Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Not sure if this has been answered elsewhere in this 114 pages of bickering and such...

Is there some way to extract the cg's from ep's 1-12?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Is ntr avoidable?
So far the NTR or at least NTR-ish stuff is not avoidable. To be clear though, there is no sex (so far) between the girls the main character is interested in and any other guy than the main character. However, there are cases of some of the girls going out on dates with the main character's rival, and they do end up in bed with that rival, although according to the devs there was no actual sex and won't be. But a lot of people are uncomfortable with stuff that has happened thus far, because that's basically what the devs were going for.

tl;dr: The content isn't avoidable, although it's not "hard" NTR so far where there's actual sex with a guy other than the main character. If you're the jealous type though, the game tries very hard to make you feel that way.

Reactions: RustyRug

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So far the NTR or at least NTR-ish stuff is not avoidable. To be clear though, there is no sex (so far) between the girls the main character is interested in and any other guy than the main character. However, there are cases of some of the girls going out on dates with the main character's rival, and they do end up in bed with that rival, although according to the devs there was no actual sex and won't be. But a lot of people are uncomfortable with stuff that has happened thus far, because that's basically what the devs were going for.

tl;dr: The content isn't avoidable, although it's not "hard" NTR so far where there's actual sex with a guy other than the main character. If you're the jealous type though, the game tries very hard to make you feel that way.
Well that changes things up now, the way it was going I thought it was full blown NTR through blackmail.
I thought MC was being blackmailed to keep him away from the girls that the dirt bag was going to fuck.

Well I guess I will go ahead and finish the rest of the EP's then.

Thanks for that info.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well that changes things up now, the way it was going I thought it was full blown NTR through blackmail.
I thought MC was being blackmailed to keep him away from the girls that the dirt bag was going to fuck.

Well I guess I will go ahead and finish the rest of the EP's then.

Thanks for that info.
There is some good stuff in there are far as encounters with the women. But be prepared for more stuff that will bug the hell out of you too. I think overall you'll be glad you played those EP's, but also wishing the devs had done a lot of stuff differently in them.

when ep 19 coming out
Good question. Usually each update comes out at the beginning of the month. This last update was delayed by almost three weeks though. I'm not sure why based on the update itself, although the devs said there was more content. I'm guessing a new update isn't in the cards for next week, but I haven't seen anything posted on Patreon about it yet. It's also kind of unusual that stuff has made it to F95 so fast. Usually there's a delay of months for this game because of how the game is designed to foil piracy. Also, I don't know if people's reactions to the ending of the last update might cause the devs to rethink their plans for this current update, and if so if that would further delay things.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I dont know I have the feeling most people on this site dont know what ntr means :unsure: ntr is always teased but never shown so far and I guess in episode 19 it will be the same .

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this dev seriously needs to to implement animation in his sex scenes. At the very least they need more renders per scene. His games are always very good but the sex scenes are always extremely lacking.
maybe but that depends if engine used allows animations and if it's worth effort.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I dont know I have the feeling most people on this site dont know what ntr means :unsure: ntr is always teased but never shown so far and I guess in episode 19 it will be the same .
Part of the issue is that there's a lot of stuff that leads up to the NTR that sets off people just as bad as the NTR stuff. The threat of NTR or imminence of it is upsetting to a lot of people. But there's not really a term to easily describe it, so definition of NTR used by a lot of people has become broader. The near NTR stuff is boring to the NTR fans though, so they find when it's tagged NTR, but no "real" NTR, it's frustrating. As I've mentioned before, I find the vague use of the incest tag to be the same way. To me, it means sex between people with a close blood relationship. Not step, or adopted, or all of the stuff that has been included these days. If someone doesn't like incest, they may be repulsed by that stuff too, but as an incest fan seeing the incest tag only to find out there's no blood relationship is a disappointment.

maybe but that depends if engine used allows animations and if it's worth effort.
I'm okay without animations. They might be a nice addition if done right, but so often they're done poorly. They can be jerky, or at the wrong speed, or just look increasingly weird the longer they run and your brain realizes it's just a loop or senses the motion just isn't natural. Of all of the problems with the game, lack of animation is not one I rank highly.

Oct 14, 2019
ok i need some clarification; in episode 14 when youre blackmailed. do you get the opportunity to get back at them and get out from under their finger? because i was enjoying the game up till that point. because in real life; consequences be damned. i would make it look like an accident to put it mildly lol. thanks for the info

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok i need some clarification; in episode 14 when youre blackmailed. do you get the opportunity to get back at them and get out from under their finger? because i was enjoying the game up till that point. because in real life; consequences be damned. i would make it look like an accident to put it mildly lol. thanks for the info
Not yet but it looks like we may be able to do something in EP19. (The game maybe done in 1-3 more updates.)
You will get more pissed off but I say go ahead and play through EP18.
https://f95zone.to/threads/double-homework-ep-18-palmer.28238/page-114#post-4266152

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dennis will be asshole to end (unless mc or 1 of girls kills him).

Oct 14, 2019
Not yet but it looks like we may be able to do something in EP19. (The game maybe done in 1-3 more updates.)
You will get more pissed off but I say go ahead and play through EP18.
https://f95zone.to/threads/double-homework-ep-18-palmer.28238/page-114#post-4266152
Well crap, I don’t wanna get more pissed off. I just wanna punch Dennis’s teeth out. All I wanted to do was see some hot cgi red heads and do some grinding lol. Not sure if I’ll continue to play. They should have the choice to not cooperate with Dennis. Such bs when they don’t add choices in those situations

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well crap, I don’t wanna get more pissed off. I just wanna punch Dennis’s teeth out. All I wanted to do was see some hot cgi red heads and do some grinding lol. Not sure if I’ll continue to play. They should have the choice to not cooperate with Dennis. Such bs when they don’t add choices in those situations
You don't have to worry about any NTR because it is suppose to be only very light ntr and no actual sex with any of the girls and shit for brains.

Just go ahead and play through the end of 18, it will piss you off but keep in mind shit for brains never get any sex.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes