Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Wait this game has or will have Harem Route!?
To be clear, I do not know if there will be a "Happy Harem" ending, but it is possible to have sex with just about everyone except for the doctor and Henry (Sorry, Amy:().

I find it interesting that there are at least a few people that dislike the MC or find him bland/boring. Frankly, I empathize with him a lot, but that may be because there things I have true deep regrets about in my life. Maybe, some people find it hard to get inside his head because they've never really really screwed up before?

As for Dennis, it would be one thing if he was going crazy because he was madly in love with some girl that wouldn't have him. Like, Doctor Doom going after Mrs. Fantasic. Yes, he's evil, but at least I can feel bad for him while taking him down. Dennis doesn't even care about these girls. In his mind, some of them are like "settling." I think at one point he even said something like, 'well, she's not really my type, but sex is sex.' I have a long standing grudge against guys that treat women like walking onaholes. That alone was enough to make me want to punch him. When you add all of the blackmail, attempted rape, and everything else into it, it makes me feel physical pain to have to listen to him speak.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its already there, thanks for reminding me.

Harem tag added.

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
To be clear, I do not know if there will be a "Happy Harem" ending, but it is possible to have sex with just about everyone except for the doctor and Henry (Sorry, Amy:().

I find it interesting that there are at least a few people that dislike the MC or find him bland/boring. Frankly, I empathize with him a lot, but that may be because there things I have true deep regrets about in my life. Maybe, some people find it hard to get inside his head because they've never really really screwed up before?

As for Dennis, it would be one thing if he was going crazy because he was madly in love with some girl that wouldn't have him. Like, Doctor Doom going after Mrs. Fantasic. Yes, he's evil, but at least I can feel bad for him while taking him down. Dennis doesn't even care about these girls. In his mind, some of them are like "settling." I think at one point he even said something like, 'well, she's not really my type, but sex is sex.' I have a long standing grudge against guys that treat women like walking onaholes. That alone was enough to make me want to punch him. When you add all of the blackmail, attempted rape, and everything else into it, it makes me feel physical pain to have to listen to him speak.
Ehh i don't really hate him but he needs to stop moping around and take charge of his life more

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Ehh i don't really hate him but he needs to stop moping around and take charge of his life more
Yeah, that's fair. I suppose it's part of learning to care about yourself while dealing with guilt. It just makes everything harder to do. Even so, there have a been a few times I got mad at him for not trying harder to stand up and fight.

daklord664

Mar 21, 2019
hopefully by ep 19 MC will finally man up, not really sure but i think he at least cares deeply for J/T so seeing Dennis about to force himself on them should at least cause him to whoop some ass. as well as at least tell the rest of the girls the WHOLE truth

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, I played this a while back, I think around episode 4 or 5, and I decided it was time to catch up.
I've just finished episode 18. Well, I picked a hell of a cliffhanger to catch up to didn't I?
and missed some but yea.

dev hasn't stated 1 way or other.

To be clear, I do not know if there will be a "Happy Harem" ending, but it is possible to have sex with just about everyone except for the doctor and Henry.
you forgot dennis :)P) and that teacher on other school. with doc there's sex in dream.

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
courting? yes BUT so far only 3some with twins so no and semi 3some with amy and morgan so no again.

Joshua69

Apr 8, 2018
Maybe you are running the wrong exe. 1-12 use [Double Homework Ep##.exe] and 13+ use [dh-ep##.exe]
"Built using Electron framework."
I found the original post saying how it's been ported, I think that's the problem. Anyway, I guess i'll just try to end this story. As I said, it's sexy and all, but I really like the story, and it's mistery.

Joshua69

Apr 8, 2018
So, I was thinking, how much money do you suppose I would have to donate to Palmer to convince him to actually KILL Dennis by the end of this story? That's right. I am prepared to take out a hit on a fictional character for real money. That's how much I hate this guy.
Don't call that hitmen agency yet, in previous games, Palmer has given a bloody end, this may be one, but being in this game the jail topic, i don't think it'll end well for the assassin.

I did not get that out of this story.

"shit for brains" only wants to fuck every girl there is regardless if the girls like him or not and he will use ever trick in the books including criminal acts.
Just take the boat, there was enough drugs on there to kill ever girl onboard and I would not put it past "shit for brains" fucking the dead girls.
I think the same, I've been reading the last few posts, and also some things happening in my country, and there are situations that under NO circumstances should be tolerated. If not, then why stopping by wanting something? If there is no need for consent, or proper acquisition of something, then why don't we go to supermarkets and take the food we want, I mean, we want it, that's enough, right? I want a new cellphone, so I'll go and take one new from a store, why bother paying it? I want sex, so instead of trying to properly seduce someone (as the MC did) I'll drug them up and fuck them, or get into their beds, I mean I want it, it doesn't matter if they are asking for help, I want it and that's enough!
NO, there has to be a limit, and I know maybe i'm just taking it a bit too serious for a sex game, but games, as movies and stories, should make us rethink a lot of things, so when they happen in real life we have a more thought opinion.

Frankly, I empathize with him a lot, but that may be because there things I have true deep regrets about in my life. Maybe, some people find it hard to get inside his head because they've never really really screwed up before?
I've been thinking these the last few days, those who don't get it, haven't been through this kind of things. I mean we all have our burdens, and regrets, but this kind of life and death things, they're another level. And all my praise to Palmer that's making an amazing story out of this. I mean look at the forum the discussion there is on a single game! :LOL:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
dev hasn't stated 1 way or other.

courting? yes BUT so far only 3some with twins so no and semi 3some with amy and morgan so no again.
Harem does not mean having a 3some or more at 1 time it means have meaningful sex with 3 or more love interests during the same time period just as this game has.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
MC several times was starting to come out of his shell but then he gets knocked back down with being blackmailed and by the Dr. using hypnosis on him that we the player have no idea what she implanted in his mind and he had no control over the forced sex she did with him before he lost memory of the session.
Plus one of his sisters is/was being a real bitch, someone coming out of his shell your not suppose to be a bitch about it.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Guy's like Dennis should be dealt with an iron fist - trying to take advantage of innocent women for the purpose of sex alone, this is discussting behaviour. No one should ever have to do anything against their will

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Harem does not mean having a 3some or more at 1 time it means have meaningful sex with 3 or more love interests during the same time period just as this game has.
dunno about love except twins (from mc and towards mc) but that's ok.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
After remembering how DfD disappointed me a ways into the story(I couldn't finish it) and being reminded of the horrible engine this uses. I'm going to have to pass without giving this one a shot. Shame the renders look pretty darn good. Maybe if someone came along and ported it to Renpy I would consider it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After remembering how DfD disappointed me a ways into the story(I couldn't finish it) and being reminded of the horrible engine this uses. I'm going to have to pass without giving this one a shot. Shame the renders look pretty darn good. Maybe if someone came along and ported it to Renpy I would consider it.
Your lost then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

larp66

Jun 12, 2017
Hi, just used a couple of days playing through all episode. First question, if anyones answering. How long does Palmer usually take between updates? The story has gotten quit a hang of me. Like there a still some things there is a.. bit out there og weird, but overall I wanted to know what happens next after each episode.

Secondly, it's not really a question, more of a thought. I personally don't mind NTR. I mind mindless NTR, and it being forced into the story, or just being there for being there. But I kinda feel like all these episodes have been leading up to something to happen. So in a way I want something NTR or some kind of consequence to happen, otherwise I feel like the story it's kinda getting "the boy who cried wolf"ish to me. I mean everytime the story toys with NTR elements, but dosen't goes all the way, then it's like, "yeah I know nothing will happen, because it never does". Why have a big setup reveal, if you just gonna cancel it out anyway.

We'll found out how it ends in comming episode(s) i guess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can wait renpy port until next big bang.

Hi, just used a couple of days playing through all episode. First question, if anyones answering. How long does Palmer usually take between updates? The story has gotten quit a hang of me. Like there a still some things there is a.. bit out there og weird, but overall I wanted to know what happens next after each episode.

Secondly, it's not really a question, more of a thought. I personally don't mind NTR. I mind mindless NTR, and it being forced into the story, or just being there for being there. But I kinda feel like all these episodes have been leading up to something to happen. So in a way I want something NTR or some kind of consequence to happen, otherwise I feel like the story it's kinda getting "the boy who cried wolf"ish to me. I mean everytime the story toys with NTR elements, but dosen't goes all the way, then it's like, "yeah I know nothing will happen, because it never does". Why have a big setup reveal, if you just gonna cancel it out anyway.

We'll found out how it ends in comming episode(s) i guess.
few months between updates.

no ntr as of yet (ep18 end only hints it).

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes