Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
Rachel's mom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stifler's mom

And like others before me said, next episode better find Dennis with broken glasses, missing teeth, blackened eye, blood on MC's fists. But meh, who am I kidding, it'll probably be another "DRRRRAAAAAMA QUEEEEEEEEEEN". Let alone we'll probably get another flashback or something like that and actual plot will continue halfway/towards the end (usual device when the suspense is eating you, not just here).

And many thanks Zephrah , sharing is caring, you're in the pantheon of MVPs <3

Reactions: Real Kreten
Mar 5, 2018
Just a few questions.

Decisions matter in the game?

Is the MC retarded? Like he is so useless that's why he get ntred or because he make a stupid mistake.

Is a harem? Or the MC is cheating? Or just one person by routes?

I don't mind ntr, but I prefer they give me the option to avoid it, I don't like drama neither, if a woman rejected you or fall in love with other person, just forget about her... There is so many games when he MC get ntred but just in his mind, because since the start the girl don't belong to him.

Reactions: Corambis

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just a few questions.

Decisions matter in the game?

Is the MC retarded? Like he is so useless that's why he get ntred or because he make a stupid mistake.

I don't mind ntr, but I prefer they give me the option to avoid it, I don't like drama neither, if a woman rejected you or fall in love with other person, just forget about her... There is so many games when he MC get ntred but just in his mind, because since the start the girl don't belong to him.
Its not so easy to say anything about the MC.
It says that he caused the accident that killed 12 people including his parents.
The sky lift fell many feet and got buried in snow and he and 1 of his sisters open the door and an avalanche happen, just opening up a door of the ski lift would not have done that in real life but that is the way the game is going.
Keep in mind the enclosed ski lift would not allow the wearing of ski's so they had to be able to put them on so the avalanche started a long distance from them so there is no way to opening of the door caused it, in my opinion.

There is both cheating and harem because the MC can have relationships with every girl in the game.

Every time the MC was starting to get on his feet something knocks him down again by being blackmailed and such.
There is no real NTR in this game but it comes closed to it.

Best thing to do is play it from start to finish because it is a great story but it will piss you off big time.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Its not so easy to say anything about the MC.
It says that he caused the accident that killed 12 people including his parents.
The sky lift fell many feet and got buried in snow and he and 1 of his sisters open the door and an avalanche happen, just opening up a door of the ski lift would not have done that in real life but that is the way the game is going.
Keep in mind the enclosed ski lift would not allow the wearing of ski's so they had to be able to put them on so the avalanche started a long distance from them so there is no way to opening of the door caused it, in my opinion.

There is both cheating and harem because the MC can have relationships with every girl in the game.

Every time the MC was starting to get on his feet something knocks him down again by being blackmailed and such.
There is no real NTR in this game but it comes closed to it.

Best thing to do is play it from start to finish because it is a great story but it will piss you off big time.
I'd rather they would just not have had all of this stuff about the MC's past. Yes, that would affect anyone, but it also makes him not terribly fun to play as. We've got all of this drama in his past, and new drama constantly hitting us in the game itself now. The game could have been about a relatively normal guy entering a relationship with one or both of his two "roommates" along with several other girls. The tension and conflict from trying to manage the situation between the two roommates could have sustained the game by itself, or of trying to hide or even work in the roommate situation with his other romantic interests. I thought the whole subplot of the one roommate trying to seduce the MC just as a way to mess with the other roommate was awesome up until the point where she actually set that trap for the other roommate to walk in on. Then it just became drama that was clumsily glossed over. the two roommates were suddenly fine with everything and each other, and the tension and actually interesting dramatic potential from that part was lost forever.

There is drama that can make things much hotter in these games, such as "I'm going to fuck X, but Y hates her and loves me... but I can't stop myself" or "If I have sex with Z I'm breaking this taboo, and/or permanently changing and possibly ruining the special relationship I had with them". And then there is most of the drama in this game, which for me just acts as a dark cloud that hangs over even the hottest scenes in the game. This isn't so much an erotic game with lots of drama as a dramatic game with lots of erotica. The MCs past and current struggles define the game more than his relationships.

Reactions: dudley77

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sorta harem and sorta cheating, no1 outside twins and morgan and amy know that mc dicks other girls and neither group knows that mc dicks outside that group.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sorta harem and sorta cheating, no1 outside twins and morgan and amy know that mc dicks other girls and neither group knows that mc dicks outside that group.
Its both cheating and harem, there is no "sorta" about it.

I can't wait till the very last update comes out to see exactly what the dev will do about all of the girls.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Its both cheating and harem, there is no "sorta" about it.

I can't wait till the very last update comes out to see exactly what the dev will do about all of the girls.
Probably the same as DfD where you just had to choose who you wanted to be with and essentially broke up with the others off-screen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Probably the same as DfD where you just had to choose who you wanted to be with and essentially broke up with the others off-screen.
I don't get that feel yet but will have to wait and see.

It is at this time a harem game along with a lot of cheating.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't get that feel yet but will have to wait and see.

It is at this time a harem game along with a lot of cheating.
DfD felt like that too because the MC was able to have sex with multiple women with little consequence, just like this. He even had a couple of threesomes with Cathy and Heidi. But in the end, it just came to a singular choice with a different ending for each and this one will probably do the same because it's a somewhat "clean" way to end it as you don't have to have to deal with the fallout from breaking up with others or the one you choose getting angry at you for being with others. It just cuts to black and, boom, shows you the ending with whoever you chose.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
DfD felt like that too because the MC was able to have sex with multiple women with little consequence, just like this. He even had a couple of threesomes with Cathy and Heidi. But in the end, it just came to a singular choice with a different ending for each and this one will probably do the same because it's a somewhat "clean" way to end it as you don't have to have to deal with the fallout from breaking up with others or the one you choose getting angry at you for being with others. It just cuts to black and, boom, shows you the ending with whoever you chose.
What is DfD?
Please provide a link to it.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'm expecting an ending in this one where the MC ends up with both Tamara and Jo that kind of glosses over which he chose first. Not sure how the other girls will be handled, although separate endings for them like DfD is entirely probable. But probably not anything approaching a harem ending.

What is DfD?
Please provide a link to it.
I think you'd like it. Same good artwork and interesting female characters. Still not a strong MC in my mind, and bad or lazy writing at points.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes