Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
death of orig. dev. and them (rest of group) putting patreon pass to game so no more leaks.

safe to assume that same thing continues on new game too.
We do plan to continue releasing free games. However, the studio financial situation suffered a drastic shift with Palmer passing away, so the free releases will take a bit longer to happen.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

sprTitleCh21.png
Here we are, nearly two years after it started, the final instalment of Double Homework has arrived to $10+ patrons. It’s been an incredible journey and we hope that you have all enjoyed the game as much as we have enjoyed making it!

CG_05.png

$20+ patrons can download a stunning extended scene with Johanna and Tamara having some extra fun with the MC inside their new home. This bonus scene is by far the biggest we have done yet, and includes some extra fun that people have been requesting!

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
How much is 10$ for you? For me it's 2 packs of cigs. I can live without them for something that I've enjoyed. (Not being patronizing, just curious)
10$ is about 800 roubles, it's 6.5 packs of cigs for me, like almost my monthly supply of cigs (just add 1$ more). Not that cigs is essentially for living but on the other hand computer games isn't essentially for living too. Considering the fact that I spent something about 30$ (if I recount it in dollars) on games (like Cyberpunk 2077 and the likes) for all last year I'd say 10$ for 1 VN is too fucking much, to say it really mild and gentle.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
10$ is about 800 roubles, it's 6.5 packs of cigs for me, like almost my monthly supply of cigs (just add 1$ more). Not that cigs is essentially for living but on the other hand computer games isn't essentially for living too. Considering the fact that I spent something about 30$ (if I recount it in dollars) on games (like Cyberpunk 2077 and the likes) for all last year I'd say 10$ for 1 VN is too fucking much, to say it really mild and gentle.
For me $10 (which I actually pay monthly) is well worth it. I am guaranteed a few hours of distraction each month. It's like going to the movie theater, but actually cheaper and no one complains when I start jerking off.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Now that Mr Doktor vids are gone, the other players are way behind in story, and there's no links to the latest versions, how's everyone been digesting the last few updates?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now that Mr Doktor vids are gone, the other players are way behind in story, and there's no links to the latest versions, how's everyone been digesting the last few updates?
not caring.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
We do plan to continue releasing free games. However, the studio financial situation suffered a drastic shift with Palmer passing away, so the free releases will take a bit longer to happen.
I do get what team love-joint has undergone through for past months and I know it must have been hard for you guys and this also true that you are getting a lot of requests to release ep 19 soon even though you don't keep schedules but the thing is we have been connected to this story for over a year and have gotten attached to characters plus episode 18 was such a good cliffhanger that everyone wants to see the game end (especially me who really wanna see Dennis pay the price) . Not everyone here including me are right now in a condition that we can pay for the game but are dying to see the end soon and the wait is killing inside.
So taking that into consideration plz if u can release it during this month it would be one hell of a gift for all.
(Sorry in case I have offended the team) Rest is up to you guys , whatever you guys do I will always be a fan of your team

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Zed / Ricky, I am quite shocked how patient you are with all the "free release" drama every single month. ;) Hopefully it is worth it through, feels like the most effective way of gaining visibility, fans, and paying customers (that is how I got hooked hah). Small feedback: think you could attract more people if you properly showcase all the available bonus content. Perhaps gathering all the previews on a single website would be time worth spending?

Folks, these are difficult time for Love-Joint so if you can't / don't want to pay just come back in a few months. There is a plethora of similar games that can keep you occupied in the meantime (e.g. Sunshine Love has blonde twins [!], and I just discovered False Hero which looks fantastic).

Really enjoyed DD, though until the very last moment I was hoping for more content with Rachel's mom and Mrs. Welsh.. Think that creating attractive characters like that and not giving an option to properly purse is a missed opportunity. o_O
Cuts had to be made somewhere, but not including any endings with the MC/Tam/Jo/ and a potential 4th, that hurts.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Small feedback: think you could attract more people if you properly showcase all the available bonus content. Perhaps gathering all the previews on a single website would be time worth spending?
Good shout. I was actually thinking of something similar the other week, the only problem being is all the old ones are on one document now instead of separately due to when we made the new page. I'll see what we can do!

Cuts had to be made somewhere, but not including any endings with the MC/Tam/Jo/ and a potential 4th, that hurts.
We'd have loved to do this, but it would have created so many different endings that would've caused an impossible amount of work for the small team, especially given the deadline.

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
So at first..

Rip Palmer, just saw he passed away after I started the first episodes.. May he rest in heaven..

Back to the game.. And it sounds kinda stupid after the first sentence I wrote.. but is it actual possible to build up an harem there or something like this? I prefer to try to be nice to all girls and all that stuff but kind of reject this dude Dennis.. Someone know?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So at first..

Rip Palmer, just saw he passed away after I started the first episodes.. May he rest in heaven..

Back to the game.. And it sounds kinda stupid after the first sentence I wrote.. but is it actual possible to build up an harem there or something like this? I prefer to try to be nice to all girls and all that stuff but kind of reject this dude Dennis.. Someone know?
hahaha

Just keep playing, you'll be fine. The game is mostly linear, you'll need to go out of your way to really screw things up.

Reactions: Eisbaerle
Mar 5, 2020
Soooo, I just finished the epilogues. Let's be honest, Double Homework made it straight to my Top 10. I wish the epilogues could be looking further into the future than just a couple of month (will the MC marry Amy? Rachel? What has the MC become in terms of career? Will he and his sisters really be Ok while they got pregnant right after finishing high school? Knowing Johanna, I believe they will. Soo many questions), but overall, I find them really well done.

I subbed the Platinum tier to show my appreciation for the work you have done on the game. I will leave it on for a couple of month, but I am afraid it will not be sustainable for me in the long run while our daughter will be born in just a couple of weeks. I am kind of sad to think that once my subscription expires, I will lose access to the last 3 chapters. I really wish you had a $5 tier.

Last edited:

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Soooo, I just finished the epilogues. Let's be honest, Double Homework made it straight to my Top 10. I wish the epilogues could be looking further into the future than just a couple of month (will the MC marry Amy? Rachel? What has the MC become in terms of career? Will he and his sisters really be Ok while they got pregnant right after finishing high school? Knowing Johanna, I believe they will. Soo many questions), but overall, I find them really well done.

I subbed the Platinum tier to show my appreciation for the work you have done on the game. I will leave it on for a couple of month, but I am afraid it will not be sustainable for me in the long run while our daughter will be born in just a couple of weeks. I am kind of sad to think that once my subscription expires, I will lose access to the last 3 chapters. I really with you had a $5 tier.
Thank you so much for your feedback and support!
You won't lose access to any content once your subscription expires. You can save/favorite the direct links of all chapters/epilogues and continue to play forever. Even the latest releases that check if you're a patron will validate your access since you already paid for them.

Reactions: Corambis

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
So I just finished Episode 18.

I like the whole story so far, the graphics are nicely done and fit together. Dennis skin looks like from a 40s year old smoker kind of.. Idk I mean dirty skin looks not like this I would say but everyones own opinion in this situation. Wish their would be more time to do stuff with the girls actual, but I also understand why it doesn´t have more.

In a personal rating I would give it a 8/10.
(One of my favourite games I found here too.)

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
Sooooooooo....... are they going to tell us what really happen at the skie mounten?
also.... Johanna :love: soo sweet and innocent girl.....

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes