
Thank you for the glimmer of hope. After watching him "break-up" with Rachel...Yeah...

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Thank you for the glimmer of hope. After watching him "break-up" with Rachel...Yeah...
That was before. And he was a self centered asshole before the incident. He's still got serious issues throughout but he's working on being better.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, I can't help but feel the VN has dragged on a bit lately, but I gotta admit that right when I was thinking "wtf, quit stalling the damn story line constantly last couple of chapters" you drop us this glorious bounty: Suffice it to say I'm still hooked and lined for now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
If there is a fucking "INCEST PATCH" available in the OP then add the goddamn incest tag. There multiple other games that have the same problem. If you added the incest theme then why don't you want the incest community to know about your game?
"The incest community" heh. I like it.

EVH1969

May 22, 2018
No, that would be too quick, needs more suffering. I played a plague tale recently, so death by rats would be pretty good.
I tend to be a bit, no, a LOT more vicious. I say, feed him bamboo coils and tie him to a chair. Just set up any kind of video recording device and watch what happens (it's not pretty, and is an extremely long and painful death)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I tend to be a bit, no, a LOT more vicious. I say, feed him bamboo coils and tie him to a chair. Just set up any kind of video recording device and watch what happens (it's not pretty, and is an extremely long and painful death)
:| and I thought I was dark. although I still prefer something more personal.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I would

From three life sentences plus the death penalty to twice life sentences? ;)
you only killed one dude, who kinda deserved it. last I checked killing someone isn't exactly death penalty worthy (unless they young or horrific in a certain way). Plus gotta take into account age, as they are a bit lighter on younger people, especially if they were say desperate cause someone was blackmailing them.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
A) She's not the only girl and punishing the other's because of your bloodlust is pretty shitty.

B) She's obviously being blackmailed into. That's called rape. If that breaks your trust in her then the problem is you.

That's not how the legal system works. And he's rich, they'd throw the book at you.
Yes she is being blackmailed.... still went along with it. didn't come to MC who is also being blackmailed and they know. still a betrayal of trust. A betrayal of trust is still a betrayal of trust lol.
Just cause they were blackmailed doesn't justify it. If I am blackmailed into killing people I am still responsible for killing those people, yes the person who blackmails me bears some of the responsibility, but I still did it, it was still my choice, I could have said fuck them and let whatever they were blackmailing me with come out.
People are still accountable for what they do, this isn't straight up rape, as they can walk away, not saying it isn't a form of rape, but it is not synonymous with proper rape, because they still had a choice to leave. a shitty choice, but a choice nonetheless.

As for the legal system, you could appeal to a jury, judge etc. they are still human and can be swayed by a compelling argument. and context still matters in the court of law, someone who premeditates murder will get a harsher sentence than someone who kills someone in a moment of weakness, say to protect someone they care about.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 831310
I think you are taking this a little too far with the NTR stuff (of which there is only a slight hint IMO), but what do I know?
What's the NTR in this game?
NTR is not limited to just sexual. in this case it is psychological NTR. There are people who have explained it better, but basically the part of NTR where the protag is tormented, hasn't reached the point of sex, and probably won't given what the dev says, but is still NTR. just NTR with extra steps that doesn't amount to anything (as of now, devs can change their mind).

As of now though it meets the requirements to be classed as NTR, there just isn't any sexual NTR. (finding your lover about to fuck someone is NTR, just cause they may not end up doing it, doesn't change that)

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Dick move, very dick and NTR move on the dev's, im seriously considering dropping the game, if 2 things dont happen in the next episode.. either dennis gets fking killed or arrested... so either of those two would work for me. if its another boring, long blackmail shit like it as been im dropping this shit.. i really liked the last game from the dev but this is just retarded bullshit.. even the blackmail basis is bullshit. There was no way for the Mc to know he would cause an avalanche, therefor why is it fking blackmail? and why the hell as the Mc just not: "Sure if you wanna tell, then ill fking tell them myself"

Really pissed of especially since, yeah the last scene is fking NTR "DEVS" dont really care how you spin it.. if a lover is only on her panties and got her tits out for another character.. congrats you got urself a ntr scene -.-

Just fking remove the last scene.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes