Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It's an interesting end to the story. I really liked a lot of it, although there's still some loose ends or things that didn't quite make sense to me, and that wouldn't bother me given the weird logic of most incest games. I would have liked things a little neater in this game, but all things considered, I think they did a good job bringing things to a close.

The game links to your Patreon account, so giving a link to this version wouldn't do any good, nor would I do so. If people want to see how the game ends anytime soon, and have enjoyed the game so far, I'd suggest dropping the $10 for a one-month support of the developers. If you haven't paid for the game so far, I'd say it's definitely worth giving them some money now even if you cancel your support before next month. And then you get to see the very sexy scene at the end, which is worth the price of admission all by itself.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Patreon can be a crazy good deal when a game is finishing. For $10 you can get 19 episodes of content, you can't beat that!

This episode felt like it had to do a lot of work to make up for a game that struggled in the middle. In the end I think they did a good job pulling it together story wise, and the artwork was excellent. I think the decisions around Mosley and Dennis were handled well, even if they were anticlimatic, I just don't think they had many options. This was a really solid game, and the team over there did a great job. For their second major release (not counting the Palmer-only games that came before DFD) I think they showed a lot of skill.

jonkybonkerjay

Apr 7, 2020
Not gonna happen this month, I'm afraid. I will skip this one,because of what happened. So...you have to get it from someone else (like, you could pledge 10$ and support them).

Sorry guys, but the team deserves a little break.
100% support Zephrah's decision. After all that the dev team's been through, stop asking for links. Have some common sense and act like an actual grown person (assuming we're all adults here, yes?)

gogotomago16

Jul 27, 2020
Not gonna happen this month, I'm afraid. I will skip this one,because of what happened. So...you have to get it from someone else (like, you could pledge 10$ and support them).

Sorry guys, but the team deserves a little break.
We understand your decision

Jang123

Mar 10, 2018
I'm too poor to pledge support at patreon, I'm not asking for link, but can you guys share the render of ep19 so at least I can enjoy the images without the knowing the storyline at least :cry::cry:

Triexes666

Jun 3, 2018
Is there a way to get the game and support the developers other than Patreon? I don't have a Credit Card (Apperantly you can only use a Credit Card for Patreon) but I'd like to support the Game and play it.

Reactions: ivanas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Stop asking for the link already guys... We all want to play the last episode. They already said they will probably be delaying the update on F95. After all they went through, we deserve to give them this.
actually upto ep15 are for free, rest are only for patrons.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes