GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
so when are they gonna release chap 19 for free ??
Right now the team is busy getting ready to launch their new game. I would image it will be a month or two after the new game launches that they'll release the next free episode. They aren't in a huge hurry to get them out right now.

Last edited:

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
btw it would be great if some would make a WT. its hard to play without knowing which choose have best outcome. like should i accpet date with lauren? will it effect my relationship johanna and tamara?

Mar 5, 2020
btw it would be great if some would make a WT. its hard to play without knowing which choose have best outcome. like should i accpet date with lauren? will it effect my relationship johanna and tamara?
No walkthrough is required. You can chose according to your personal preferences. Some choices lead to whether or not you want to pursue a romance with that specific girl (in general when asked whether you want to meet her or not, the only impact will be closing or not her romance path). For the rest, the game is 100% linear, many choices only affect dialogues and relationships do not affect each other as far as I have seen (girls do not appear to discuss their romantic life with each other, but I chose not to accept the deal with Dennis and not to pursue Morgan and Lauren early on so I might be wrong).

There are only 2 major choices which define which ending you would get, one in Episode 18 and one in Episode 19.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
No walkthrough is required. You can chose according to your personal preferences. Some choices lead to whether or not you want to pursue a romance with that specific girl (in general when asked whether you want to meet her or not, the only impact will be closing or not her romance path). For the rest, the game is 100% linear, many choices only affect dialogues and relationships do not affect each other as far as I have seen (girls do not appear to discuss their romantic life with each other, but I chose not to accept the deal with Dennis and not to pursue Morgan and Lauren early on so I might be wrong).

There are only 2 major choices which define which ending you would get, one in Episode 18 and one in Episode 19.
Okey so i just choose the option i want? that good.. to know
oh crap.. i accepted dennis deal and now iam at war with him. did it also happen to you?

what is the 2 major choices? so i know which one to choose.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Okey so i just choose the option i want? that good.. to know
oh crap.. i accepted dennis deal and now iam at war with him. did it also happen to you?

what is the 2 major choices? so i know which one to choose.
honestly man, just relax and play the game. It isn't trying to trick you. You will KNOW when you get to the major decisions because they're in the last two episodes. Before that you really need to go out of your way to mess up anything with the girls. Just play the game and don't look for a walkthrough for everything. You'll be fine.

Reactions: Fapmaister

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
honestly man, just relax and play the game. It isn't trying to trick you. You will KNOW when you get to the major decisions because they're in the last two episodes. Before that you really need to go out of your way to mess up anything with the girls. Just play the game and don't look for a walkthrough for everything. You'll be fine.
Allright, fair enough.. i will play the game and enjoy it. :giggle:

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
So at first..

Rip Palmer, just saw he passed away after I started the first episodes.. May he rest in heaven..

Back to the game.. And it sounds kinda stupid after the first sentence I wrote.. but is it actual possible to build up an harem there or something like this? I prefer to try to be nice to all girls and all that stuff but kind of reject this dude Dennis.. Someone know?
Wait he really died, where have I been all this time to not hear about this :cry: does anyone know how he passed, not that it's my business.

Reactions: Eisbaerle
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes