Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm expecting an ending in this one where the MC ends up with both Tamara and Jo that kind of glosses over which he chose first. Not sure how the other girls will be handled, although separate endings for them like DfD is entirely probable. But probably not anything approaching a harem ending.
I'm thinking that with this game we'll probably have endings for Tam & Jo, Amy, Morgan, Lauren, and Rachel. I don't see Tam & Jo being on separate paths as they're pretty much a package deal.

Reactions: Corambis

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will the dev merge all eps in one when this game's completed?
It should have been done all along instead of separated games.

Every game has the complete game engine and adds to the space required to download.

Reactions: Sepey

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
It should have been done all along instead of separated games.

Every game has the complete game engine and adds to the space required to download.
The offline versions are as far as I know unofficial and were not made by the dev. It's a browser game, so the engine lies within the browser. ;-)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The offline versions are as far as I know unofficial and were not made by the dev. It's a browser game, so the engine lies within the browser. ;-)
Yeah, it's all meant to be online to make pirating harder. But the constant loading really is annoying. What I hate most though is not being able to pull up a single save screen and just scroll through until I find a scene I want to replay. I have to try to remember what update the scene was in, click on that link. Let the game load. Then try to find out if I remembered correctly and the scene I wanted was in that one. So in most cases I just don't bother replaying scenes from more than an update or two back because after that it's just a guessing game. I get not wanting their game to be pirated, but since I actually do support them on Patreon, it would be nice if they tied the game up into one nice little bundle so the people that do support it aren't inconvenienced.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will the dev merge all eps in one when this game's completed?
original plan was that there'll be offline version(s) but 70-90% sure thing that making offline version(s) plan has been abandoned. you can ask them via email but that's 99% sure thing that they won't tell.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OK, so I'm in episode 6 and I've read a bit about the hate on Dennis. What I don't understand is how/why MC hasn't met Dennis after school and beaten him within an inch of his life. From reading, it only gets worse. MC clearly isn't smart enough to dance with Dennis, but he is sure as hell fit enough to break his legs and arms with a nice warning that the next step is a nice drop into the ocean tied to a cement block if he doesn't stop his sh**.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
OK, so I'm in episode 6 and I've read a bit about the hate on Dennis. What I don't understand is how/why MC hasn't met Dennis after school and beaten him within an inch of his life. From reading, it only gets worse. MC clearly isn't smart enough to dance with Dennis, but he is sure as hell fit enough to break his legs and arms with a nice warning that the next step is a nice drop into the ocean tied to a cement block if he doesn't stop his sh**.
1 word for that. BLACKMAIL.

Melaphont

Aug 17, 2020
This games plot is very contrived(Yet still enjoyable, with a lot of good moments) with lot of forced situations which could have been avoided or at least told better, enjoyable but very aggrivating story(and rarely for good reason am I aggravated). I think that is why Dennis pisses me(and many others) off so much, feels like we were heavily railroaded into this situation that could have been handled a lot better(Someone compared it to a soap opera, which is accurate and explains my annoyance at the plot). Unfortunately the game gets me more angry at the plot then Dennis... But in between the dumb there is a good story.

I guess the blackmail stuff just rings hollow, I wasnt sold that the blackmail justified the results.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This games plot is very contrived(Yet still enjoyable, with a lot of good moments) with lot of forced situations which could have been avoided or at least told better, enjoyable but very aggrivating story(and rarely for good reason am I aggravated). I think that is why Dennis pisses me(and many others) off so much, feels like we were heavily railroaded into this situation that could have been handled a lot better(Someone compared it to a soap opera, which is accurate and explains my annoyance at the plot). Unfortunately the game gets me more angry at the plot then Dennis... But in between the dumb there is a good story.

I guess the blackmail stuff just rings hollow, I wasnt sold that the blackmail justified the results.
Palmer seems to really like putting his MC's through the ringer and even moreso with this MC than the one in DfD. It is very annoying at times because the drama seems so forced and the plot is very contrived which ends up leaving a sour taste in the mouth even after all the sweetness with each of the girls. The whole blackmail situation is also quite ridiculous too and if there's one thing that's worse than a protagonist who is perfect and has no flaws, it's an antagonist with seemingly no weakness and is damn near unbeatable.

The thing is though, that the blackmail Dennis has shouldn't have this much power over him. I get that he feels responsible and feels like he caused the avalance, but he was trying to save himself, his sister, and others and it had a tragically unintended consequence, but the people closest to him (Johanna, Amy, Morgan, Lauren, Rachel) wouldn't think badly of him and that's all that should matter. If the MC just said to Dennis, "fine, release that audio, see if I care", and they dealt with it, then Dennis holds no power because what power he does seem to hold is flimsy at best.

I haven't played Ep 18 yet, although I have been spoiled on how it ends, but Dennis won't do anything, the MC won't allow it. Maybe this is finally the moment where he beats the ever-loving shit out of Dennis, or at least pins him down while one of the girls calls the police, because having to deal with him has not just become super annoying, it's ruining what is an otherwise good game. They say that "a hero is only as good as his villain" but this villain is awful and actually doesn't make the hero look all that good, so we need to be rid of Dennis sooner rather than later.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Palmer seems to really like putting his MC's through the ringer and even moreso with this MC than the one in DfD. It is very annoying at times because the drama seems so forced and the plot is very contrived which ends up leaving a sour taste in the mouth even after all the sweetness with each of the girls. The whole blackmail situation is also quite ridiculous too and if there's one thing that's worse than a protagonist who is perfect and has no flaws, it's an antagonist with seemingly no weakness and is damn near unbeatable.

The thing is though, that the blackmail Dennis has shouldn't have this much power over him. I get that he feels responsible and feels like he caused the avalance, but he was trying to save himself, his sister, and others and it had a tragically unintended consequence, but the people closest to him (Johanna, Amy, Morgan, Lauren, Rachel) wouldn't think badly of him and that's all that should matter. If the MC just said to Dennis, "fine, release that audio, see if I care", and they dealt with it, then Dennis holds no power because what power he does seem to hold is flimsy at best.

I haven't played Ep 18 yet, although I have been spoiled on how it ends, but Dennis won't do anything, the MC won't allow it. Maybe this is finally the moment where he beats the ever-loving shit out of Dennis, or at least pins him down while one of the girls calls the police, because having to deal with him has not just become super annoying, it's ruining what is an otherwise good game. They say that "a hero is only as good as his villain" but this villain is awful and actually doesn't make the hero look all that good, so we need to be rid of Dennis sooner rather than later.
You may as well play Ep 18, if only so you can see for yourself what happens. As for myself, I find myself torn between hoping for one of two possible outcomes...The MC beats the shit out of Dennis, or all the women do.

Reactions: a1fox3

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You may as well play Ep 18, if only so you can see for yourself what happens. As for myself, I find myself torn between hoping for one of two possible outcomes...The MC beats the shit out of Dennis, or all the women do.
Well, shouldn't be too long to wait for Ep 19, I'd imagine. They seem to keep to a monthly release schedule as most episodes prior to 18 were releasing on the 1st of each month. Ep 18 released on the 19th of last month, so it might hopefully just be a couple more weeks for 19. I'd think I'd just rather wait so that I can immediately see what happens with Dennis in the next ep.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I want all the girls to do the beating the shit out of "shit for brains".

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Guys, the MC committed negligent homicide and could spend a number of years in jail because of it. The blackmail is significant.

• Angry
Reactions: a1fox3

Melaphont

Aug 17, 2020
Guys, the MC committed negligent homicide and could spend a number of years in jail because of it. The blackmail is significant.
That's not negligent homicide and that isnt even getting into the fact that the MC had no way of knowing his actions would cause what happened(nor could any prosecutor show that to be the case). He could be sued though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
That's not negligent homicide and that isnt even getting into the fact that the MC had no way of knowing his actions would cause what happened(nor could any prosecutor show that to be the case).
Did you not pay attention, he laments over the fact that one of the other passengers told him what would happen and he did it anyway.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes