Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

sprTitleCh20.png
This epilogue focuses on Johanna and Tamara and their future with the MC. The next epilogue, due to be released in January 2021, will focus on our other lovely girls.

CG_Revelation_06.png

In this month’s visual bonus scene we’ve continued on from Amy’s revelation in Episode 19, and the outcome is absolutely stunning! Amy’s route was definitely one of the most popular endings, and this very hot bonus scene is perfect to add to that. It was made by our very talented new artist, who we’ll officially be welcoming to the team next month.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
since you are paying customer contact love-joint via patreon. tried different browsers w/o adblock and not in priv. mode and rest?

Nov 7, 2020
While I did enjoy the epilogue, it did leave me with more questions than it answered...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Sorry, still kinda new to this site, didn't mean to post spoilers without using the spoiler feature.

Last edited:

DyonisX

Feb 25, 2019
Is there a guide or flowchart or anything? I'm currently up to chapter 5 and I honestly don't know if I missed any scenes or not

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Is there a guide or flowchart or anything? I'm currently up to chapter 5 and I honestly don't know if I missed any scenes or not
I don't know of a walkthrough, but from memory just keep saying yes to the girls and have multiple saves per episode. I don't remember it being too difficult to collect all the scenes. If you don't date Lauren you'll miss out on a lot of scenes with her, but everyone else seems pretty straight forward. The yacht episode required some trial and error so that may need a couple save files, but most episodes don't have "either/or" options.

Wade58

Oct 4, 2020
No No No Ijust played 18 that scum bag can not win. Whos taking control of the series please tell me theres someone taking control of the series Arrrggg. No it can not end this way hes scum, trash please someone please finish this. I do not except this not now not ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No No No Ijust played 18 that scum bag can not win. Whos taking control of the series please tell me theres someone taking control of the series Arrrggg. No it can not end this way hes scum, trash please someone please finish this. I do not except this not now not ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will resolve in 19.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I'm gonna bitch for the new year :cool:;), but where's the offline version for the 19th episode and the epilogue 1, even the 18th episode is not there anymore, i'm like an old folks waiting is corona virus vaccine, i need my dose of DH before i start having cravings symptoms.
Come on guys, i know that for miracles you aks for a 24 hours delay, but could you do it for yesterday. :eek::LOL:

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I'm gonna bitch for the new year :cool:;), but where's the offline version for the 19th episode and the epilogue 1, even the 18th episode is not there anymore, i'm like an old folks waiting is corona virus vaccine, i need my dose of DH before i start having cravings symptoms.
Come on guys, i know that for miracles you aks for a 24 hours delay, but could you do it for yesterday. :eek::LOL:
1. The dev passed away and, as a sign of respect, a lot of patrons(myself included) will not share the new content.
2.The game now requires patreon login to play it. Even if we'd share the link, you,not being a patron, would not be able to play it.
3.Show support towards them, if you like, by pledging once and then canceling it, but having access to all their content.

They deserve it!(y)

Also, I believe you can afford to lose 20$ for something that you like and are curious about. Think of it like buying a pack a cigs and some condoms.

Stay safe and Happy New Year!

DyonisX

Feb 25, 2019
I don't know of a walkthrough, but from memory just keep saying yes to the girls and have multiple saves per episode. I don't remember it being too difficult to collect all the scenes. If you don't date Lauren you'll miss out on a lot of scenes with her, but everyone else seems pretty straight forward. The yacht episode required some trial and error so that may need a couple save files, but most episodes don't have "either/or" options.
Does going out with Lauren lock you out of other girls?

1. The dev passed away and, as a sign of respect, a lot of patrons(myself included) will not share the new content.
2.The game now requires patreon login to play it. Even if we'd share the link, you,not being a patron, would not be able to play it.
3.Show support towards them, if you like, by pledging once and then canceling it, but having access to all their content.

They deserve it!(y)

Also, I believe you can afford to lose 20$ for something that you like and are curious about. Think of it like buying a pack a cigs and some condoms.

Stay safe and Happy New Year!
So if the dev died who exactly are you paying on patreon? Also why are you taking a moral high ground stance on an essentially pirate website?

Reactions: Tigas and User1230

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does going out with Lauren lock you out of other girls?

So if the dev died who exactly are you paying on patreon? Also why are you taking a moral high ground stance on an essentially pirate website?
no it doesn't, mc can fuck all girls. patreon money goes to those continue making these games.

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
It wasn't a one person game, it was a team. Palmer (RIP) was the person who started it all. But now the team has 6-7 others involved in the projects. Thats why it was possible to release high quality work on a monthly basis.
I have suggested they add an "Meet the team" section on the website to introduce the team a bit.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
So if the dev died who exactly are you paying on patreon?
We had to make a when Palmer passed due to only him having access to the other Patreon account, we've always been here as a team though, just Palmer was the lead on that side.
I have suggested they add an "Meet the team" section on the website to introduce the team a bit.
We'll take a look into it for sure!

DyonisX

Feb 25, 2019
We had to make a when Palmer passed due to only him having access to the other Patreon account, we've always been here as a team though, just Palmer was the lead on that side.

We'll take a look into it for sure!
Well, keep it up then!

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes