a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys, the MC committed negligent homicide and could spend a number of years in jail because of it. The blackmail is significant.
That's not negligent homicide and that isnt even getting into the fact that the MC had no way of knowing his actions would cause what happened(nor could any prosecutor show that to be the case).
They were in an enclosed ski lift that they had to forced open the door then get the ski's on which takes time and they had to flee the avalanche, this tells me the avalanche started way up the hill form them and not right then and there when they forced the door open.

You can see the 3-4 man enclosed ski lift right behind them while they were talking and you can see the ski's standing up inside.

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
They were in an enclosed ski lift that they had to forced open the door then get the ski's on which takes time and they had to flee the avalanche, this tells me the avalanche started way up the hill form them and not right then and there when they forced the door open.

You can see the 3-4 man enclosed ski lift right behind them while they were talking and you can see the ski's standing up inside.
There isn't a jury in the world that would convict him, any more than someone that knocks someone down when trying to flee a burning building will be blamed for trying to save themselves and panicking under the circumstances. And if the MC had any backbone whatsoever, even if they thought there was a chance of going to jail, they'd see that as the lesser evil versus Dennis using it as blackmail bait that has already put multiple women he is involved with in trouble, including the current cliffhanger.

It's a contrived situation that the devs and MC play off as a big deal but most of the players don't, so it just makes the MC look moody and useless. If you're going to have blackmail, have Dennis blackmail the MC about his relationship with Jo an Tamara so that he's protecting them instead of looking out for himself. Or better yet, get rid of the blackmail, and get rid of Dennis, and just have the drama be focused on the relationships and the MCs own conflicted feelings about Jo and Tamara.

Edit: Not disagreeing with you in any way. Just quoted you because you were the last post in the conversation. If I'm understanding you correctly I'm in agreement with you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There isn't a jury in the world that would convict him, any more than someone that knocks someone down when trying to flee a burning building will be blamed for trying to save themselves and panicking under the circumstances. And if the MC had any backbone whatsoever, even if they thought there was a chance of going to jail, they'd see that as the lesser evil versus Dennis using it as blackmail bait that has already put multiple women he is involved with in trouble, including the current cliffhanger.

It's a contrived situation that the devs and MC play off as a big deal but most of the players don't, so it just makes the MC look moody and useless. If you're going to have blackmail, have Dennis blackmail the MC about his relationship with Jo an Tamara so that he's protecting them instead of looking out for himself. Or better yet, get rid of the blackmail, and get rid of Dennis, and just have the drama be focused on the relationships and the MCs own conflicted feelings about Jo and Tamara.

Edit: Not disagreeing with you in any way. Just quoted you because you were the last post in the conversation. If I'm understanding you correctly I'm in agreement with you.
Its more than just the thought of jail, MC still wants to go to the Olympic's and this is why the blackmail is working on him.

But I agree the its not about the avalanche but the Olympic's is what got the MC worried about.

This maybe game spoiler but I really don't have any knowledge of this.
Look if you don't mind a maybe spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Its more than just the thought of jail, MC still wants to go to the Olympic's and this is why the blackmail is working on him.

But I agree the its not about the avalanche but the Olympic's is what got the MC worried about.

This maybe game spoiler but I really don't have any knowledge of this.
Look if you don't mind a maybe spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tend to forget the Olympics part. I know it's mentioned, but the MC doesn't seem to be in any real training to be an Olympic level skier. Not does he have the attitude to be one. There's no controlling parent or coach forcing him to be either. Maybe he's mentally broken inside because of the accident, and that makes him so wishy-washy about being an athlete and absolutely everything else. But it doesn't make for a good protagonist.

Reactions: Melaphont

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
parents (for mc or twins) were never introduced. possibly sorta mom son with 2 of mc's girlfriends mommies but will that happen is up to palmer et co (my guess is no but we'll see).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
parents (for mc or twins) were never introduced. possibly sorta mom son with 2 of mc's girlfriends mommies but will that happen is up to palmer et co (my guess is no but we'll see).
The mothers of the other girls are not considered MC's mom and so there is no way in this game to have a mother son relationship.

The girls mom's are MILF's only if there is sexual relationship with them.
I really only remember 1 mother that has been introduce to MC and that is his ex girlfriend's mother.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The mothers of the other girls are not considered MC's mom and so there is no way in this game to have a mother son relationship.

The girls mom's are MILF's only if there is sexual relationship with them.
I really only remember 1 mother that has been introduce to MC and that is his ex girlfriend's mother.
1. that's why i said sorta.
2. not sure if mc has met that "beauty queen's" mommy or not but at least it was close once or twice.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I don't know what the writer has planned, but were I the MC I would go to jail for murder because Dennis would be dead for even coming close to Johanna. (She being the main focus, even above Tamara and Amy)

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Is it me, or the MC is getting dumber and dumber as the story goes ?
He's an olympian with above intellience, but the more the story goes and the more he gets stupid.
In the beginning, he's a broken person but still, he was smart and as the story goes he was smart enough to make plan to try and fuck up Dennis plan, but as the story advance, he become a stupid peace of shit that doen't remember that Dennis is a paranoiac and what does he do in the Lodge, where everyone could watch, where Dennis could film everthing ? Yes he does the oochie coochie with his sisters.
And not to forget what his sisters said after being fuck in the living room of the lodge, the MC cannot sleep with them because of what people might think. Damn girl, she wasn't scared of fucking her brother in the living room, but scared of sleeping with him in a closed bedroom.

And that's just a few of those lack of coherence in the story of this game that bug me as the game advance.

I'll see where this story go or where it end, but i hope it won't continue to follow a line of dumb and dumber where the MC will be so dumb that Henry will look like Einstein.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it me, or the MC is getting dumber and dumber as the story goes ?
He's an olympian with above intellience, but the more the story goes and the more he gets stupid.
In the beginning, he's a broken person but still, he was smart and as the story goes he was smart enough to make plan to try and fuck up Dennis plan, but as the story advance, he become a stupid peace of shit that doen't remember that Dennis is a paranoiac and what does he do in the Lodge, where everyone could watch, where Dennis could film everthing ? Yes he does the oochie coochie with his sisters.
And not to forget what his sisters said after being fuck in the living room of the lodge, the MC cannot sleep with them because of what people might think. Damn girl, she wasn't scared of fucking her brother in the living room, but scared of sleeping with him in a closed bedroom.

And that's just a few of those lack of coherence in the story of this game that bug me as the game advance.

I'll see where this story go or where it end, but i hope it won't continue to follow a line of dumb and dumber where the MC will be so dumb that Henry will look like Einstein.
No he is not its more about the blackmail that is going on.
MC wants or did want to go for the Olympics and D blackmails him about the cause of the avalanche that is bogus but can keep him out of the Olympics.
There at the end of the last version MC was ready to give up on the Olympics and he may just beat the shit out of "shit for brains".

Reactions: Real Kreten

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
No he is not its more about the blackmail that is going on.
MC wants or did want to go for the Olympics and D blackmails him about the cause of the avalanche that is bogus but can keep him out of the Olympics.
There at the end of the last version MC was ready to give up on the Olympics and he may just beat the shit out of "shit for brains".
I know about the blackmail, that he's manipulated by Dennis, that exacly my point, your blackmailed by D because he knows of the avalanche, D learned it by SPYING and what the MC does in the lodge, he fuck his sisters right in THE MOST open area of the lodge aka the living room like if D couldn't SPY easily.
The more we advance in the episodes, the more the MC think with is dick instead of his head, that's why i'm saying that he gets dumb and dumber with each episode.

We learn that Dennis is a parano, after being blackmailed, the MC should have been one hell of a parano concerning Dennis, more then Dennis himself, but "au contraire" is a careless dim-wit that fuck everyting with a pussy, everwhere he can despite the fact that D want to screw him every chance he's got.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know about the blackmail, that he's manipulated by Dennis, that exacly my point, your blackmailed by D because he knows of the avalanche, D learned it by SPYING and what the MC does in the lodge, he fuck his sisters right in THE MOST open area of the lodge aka the living room like if D couldn't SPY easily.
The more we advance in the episodes, the more the MC think with is dick instead of his head, that's why i'm saying that he gets dumb and dumber with each episode.

We learn that Dennis is a parano, after being blackmailed, the MC should have been one hell of a parano concerning Dennis, more then Dennis himself, but "au contraire" is a careless dim-wit that fuck everyting with a pussy, everwhere he can despite the fact that D want to screw him every chance he's got.
D also got a tape of him and his sister talking about it on the boat and this is why MC seems to be going downhill.
By the time the lodge comes around MC seems to have decided not to go on with the Olympics and is why I think MC is going to beat the shit out of D.
You also need to remember the women from the school with government backing and she is going to wipe out all D records.

There is way more to the game than you are alluding to.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

I'm in agreement with you. The MC should be a lot smarter and a lot more careful. They seem to mainly not care about anything except for the rare times when they do and it's about something stupid. And they themselves keep getting stupider. The way they handled the entire situation on the drug boat, or as you said the sex in the living room, or any number of other things. Some people might argue it's signs of mental illness or PTSD or something, but honestly I just think it's on the devs for not giving us a more coherent and consistent story, or an MC that can behave rationally.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
...but honestly I just think it's on the devs for not giving us a more coherent and consistent story, or an MC that can behave rationally.
I couldn't have put it better.

I really don't want to attack the developers here, but not everyone is capable of writing coherent stories. Many already have problems with writing about their own experiences, with fictional characters I imagine it to be even far more difficult, because that requires a very strong capacity for empathy.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes