TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
atm ep 15 is last officially released for free so getting ep 19 released for free will take time unless devs release bunch of eps for free at the same time.
Hmm... the links in this topic for the ONLINE version go up to 18. I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that meant they were the free releases (otherwise the devs could just change the links on their end at the server, and effectively kill the posted links at least until someone updated them again here).

I do see the OFFLINE versions only go to 15, but those appear to be "cracked" copies.

I am not one of their Patrons so I am not complaining, I'm just confused about which versions are free, which ones are not, and whether 19 will also be posted here.

Reactions: RustyRug

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hmm... the links in this topic for the ONLINE version go up to 18. I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that meant they were the free releases (otherwise the devs could just change the links on their end at the server, and effectively kill the posted links at least until someone updated them again here).

I do see the OFFLINE versions only go to 15, but those appear to be "cracked" copies.

I am not one of their Patrons so I am not complaining, I'm just confused about which versions are free, which ones are not, and whether 19 will also be posted here.
The offline versions are not cracked, the Love Joint team releases them some time later. That’s why they’re only up to 15.

The online links require a patreon log-in.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
We didn't change the links nor added protection to chapters 1-18 that where shared here because we don't mind.
The only exception is chapter 19, which actually checks if players are valid patrons. The only reason we did that was because we went through a major financial disruption with Palmer passing away and we really needed to try to maximize the patronage count during this difficult time.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

CG_Car_03.png
Ho Ho Ho, Santa has delivered the goods... Double Homework - Episode 16 has officially been released for free! JoXmas.png

Please remember to report any bugs or issues to #bug-reports and all other feedback to #constructive-feedback on our . Everyone at Love-Joint wishes you all a very merry and safe Christmas!

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020

View attachment 954978
Ho Ho Ho, Santa has delivered the goods... Double Homework - Episode 16 has officially been released for free! View attachment 954976

Please remember to report any bugs or issues to #bug-reports and all other feedback to #constructive-feedback on our . Everyone at Love-Joint wishes you all a very merry and safe Christmas!

She driving down middle of the road because the steering wheel is on the wrong side :)

Reactions: Odlanier

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
I'm thinking about replaying this game from start to finish in the near future, but probably not until the first couple months next year.

That being said, I do remember that I just couldn't get invested in a man-whore route the first time around. The MC's felt like a sexual pest in that one. Then again, generally it's hard for me to be a man-whore in any game. So I guess I should pick one girl and faithfully follow that path.

Once I'm done, I'll post my thoughts.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm thinking about replaying this game from start to finish in the near future, but probably not until the first couple months next year.

That being said, I do remember that I just couldn't get invested in a man-whore route the first time around. The MC's felt like a sexual pest in that one. Then again, generally it's hard for me to be a man-whore in any game. So I guess I should pick one girl and faithfully follow that path.

Once I'm done, I'll post my thoughts.
sorry to burst your bubble but being to faithful to 1 girl only won't be that easy.

Reactions: Odlanier

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
sorry to burst your bubble but being to faithful to 1 girl only won't be that easy.
Technically true (due to certain events with the two female MC that you can't prevent even if you want to). Besides that, though, I think it's quite easy choosing one secondary girl and sticking with her the whole game (well, at least for me).

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
We didn't change the links nor added protection to chapters 1-18 that where shared here because we don't mind.
The only exception is chapter 19, which actually checks if players are valid patrons. The only reason we did that was because we went through a major financial disruption with Palmer passing away and we really needed to try to maximize the patronage count during this difficult time.
Thank you for the clarification. And I do understand your situation with respect to Palmer. He'll be greatly missed. :(

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Technically true (due to certain events with the two female MC that you can't prevent even if you want to). Besides that, though, I think it's quite easy choosing one secondary girl and sticking with her the whole game (well, at least for me).
I believe that all of the side girls have unavoidable sex scenes. You can choose how long you pursue these girls, but I believe there's always at least one mandatory scene because it's dictated by the plot.

Reactions: User1230

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
I believe that all of the side girls have unavoidable sex scenes. You can choose how long you pursue these girls, but I believe there's always at least one mandatory scene because it's dictated by the plot.
I have to replay again, but I could swear that the only mandatory 'sex scene' with a secondary girl is an early one with... uh... Lauren? Then again, maybe I'm misremembering. I'll find out for sure once I start the whole thing again.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I have to replay again, but I could swear that the only mandatory 'sex scene' with a secondary girl is an early one with... uh... Lauren? Then again, maybe I'm misremembering. I'll find out for sure once I start the whole thing again.
Maybe? Perhaps you can avoid Amy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustyRug

May 27, 2020
Completely understandable I wish you luck that you get through these tough times

Nov 6, 2018
new player here
could you guys help me!
which version should i download the online or offline one and what's the difference
thanks in advance

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

CG_Revelation_01.png

Hey everyone, we hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

This month $20+ patrons can look forward to a stunning extended scene with the beautiful Amy, following on from her revelation in . Amy’s path was definitely one of the most popular ending routes, so we know you guys are really going to love this one.

CG_Revelation_06.png

Don’t forget to click on the images to enjoy them in full resolution ( , ).

The bonus scene was made by one of our very talented new artists, who we’ll be announcing alongside some previews of our next game in January 2021. $20+ patrons can head to #platinum-corner on now for another special look at the bonus scene.

Speak soon,
The Love-Joint Team

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
new player here
could you guys help me!
which version should i download the online or offline one and what's the difference
thanks in advance
online since offlines aren't official offlines.

amy has high heels on those pics since she isn't as tall as mc.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes