Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you for the update Zed. I'm so glad that you choose not a dark themed game after all happened in this disastrous year. We definitely need some happiness and joy in our life. I'm also happy that you guys considering downloadable format for your next game. I hope your next game will be a RenPy game. I wish you best luck in your future projects.
Agreed on all counts, other than possibly it being RenPy. It just needs to be something similar in my mind, or that offers some of the same key functionality.

We need something more lighthearted. Even this game is a fairly heavy at times, and the two proposed games were both definitely much darker genres. I'm also hoping for a continued option for incest, which I didn't think those games would have based on what little I saw. It's the option for incest that's drawn me into the last few games such as DfD and DH, even if I'm really enjoyed the other romance options.

A downloadable game would be a big plus. I miss being able to just start up the game and go back to a saved point and reply a certain scene. It's a much more complicated process with the current set-up, to the point where it doesn't feel like the effort.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Thank you for the update Zed. I'm so glad that you choose not a dark themed game after all happened in this disastrous year. We definitely need some happiness and joy in our life. I'm also happy that you guys considering downloadable format for your next game. I hope your next game will be a RenPy game. I wish you best luck in your future projects.
We certainly do, thank you for the kind words!

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

CGPREVIEW2.png

The weekend is finally here, so why not celebrate it with another preview of Double Homework Episode 19?

We know the last image with Dennis got you thinking, so here’s another to keep you going until release at the end of the month. Thank you all so much for the kind words on the last post. We cannot wait for you to play the episode!

Have a great weekend all,
The Love-Joint Team

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes