Nov 7, 2020
Does anyone have the complete walkthrough?
Yeah a walkthrough is not necessary. Your choices do not ultimately affect the main story of the game... Like agreeing to help dennis or not... You end up pissing him off no matter what you do anyway. It just changes some of the dialogue between the 2 of you but the main story progesses in the same way at the same speed regardless.

The only real choices that matter are which girl/girls you want to end up with. For that it is also quite simple. If you like a girl then pick all the positive interactions with said girl.. The choices are pretty obvious. Though you cannot be with all of the girls so no Harem path... Pick who you like best and roll with it. Amy is a solo, Lauren is a solo, Rachael is a solo, Morgan can be solo or included with the sisters and if you pick the sisters then you have to be with them both there is no choice between them.

Reactions: Corambis

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well can fuck'em all but will they all be lis is different thing.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

CG_05.png

Hey all,

Just a quick one to share a preview from this month's bonus scene, coming to $20+ patrons along with the second epilogue at the end of this month. This is a special extended scene with Tamara, Johanna and of course, the MC having some more fun in their new home. This is by far the biggest bonus scene to date, and it includes some extra special content!

$20+ patrons can head to now for an extra tasty look at this incredible scene! - If you haven’t already, you can find out how to link your Discord to Patreon .

Stay tuned this Friday for the final epilogue 2 preview, featuring Rachel and Lauren!
The Love-Joint Team.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
unless they robbed all the money from dennis or headmaster gave them hefty sum for participating on that test they shouldn't have money to buy house.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
unless they robbed all the money from dennis or headmaster gave them hefty sum for participating on that test they shouldn't have money to buy house.
The MC knows where they dumped all the drugs overboard from the yacht. A short swim later and a bit of trading....Presto, new house!

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
is the game worth finishing? I just finished ep 14 and I hate how much of a bitch the MC is being. Does ep 19 end with Dennis getting what he deserves? If not, I don't know if I can keep playing. Also, does the MC finally get to have sex with the sisters? Tired of all the teasing.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
is the game worth finishing? I just finished ep 14 and I hate how much of a bitch the MC is being. Does ep 19 end with Dennis getting what he deserves? If not, I don't know if I can keep playing. Also, does the MC finally get to have sex with the sisters? Tired of all the teasing.
Since you probably didn't read the last few pages, then let me say :
1) yes
2) yes
3) yes

Now, go support them and finish the damn game!(y):D

Any idea when this epilogue will be available for others? and when will chapter 19 release?
How much is 10$ for you? For me it's 2 packs of cigs. I can live without them for something that I've enjoyed. (Not being patronizing, just curious)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Any idea when this epilogue will be available for others? and when will chapter 19 release?
If you have $10, it really is worth the money at this point since you'll get everything all at once.

Yes, finish the game.

popalsfs

Jan 11, 2020
i thought its a pirate website here lmao, and u wonder why people asking having it for free?
Besides that i also support them by patreon, just curious about the changing here

Reactions: akexdwigh

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i thought its a pirate website here lmao, and u wonder why people asking having it for free?
Besides that i also support them by patreon, just curious about the changing here
death of orig. dev. and them (rest of group) putting patreon pass to game so no more leaks.

safe to assume that same thing continues on new game too.

Reactions: Corambis
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes