Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
I think you're supposed to be saying "no" to Dennis, but in the end I don't think it really matters.

Honestly, this is fascinating to me because I didn't think it was possible to go that long without any sex. It's been a while, but by episode 5 you should have had atleast a scene with Lauren in the club, as well as one with Tamara in the club. Have you been working out with Rachael in the gym?
yeh finally at the end of ep5 starting getting some scenes, up to ep8 and now and have hooked up with rachael and tamara.

Thanks for your help.

creedgeezer

Apr 24, 2019
Uhmm..... Eh how to install the ic patch? Cant download it? Is it for online only?..... Is the offline is pre patched? Btw i planning to dl the bulk 1-12 ep

When i click that link(ic patch) it redirect me to itch io but couldnt find the dl button....

Sorry for a stupid question

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Uhmm..... Eh how to install the ic patch? Cant download it? Is it for online only?..... Is the offline is pre patched? Btw i planning to dl the bulk 1-12 ep

When i click that link(ic patch) it redirect me to itch io but couldnt find the dl button....

Sorry for a stupid question
ic patch is for online versions and offlines aren't OFFICIAL releases (those might come later).

Does anyone know how to fix this error? Happens only on episodes 13 to 18.
online or offline?

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
ic patch is for online versions and offlines aren't OFFICIAL releases (those might come later).

online or offline?
Yeh I get that issue with the online version the patch doesn't work all the time. but i just kept playing cus the renders are good.

JayceMeme

May 30, 2020
this game was also in another website and the tag had NTR on it . Plus, I have bad vibes with this Mr. Adler guy when I started playing. I have a weak heart for this stuff:(

Have you finished this game yet?

Nov 7, 2020
this game was also in another website and the tag had NTR on it . Plus, I have bad vibes with this Mr. Adler guy when I started playing. I have a weak heart for this stuff:(

There is not really any NTR in the game, they kinda tease it that it could happen with Dennis being so crafty (though not particularly believable since all the girls show obvious contempt and disgust when it comes to their dealings with him.) But no, it does not actually happen... None of the girls in the game that are LI's for the MC have relations with anyone but the MC (though Tamara does try to make the MC jealous by going on a couple of "Dates" with Dennis though she would never actually do anything with him).

Now I think about it though, Dennis did blackmail Zeta into a bit of implied sexual activity but she is not really a LI anyway even though you can get a HJ from her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JayceMeme

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

No, there is no NTR. Mr. Adler gave you bad vibes? Are you sure? Do you mean Dennis? Because Mr. Adler is barely even a character in the game.

As an aside, if this game pushes your limits on NTR you must have a really hard time playing adult games. People lost their damn minds over the cliff hanger at the end of episode 18, but no, nothing in this game approaches NTR.

JayceMeme

May 30, 2020
No, there is no NTR. Mr. Adler gave you bad vibes? Are you sure? Do you mean Dennis? Because Mr. Adler is barely even a character in the game.

As an aside, if this game pushes your limits on NTR you must have a really hard time playing adult games. People lost their damn minds over the cliff hanger at the end of episode 18, but no, nothing in this game approaches NTR.

Thankssssss!!!!! Yeah, I absolutely hate that genre, can't stand it. I was a bit suspicious with the Adler character since Johanna keeps on defending him, but yeah I'm glad that's not the case.

JayceMeme

May 30, 2020
There is not really any NTR in the game, they kinda tease it that it could happen with Dennis being so crafty (though not particularly believable since all the girls show obvious contempt and disgust when it comes to their dealings with him.) But no, it does not actually happen... None of the girls in the game that are LI's for the MC have relations with anyone but the MC (though Tamara does try to make the MC jealous by going on a couple of "Dates" with Dennis though she would never actually do anything with him).

Now I think about it though, Dennis did blackmail Zeta into a bit of implied sexual activity but she is not really a LI anyway even though you can get a HJ from her.

Awesome!! I was a bit apprehensive playing it tbh, since because as you said, they kinda teased it with Dennis. But I am super glad that's not the case

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Thankssssss!!!!! Yeah, I absolutely hate that genre, can't stand it. I was a bit suspicious with the Adler character since Johanna keeps on defending him, but yeah I'm glad that's not the case.
Awesome!! I was a bit apprehensive playing it tbh, since because as you said, they kinda teased it with Dennis. But I am super glad that's not the case
There's places where it looks like it's heading in the NTR direction, but it never actually gets there. I think the developers deliberately did this to create tension, although I don't think it always had the desired effect. There are definitely attempts to make the MC/player feel jealous though. When I was playing through and waiting for each new update to come out, I didn't know whether there might be NTR in the next update or not. Or at least something close enough where I'd just go "welp, I'm done".

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
There's places where it looks like it's heading in the NTR direction, but it never actually gets there. I think the developers deliberately did this to create tension, although I don't think it always had the desired effect. There are definitely attempts to make the MC/player feel jealous though. When I was playing through and waiting for each new update to come out, I didn't know whether there might be NTR in the next update or not. Or at least something close enough where I'd just go "welp, I'm done".
Not for one second did I ever worry about Dennis. I don't intend to kink shame anyone here, but even the slightest hint of something that could possibly, maybe, approach light NTR sends people running for the hills. It's unlike any other fetish that I've seen. Normally, if someone doesn't like a fetish and it pops up, they just say "ew, I don't like this." and they stop playing. But NTR (and people use that term too loosely) causes a weird fight or flight instinct in people.

And while I don't want to get off topic, I feel like a discussion on NTR as it relates to this game is warranted. I'm not criticizing anyone here, but after episode 18 Patreon, this site, and other forums, went CRAZY with accusations of NTR. I felt like I was playing an entirely different game because absolutely nothing indicated to me that the MC would go down the NTR route. If anything was worried that Dennis may rape Johanna, and that would have been a deal breaker for me, but not for one second did I think the MC would tolerate it. The only possible outcome was that the MC was going to kick the shit out of Dennis- but I guess that wasn't obvious to a lot of people.

But JayceMeme , to be worried about NTR just because of the introduction of Mr. Adler, that's new. Again, that isn't intended as an insult, but Adler is such a minor character that I'm surprised that you would jump right to NTR with that character. Do you have a hard time playing a lot of AVNs for this reason?

This is definitely something the dev team should take note of. For some reason, the players of their games have a very strong reaction to even perceived NTR. If they don't intend this reaction, then the dev team may want to reconsider their approach because I don't think they want this sort of reaction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricky | Love-Joint

R999999

Jan 7, 2019

Dennis did blackmail Zeta into a bit of implied sexual activity

I don't recall any implied sexual activity between Zeta and Dennis ‍♂ but he definitely should have tried. She's a milf

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Not for one second did I ever worry about Dennis. I don't intend to kink shame anyone here, but even the slightest hint of something that could possibly, maybe, approach light NTR sends people running for the hills. It's unlike any other fetish that I've seen. Normally, if someone doesn't like a fetish and it pops up, they just say "ew, I don't like this." and they stop playing. But NTR (and people use that term too loosely) causes a weird fight or flight instinct in people.

And while I don't want to get off topic, I feel like a discussion on NTR as it relates to this game is warranted. I'm not criticizing anyone here, but after episode 18 Patreon, this site, and other forums, went CRAZY with accusations of NTR. I felt like I was playing an entirely different game because absolutely nothing indicated to me that the MC would go down the NTR route. If anything was worried that Dennis may rape Johanna, and that would have been a deal breaker for me, but not for one second did I think the MC would tolerate it. The only possible outcome was that the MC was going to kick the shit out of Dennis- but I guess that wasn't obvious to a lot of people.

But JayceMeme , to be worried about NTR just because of the introduction of Mr. Adler, that's new. Again, that isn't intended as an insult, but Adler is such a minor character that I'm surprised that you would just right to NTR with that character. Do you have a hard time playing a lot of AVNs for this reason?

This is definitely something the dev team should take note of. For some reason, the players of their games have a very strong reaction to even perceived NTR. If they don't intend this reaction, then the dev team may want to reconsider their approach because I don't think they want this sort of reaction.
I suspect that "Mr. Adler" does refer to Dennis. Technically, he is also Mr. Adler. Otherwise, if it's referring to his father, I agree that it doesn't make sense.

As I played, I didn't think it likely that Dennis would have sex with any of the MC's romantic interests. At the same time, I wouldn't have put it past the developers or any developer to throw that twist into a game precisely because it was unexpected, just for dramatic effect or for shock value. Or just because that was the story they had in mind. In the same way, they could have decided that one or more of the romantic interests dies in the avalanche or some other means. Either would have been devastating to a lot of people, as it would have represented different kinds of loss related to characters we had begun to care about. And it wouldn't have been something that a lot of people had signed on for, either, even if maybe it made for a good story (although I don't think much of Dennis made for a good story).

I think the devs ventured a couple of times into things that didn't get the reaction they wanted. Dennis at the end of the episode 18 was a big one. I know that I wasn't thrilled with the Tamara (or was it Johanna?) scene earlier on where she's basically setting the MC up to be caught. I think the devs struggled with how to handle that in later updates, or at least their handling of it felt clumsy to me. But I think it's in most developer's interest to not spring any surprises regarding kinks on their fans. There is absolutely no reason a dev can't put NTR or NTR-ish stuff in their games, but they need to commit to it and understand the risks. It does tend to divide their fans, and get very strong reactions from people, plus is triggers the ongoing debate over what NTR "really" means.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I suspect that "Mr. Adler" does refer to Dennis. Technically, he is also Mr. Adler. Otherwise, if it's referring to his father, I agree that it doesn't make sense.

As I played, I didn't think it likely that Dennis would have sex with any of the MC's romantic interests. At the same time, I wouldn't have put it past the developers or any developer to throw that twist into a game precisely because it was unexpected, just for dramatic effect or for shock value. Or just because that was the story they had in mind. In the same way, they could have decided that one or more of the romantic interests dies in the avalanche or some other means. Either would have been devastating to a lot of people, as it would have represented different kinds of loss related to characters we had begun to care about. And it wouldn't have been something that a lot of people had signed on for, either, even if maybe it made for a good story (although I don't think much of Dennis made for a good story).

I think the devs ventured a couple of times into things that didn't get the reaction they wanted. Dennis at the end of the episode 18 was a big one. I know that I wasn't thrilled with the Tamara (or was it Johanna?) scene earlier on where she's basically setting the MC up to be caught. I think the devs struggled with how to handle that in later updates, or at least their handling of it felt clumsy to me. But I think it's in most developer's interest to not spring any surprises regarding kinks on their fans. There is absolutely no reason a dev can't put NTR or NTR-ish stuff in their games, but they need to commit to it and understand the risks. It does tend to divide their fans, and get very strong reactions from people, plus is triggers the ongoing debate over what NTR "really" means.
Wait, I thought "Mr. Adler" was the other/real summer school teacher that the MC eventually meets when he gets blackmailed by Dennis.

I can see how people would be worried about harm coming to the LIs, that was very reasonable. But to be specifically worried that either Tam or Johanna would engage in NTR, that would have come out of nowhere. While I agree that maybe you don't want to rule anything out with devs who may want to surprise you- I never would have foreseen Johanna fucking Dennis and doing it in way to humiliate the MC while the MC just accepted it. But people are really, really, afraid of it. It isn't just this game where I've seen this response, some players are just really prone to see NTR in games of very different backgrounds, and often times I find it totally perplexing as to what they're seeing.

And I agree with you that I think the devs were caught by surprise by the reactions a few times, most notably in episode 18. But I'm not sure what scene you're referring to with Tamara or Johanna setting up the MC to be caught? That sounds like a Tamara thing to do.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Wait, I thought "Mr. Adler" was the other/real summer school teacher that the MC eventually meets when he gets blackmailed by Dennis.

I can see how people would be worried about harm coming to the LIs, that was very reasonable. But to be specifically worried that either Tam or Johanna would engage in NTR, that would have come out of nowhere. While I agree that maybe you don't want to rule anything out with devs who may want to surprise you- I never would have foreseen Johanna fucking Dennis and doing it in way to humiliate the MC while the MC just accepted it. But people are really, really, afraid of it. It isn't just this game where I've seen this response, some players are just really prone to see NTR in games of very different backgrounds, and often times I find it totally perplexing as to what they're seeing.

And I agree with you that I think the devs were caught by surprise by the reactions a few times, most notably in episode 18. But I'm not sure what scene you're referring to with Tamara or Johanna setting up the MC to be caught? That sounds like a Tamara thing to do.
I could be wrong on the Mr. Adler thing. I was thinking that was Dennis's dad, but I tended to skip over the summer school scenes because they just seemed to be filler. If that's the case, then I don't really have enough background on this to speak.

The Tamara scene I am referring to is the one where she seduced the MC, and you think the episode is going to end with the MC having sex with her. Instead, Johanna wanders in, because Tamara had told her to show up. The next update or two were weird because they dealt with first it not being a big deal to Johanna, then being a big deal, before it all being resolved very neatly. I don't think it would be in character for Johanna to sleep with someone to hurt the MC, but again, it falls into the realm of "the devs still might do it anyway". The fact that it would have been so against character would have made it worse I think. Now, if she would have slept with Dennis out of blackmail, that wouldn't make it NTR, but it would be even worse because she was being forced to do it. That seemed like a very real possibility for her or Tamara at the end of episode 18.

The devs liked to play a lot with making us think things were going to happen one way, then doing a complete reversal. It can be an interesting way to include drama, but I don't think it ever really had the desired effect among the players of the game. I think it mainly left them feeling unnecessarily anxious, frustrated, or even annoyed rather than intrigued by where the story was going.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I could be wrong on the Mr. Adler thing. I was thinking that was Dennis's dad, but I tended to skip over the summer school scenes because they just seemed to be filler. If that's the case, then I don't really have enough background on this to speak.

The Tamara scene I am referring to is the one where she seduced the MC, and you think the episode is going to end with the MC having sex with her. Instead, Johanna wanders in, because Tamara had told her to show up. The next update or two were weird because they dealt with first it not being a big deal to Johanna, then being a big deal, before it all being resolved very neatly. I don't think it would be in character for Johanna to sleep with someone to hurt the MC, but again, it falls into the realm of "the devs still might do it anyway". The fact that it would have been so against character would have made it worse I think. Now, if she would have slept with Dennis out of blackmail, that wouldn't make it NTR, but it would be even worse because she was being forced to do it. That seemed like a very real possibility for her or Tamara at the end of episode 18.

The devs liked to play a lot with making us think things were going to happen one way, then doing a complete reversal. It can be an interesting way to include drama, but I don't think it ever really had the desired effect among the players of the game. I think it mainly left them feeling unnecessarily anxious, frustrated, or even annoyed rather than intrigued by where the story was going.
Oh, that scene. We're in agreement, that scene/idea was poorly executed. On one hand, it does give Johanna the opportunity to finally stand up for herself and establish herself as an equal with Tamara. But on the other it wrecks Tamara's character because who the fuck would do that? I would go as far as to say that Tamara is an unlikable person to begin with, and I never felt any connection with her. I did my best to avoid any romance with her and I wasn't thrilled when it was forced upon me. I found her to be unlikable and I never understood the connection between her and the MC. While he wasn't perfect, we never get the sense that he was an outward asshole, while Tamara was just troll. Who would want to be around that?

If we're talking about the story more broadly, and moving away from the NTR discussion, I agree that this narrative needed some polish. I saw it on their discord, so this is not my original thought, but someone argued that the game's story was weak because the MC is actually a bit player in the larger/more interesting conflict between Dennis and Mosley. Dennis' effort to sabotage Mosley's experiment is far more interesting than anything the MC does. There was a lot more, but that basically the MC is powerless through almost all of the story. When I read that I thought it was a good point. I could see how, on paper, it would be an interesting concept to make the MC of a game actually be a bit player in a larger drama. But in reality this just made the player's experience feel shallow IMO.

Nov 7, 2020
Dennis did blackmail Zeta into a bit of implied sexual activity

I don't recall any implied sexual activity between Zeta and Dennis ‍♂ but he definitely should have tried. She's a milf
When Zeta and MC try and use a recording device to catch Dennis doing something in her office they can use to blackmail him with, he turns it around on her by letting her know that he knows everything and has evidence of it. He walks behind her and grabs her breast then if I am remembering correctly the MC leaves at that point or it cuts away, next time the MC sees Dennis after leaving her office he is unusually happy about something implying that he blackmailed her for some kind of sexual favour.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes