GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Know what was a missed opportunity? At one point you get to choose between meeting Johanna in the bathroom or Tamara in her office. Either way you get sex, but if you choose Johanna there's an image of Mosley watching on a security camera. This was never built off of in the same way that Morgan catching the MC and Tamara wasn't- an outside person gets a glimpse into their taboo relationship but it isn't developed.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Know what was a missed opportunity? At one point you get to choose between meeting Johanna in the bathroom or Tamara in her office. Either way you get sex, but if you choose Johanna there's an image of Mosley watching on a security camera. This was never built off of in the same way that Morgan catching the MC and Tamara wasn't- an outside person gets a glimpse into their taboo relationship but it isn't developed.
I agree, hopefully they go back to it. Could turn into something very hot.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You can always add another patch thats a "this also happened" or expand a part of the story.
While they will be doing two epilogue episodes, I don't think the Dev team is going to add any content of this nature. I get the sense that the ship has sailed unfortunately. The epilogues will cover endings for all of the girls, but I don't think it will go back and explore new scenarios within the context of the story.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Can you give any insights into why the Morgan-Tamara-MC relationship, or Mosley catching the MC and Johanna, were never expanded upon? Those seemed like fertile plotpoints for growth as there was a lot of tension and/or sexiness that could have resulted.
It'll make more sense once you've finished the game. How many chapters have you played?

Reactions: RustyRug

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It'll make more sense once you've finished the game. How many chapters have you played?
The whole thing. I know that in the end Morgan is open to a shared relationship, but to my memory Mosley never references that she knows about you and Johanna. Seems like both of these could have led to some extra drama in the story, but I can understand if limitations in the format couldn't allow for such branching pathways.

Edit- now that I think about it, I'm not totally clear on why Mosley's experiment included Johanna in the first place. I guess I could go back and replay the final episodes and maybe get some clarity, but if the experiment was to prove an Alpha and Beta guys, and that the Alpha would sleep with every woman, including the (intended) Alpha's sister seems like an odd decision. The Alpha male sleeping with his sister would not only validate the experiment's hypothesis, but would probably be a major development that would be remarkable for Mosley's research.

Last edited:

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
The whole thing. I know that in the end Morgan is open to a shared relationship, but to my memory Mosley never references that she knows about you and Johanna. Seems like both of these could have led to some extra drama in the story, but I can understand if limitations in the format couldn't allow for such branching pathways.

Edit- now that I think about it, I'm not totally clear on why Mosley's experiment included Johanna in the first place. I guess I could go back and replay the final episodes and maybe get some clarity, but if the experiment was to prove an Alpha and Beta guys, and that the Alpha would sleep with every woman, including the (intended) Alpha's sister seems like an odd decision. The Alpha male sleeping with his sister would not only validate the experiment's hypothesis, but would probably be a major development that would be remarkable for Mosley's research.
Oh, okay. I get what you mean now. The writer (AW) wanted to kept some of Mosley's experiment details unclear on purpose (maybe too much). You have to take into consideration that is plausible that Mosley's original intention was not to drive the MC towards Johanna and Tamara - that ended up happening, and it was indeed a remarkable event for her research.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Oh, okay. I get what you mean now. The writer (AW) wanted to kept some of Mosley's experiment details unclear on purpose (maybe too much). You have to take into consideration that is plausible that Mosley's original intention was not to drive the MC towards Johanna and Tamara - that ended up happening, and it was indeed a remarkable event for her research.
Actually, that has always been my assumption- I don't think Mosley anticipated the MC sleeping with Johanna or Tamara. But if she didn't then why include Johanna in the experiment at all? Also, does Tamara count as being in the experiment since she was working in the office? Until the very tail end, I always thought that was just a coincidence; but I guess it wasn't? Also, while we see Mosley spying on Johanna and the MC, we don't see a similar scene if the MC goes to see Tamara instead. So that leads me to believe that Mosley only knows about Johanna and the MC, which again seems like it was supposed to be an important distinction.

Reactions: DarkDank

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Actually, that has always been my assumption- I don't think Mosley anticipated the MC sleeping with Johanna or Tamara. But if she didn't then why include Johanna in the experiment at all? Also, does Tamara count as being in the experiment since she was working in the office? Until the very tail end, I always thought that was just a coincidence; but I guess it wasn't? Also, while we see Mosley spying on Johanna and the MC, we don't see a similar scene if the MC goes to see Tamara instead. So that leads me to believe that Mosley only knows about Johanna and the MC, which again seems like it was supposed to be an important distinction.
Feel free to always jump in our and discuss with others in game-discussions!

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

CG_Epilogue_02.jpg

Hello everyone, we hope you’re all well!

Hopefully all patrons enjoyed the ending of Double Homework, but rest assured we’re not done just yet! It’s time to check in on our girls with the upcoming epilogues.

This month, patrons will be getting the epilogue that catches up with the MC, Johanna and Tamara. The second epilogue coming in January will catch up with our other beautiful ladies. Don’t forget to click on the image above to enjoy the preview in full resolution.

$20+ patrons can head to platinum corner on our channel for another sneak peek at this month’s content. to learn how to get your Discord role.

We’ll be sure to share more about this and our next game shortly!

Stay safe,
The Love-Joint Team

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes