punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Holy shit why does everyone stomp around like bigfoot and opening doors gives me flashbacks of Resident Evil:LOL:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry to have to do this but the sex scene with the Dr. was rape.
She hypnotize MC and had sex with him without his consent.
Rape tag added.

All the way through EP 12 the game was able to auto load the back up but starting in EP 13 you have to search for the back up your self and the same with EP 14.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
all these not necessarily wasted but prioritized tags put on some games and then none put on others makes it hard for one with more dark fetishs such as I to find the actual rape and blackmail games.....:cry:

Reactions: lowcody

Floorboards

Jan 18, 2018
If i dont get to murder Dennis next update or somthing along those lines of gratification i might peacefully protest. I cant describe how much i would like to be able to watch his life drain from his body after suffering his existence in an otherwise prefect game. thanks for cooming to my ted talk.
1544318202096.gif

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry that the dev makes it full blown NTR bullshit.

Oh well since I can not avoid the bullshit its time to quit playing at EP14.

To all who want to skip NTR you can't starting in EP14 so play up to that point then throw it in the trash can.
Was a great game up to EP14 so give it a try but be warned you can not stop the NTR bullshit starting in EP14.

I have updated all the tag I could to EP14 if there are anymore that need to be applied someone else will need to do it.

Saving yourself from a fallen ski lift did not cause the avalanche the crashing down of the broken ski lift started the avalanche.
Just opening the door after the crashing down of the broken ski lift to save yourself and other inside does not cause an avalanche.

A quote from a "Review" that nails it to a tee.
Stop this silly soap opera shit. You can have drama without exploding it every episode ending. And do you want drama? OK let's add drama without the story transforming into some cartoonish version of itself with ridiculous-ass plot twists. The story is all over the place, 90% of it feels like the mc is a complete loser, it feels shitty to play him.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3
Maybe the MC had to fart loudly because of the exertion when he opened the door and that finally triggered the avalanche. ;-)
If it was that fragile then the people who checks the area every single day up to and include 20 times a day for possibility of avalanches would have had it fixed and or block of the area below.

Opening up a door to save yourself from a broken ski lift that fell many feet did not cause the avalanche.
Only in make believe does this ever happen.

Reactions: Royco35

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Sorry that the dev makes it full blown NTR bullshit.

Oh well since I can not avoid the bullshit its time to quit playing at EP14.

To all who want to skip NTR you can't starting in EP14 so play up to that point then throw it in the trash can.
Was a great game up to EP14 so give it a try but be warned you can not stop the NTR bullshit starting in EP14.

I have updated all the tag I could to EP14 if there are anymore that need to be applied someone else will need to do it.

Saving yourself from a fallen ski lift did not cause the avalanche the crashing down of the broken ski lift started the avalanche.
Just opening the door after the crashing down of the broken ski lift to save yourself and other inside does not cause an avalanche.

A quote from a "Review" that nails it to a tee.
That review sums it up pretty well. The game is all about the soap opera twists, and pointless drama that doesn't really make sense. The story feels like different people were writing it at different times and kept changing course or throwing in narrative detours to add time, or the same person was and couldn't make up their mind or were trying to "correct" the story after it went off course.

And the MC is a complete loser. He reminds me of the father in Daughter for Dessert, but with the negative qualities all amplified. The writers just can't make a sympathetic male character in any of their games that I've seen. It feels kind of depressing just to play as them, or to encounter another one in the game. It's a complete mystery why any of the women tolerate him at all, let alone throw themselves at him. At his best, he's just a passive dispassionate wimp who sits back when he should be taking action and keeps going "well, let's see what happens". At his worst he's a whiny, self-absorbed emo brat that uses the women around him for sex and doesn't have much concern for the trouble he's causing now because of his focus on the stupid accident in the past that somehow is a huge deal to everyone but the people playing the game.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Surely Dennis haven't fucked Jo and Tamara and surely he won't (the writer said this, not with these words, but the sense was clear)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Surely Dennis haven't fucked Jo and Tamara and surely he won't (the writer said this, not with these words, but the sense was clear)
He hasn't fucked them, and probably won't despite all appearances being that he intends to. But he has fucked with them and the other characters far too much. It's maybe not NTR in the sense some people define it, but if "real" NTR bothers you, this will too. I think the actual debate comes from NTR fans disappointed they don't get to see anyone fuck their romantic interest. I kind of get that. I gravitate to games with the incest tag. If the "incest" turns out to be "I'm your step-half-cousin" I'd be disappointed and argue that wasn't really incest as I define it.

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

colinbrewster

Oct 10, 2019
I wouldn't be so disappointed in this game if it hadn't started out with so much potential. Dennis as the singular antagonist has been dragged out way to long and I've never wanted a game to just fucking be over so bad. Needed another antagonist or at least an actual back and forth between him and the MC over more than just some shitty blackmail.....Palmer was great with DFD and this has really been a let down. Thankfully they've added another writer for future games so I hope they turn it around. I'm not sure how many episodes were planned for DH but if there are more than 2 more episodes I may lose all hope in Palmer. I've been ready for an ending since EP 14.

Royco35

Dec 23, 2019
Several of the above comments are based on playing up to Ep 14. I have played to end of Ep 18 and had to restrain myself from throwing my laptop out the window - I won't say anything more in case others are still playing it. I agree with many of the comments above about the MC's character which is at odds with a high performance athlete - pinnacle of the alpha male. I understand the avalanche incident has severely damaged his psychological state but after all the progress he has made including revealing his "guilt" to Rachael plus the words of the fellow bus passenger on the ride to the snow - well all I can say is if he doesn't go all out alpha male on Dennis then I will stop following the game. I know some people like NTR, good for them, but I don't and I play because most other games give me a choice to have it or not. I kept playing because I expected the MC to finally step up and put Dennis in his place regardless of the personal cost to himself (he keeps saying he will keep the girls safe). I suppose now I wait and see what Ep 19 brings.

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
this dev seriously needs to to implement animation in his sex scenes. At the very least they need more renders per scene. His games are always very good but the sex scenes are always extremely lacking.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes