lenis0012

Mar 24, 2020
We had to make a when Palmer passed due to only him having access to the other Patreon account, we've always been here as a team though, just Palmer was the lead on that side.

We'll take a look into it for sure!
Thanks for all the hard work. Please continue in Palmer's spirit. I'm sure he would have been proud of the team.
His games will always have a special place in my heart. They're one of a kind, with a story that has me coming back for each new episode. Going through the chapters feels like reminiscing memories I've never had.

Last edited:

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

NewGameLJ1.png

Hey everyone. We hope you all had a fantastic holiday. Today we’d like to share an update about what we have planned for 2021 and the future of the studio after the completion of Double Homework.

As most of you already know, Double Homework’s main storyline was completed in , but we planned two extra epilogues to show what happened to our beloved characters afterwards. The first one focused on Johanna and Tamara was released in December 2020 ( ), and we’re planning to release the second one at the end of January.

New game
In February, we’d like to finally present a playable preview of our next game - which still doesn’t have an official title. We’ve been planning, prototyping and experimenting with it since October 2020, so we are feeling pretty confident and excited about it! We don’t want to spoil too much at this early stage, but you can expect a lighthearted story full of interesting characters and rich environments. This time, we’d like to provide less linear gameplay, giving players the opportunity to explore more possibilities and feel in control of their choices.

Please take into consideration the images in this post are work in progress drafts. We are still developing the style/postwork and the final game will most likely look slightly different - and hopefully even better!

2.jpg

This new project will likely move away from HTML5. We want to explore new possibilities that are currently unfeasible in DH’s engine. Web based games are fantastic for accessibility, but they also bring in limitations and issues that we’d like to get rid of in order to expand the scope of our games, presenting players with a richer and more exciting world. There exists the possibility that the first preview of the game will be Windows only, but we’re working hard to expand the list of supported platforms, aiming to eventually release the game for Windows, Mac and Android.

New artists
We’d also like to officially welcome two new very talented artists joining the Love-Joint team: NiRo and Mr. Vargas! Both of them are experienced creators who are now in charge of bringing to life the world and characters of our new title. We are super excited and happy to have them on board and we hope you all like the new aesthetic we are going for.

We’ll be publishing more teasers and information about the new game soon. Stay tuned and stay safe!

The Love-Joint Team.

Last edited:

lenis0012

Mar 24, 2020

View attachment 968584

Hey everyone. We hope you all had a fantastic holiday. Today we’d like to share an update about what we have planned for 2021 and the future of the studio after the completion of Double Homework.

As most of you already know, Double Homework’s main storyline was completed in , but we planned two extra epilogues to show what happened to our beloved characters afterwards. The first one focused on Johanna and Tamara was released in December 2020 ( ), and we’re planning to release the second one at the end of January.

New game
In February, we’d like to finally present a playable preview of our next game - which still doesn’t have an official title. We’ve been planning, prototyping and experimenting with it since October 2020, so we are feeling pretty confident and excited about it! We don’t want to spoil too much at this early stage, but you can expect a lighthearted story full of interesting characters and rich environments. This time, we’d like to provide less linear gameplay, giving players the opportunity to explore more possibilities and feel in control of their choices.

Please take into consideration the images in this post are work in progress drafts. We are still developing the style/postwork and the final game will most likely look slightly different - and hopefully even better!

View attachment 968585

This new project will likely move away from HTML5. We want to explore new possibilities that are currently unfeasible in DH’s engine. Web based games are fantastic for accessibility, but they also bring in limitations and issues that we’d like to get rid of in order to expand the scope of our games, presenting players with a richer and more exciting world. There exists the possibility that the first preview of the game will be Windows only, but we’re working hard to expand the list of supported platforms, aiming to eventually release the game for Windows, Mac and Android.

New artists
We’d also like to officially welcome two new very talented artists joining the Love-Joint team: NiRo and Mr. Vargas! Both of them are experienced creators who are now in charge of bringing to life the world and characters of our new title. We are super excited and happy to have them on board and we hope you all like the new aesthetic we are going for.

We’ll be publishing more teasers and information about the new game soon. Stay tuned and stay safe!

The Love-Joint Team.
The Art looks amazing.
Looking forward to this one, please take me on another feels train

Reactions: RustyRug

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Wow I've been seeing your amazing renders for months now and was wondering when you were gonna get recruited. Here it is lol. I can't wait to see this new game with this great new addition to the team!
Thanks RustyRug. I think this will be great adventure for all of us.

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
kind of sucks having to wait for free updates now but its nothing compare not having palmer around anymore RIP a true legend

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Just a heads up before we get flooded with people asking about it: as per our new game directives, this thread will no longer be bumped until an off-line version exists.

Zonobert

Jul 19, 2017
Wow, it's great to hear that the team is continuing as strongly as this! Impressive!
Personally, I would prefer it if the preview girls' faces were less anime, as their exaggerated eyes and slightly plasticky skin hurt my immersion a bit. But I'm only saying that because the renders are otherwise really beautiful.
Either way, thanks for taking the end of Double Homework so seriously, and I'm excited for your future work!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Personally, I would prefer it if the preview girls' faces were less anime, as their exaggerated eyes and slightly plasticky skin hurt my immersion a bit. But I'm only saying that because the renders are otherwise really beautiful.
Either way, thanks for taking the end of Double Homework so seriously, and I'm excited for your future work!
I like the effect personally, although I think the appearance of the girls in DH was even better. Or maybe it's just that I'm more used to it. I do like a slight "uncanny valley" feel in these games. Maybe too good to be true, and with equal parts of human, anime girl, with maybe a little elf or something similar thrown in there for that unnatural level of beauty. For me part of the fun of these games is there being women and situations that are so good they couldn't possibly exist in real life.

Reactions: lenis0012

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
the incest patch is not working. when i klick on the link, this is what i get.
btw the firefox is in swedish. if you guys wonder.

so what do i do now?

Skärmklipp.PNG

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I finally got around to playing the Epilogue. I'll go against the grain and say that I didn't enjoy it. Really am not a fan of the direction the story took. It doesn't change my opinion of LJ, but I could have done without that final story development.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes