bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The episode 18 cliff hanger isn't NTR, and is almost instantly addressed in episode 19.
Actually, to be fair that scene implies that it is not the first time, and that they are about to have sex. Which is very much NTR cause it implies that they have already done stuff and that the NTR already happened off screen. Cause well, even with blackmail people typically don't jump straight to sex, so there would have been other times.

That is assuming it isn't another nightmare the MC is having (which is my theory).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If someone has played ep19 I would appreciate the actual answer (I don't mind the spoilers cause I just really want to know how that is resolved and whether or not I will actually want to play ep19... :| ).

seden

Aug 22, 2016
From trying the variable editor , there is a "very important event + choice in episode 17, no detail as I didn't qualify for it based on previous choices.
The game would benefit a walkthrough basic OK since important choices aren't that numerous).

Then, playing on android is OK trough joiplay, Mason benefit is the full screen, while its in fact using the online resources ?
Quite strange really as it kept downloading files present originally locally?

How, require the "package.nw" folder, present is most of the 1-12 episodes, it need to be edited (text, as a link as to be changed).
Pretty self explanatory, as its tied to the online version location. Edit is the "index. HTML".
Episode 16 :
Line 69
Code:
<body><iframe name="DFD" id="DFD" src="https://dh.love-joint-games.com/DH/ch16/dhsfgbdgdfh45sdf/?" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" width="1920" height="1080"></iframe>
Thing is the latest episodes are only trough patreon ATM, meaning there no way to play them for now ?

Hybride type but functional method.

Sad he is quite missing on the mental and experience areas, home without parents, no clear mention why but explained as basic sustain fund provided, guess its possible given age then situation.
(As far I know, if there isn't a big bro/sis to take charge the main route is to separate the kids.
While technology and adults may alleviate it will lead to a lesser relation value, meaning support and understanding will be limited.

Still it's tied fine so far, he has still a full road as to options, may rebound at any time ?

TBS.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So.....19 is out, just only available through Patreon? Shit, is that the confirmed finale, if it is, I may just have to suck it up and go there just to tie up the story. I know there isn't any type of walkthrough, which is fine, but I would have liked a bit of a hint that choosing certain options would have closed off certain romance paths. I know it seems obvious, but while trying to stay mostly loyal to Tamara and Johanna, I 'tried' to date Amy & Morgan (hung out with them whenever they offered), but made it to 18 and not one lewd scene with either of them. In fact, other than Ms. Walsh, the only other girl I was able to get some sexy time with was Lauren, and I kinda just half-assed it with her.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Actually, to be fair that scene implies that it is not the first time, and that they are about to have sex. Which is very much NTR cause it implies that they have already done stuff and that the NTR already happened off screen. Cause well, even with blackmail people typically don't jump straight to sex, so there would have been other times.

That is assuming it isn't another nightmare the MC is having (which is my theory).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If someone has played ep19 I would appreciate the actual answer (I don't mind the spoilers cause I just really want to know how that is resolved and whether or not I will actually want to play ep19... :| ).
No, the scene does nothing to imply that this has happened before.

I swear to god, Chapter 18 broke some people. Go play Chapter 19, I'm not going to spoil anything. I hope the devs never do something like Chapter 18 again because it has been months and we're still talking about it as people come in here and freak out over the cliff hanger.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

I swear to god, Chapter 18 broke some people. Go play Chapter 19, I'm not going to spoil anything. I hope the devs never do something like Chapter 18 again because it has been months and we're still talking about it as people come in here and freak out over the cliff hanger.
Why do you care if people are bothered by a scene though?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Why do you care if people are bothered by a scene though?
If one or two people interpret a scene different from me, that's totally cool. But the problem with Chapter 18 is that a lot of people came/come into this thread with VERY strong feelings that really disrupted this thread for a long time. Perceptions of NTR or cucking bring out strong emotions, and it's frustrating to me when the definitions of both are so broad and not agreed upon. So you get people with strong opinions, on an ill defined topic, insisting an episode is something it isn't.

The devs share responsibility for this because clearly what they thought they were communicating is NOT what many people saw.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So I actually went to the Patreon page and wow, not only is there ch. 19, but bonus scenes episode and epilogues 1 & 2. Good thing I decided to sub, however, now knowing what I do, I'm leaning to starting over basically 'dating' everyone instead of only Tamara & Johanna.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So I actually went to the Patreon page and wow, not only is there ch. 19, but bonus scenes episode and epilogues 1 & 2. Good thing I decided to sub, however, now knowing what I do, I'm leaning to starting over basically 'dating' everyone instead of only Tamara & Johanna.
That's a totally viable strategy. And yes, for $10 you get an amazing amount of content. And by subscribing now, you'll get the demo for the next game when/if they release it in March.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Its been out since last Nov. apparently, just not leaked here. Considering all the content available I decided to get it directly from the source.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1613883654537.png

NOV 30, 2020 AT 6:11 AM
Double Homework Ep19 to be released December 4th 2020!

DEC 5, 2020 AT 6:49 AM

Double Homework Ep19 released

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

.... it literally does.... it implies the blackmail has been going on for a while... cause typically one doesn't jump straight to sex... So the player will logically think they have already done shit... is simple logical progression.

And just use a spoiler to hide the truth and simply say how it is wrong. because on its own that is the context.

And there is still the point where even if that isn't the case (which btw I don't doubt is the case, I am simply saying that is the implication of that scene if it isn't a nightmare)... it is still a betrayal of trust, and cheating. Just because they were stopped just before the act doesn't change that.

Mar 5, 2020
E19 link plz
I could give you the link, but you would not be able to do anything with it. Ep 19 and both epilogues have an integrated Patreon API checking if you are (or have been) subscribed to the correct patreon tier. If you do not have a valid Patreon subscription, the episode will simply not start.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to where to get the links (related to how to play on android earlier) the links up to 18'are in this post, right go ck, copy lnk.

If there an harem ending, curious who it entail, I'm currently OK with both sister and Amy, others are all fuck Buddy's status, my gf is officially the event planner, which should have had enough hints and is still quite getting along so far (no big reaction when choosing others than her, guess I've only gone to her as it was the only choice (wonder if they are games with sub choices, as tied to not selecting the option to go on ?).

Would be interesting.

Guess she could be OK with a lot as long there is enough face tied to it.

As to add in the end this way, Kudo, guess it mean no access out of recode. Wondered why not a renpy game, guess this isn't an option ?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
If one or two people interpret a scene different from me, that's totally cool. But the problem with Chapter 18 is that a lot of people came/come into this thread with VERY strong feelings that really disrupted this thread for a long time. Perceptions of NTR or cucking bring out strong emotions, and it's frustrating to me when the definitions of both are so broad and not agreed upon. So you get people with strong opinions, on an ill defined topic, insisting an episode is something it isn't.

The devs share responsibility for this because clearly what they thought they were communicating is NOT what many people saw.
I think the Devs were intentionally trying for things to be uncertain. They didn't misjudge how people would understand the scene, but rather how strongly they would react to it. That they presumably had no intention of things being as bad as they looked is beside the point. Only they knew that for sure, and it's entirely possible that their plans changed after the backlash and also with the untimely passing of Palmer. This was the darkest game yet by Palmer, and the next two games in the works looked even darker. When I finished episode 18, I personally couldn't rule out that Palmer would go full NTR just for the dramatic effect or story-telling reasons. For me, just the fact that Jo or Tamara were forced into whatever situation they were in was enough to make the ending of Episode 18 troubling for me.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think the Devs were intentionally trying for things to be uncertain. They didn't misjudge how people would understand the scene, but rather how strongly they would react to it. That they presumably had no intention of things being as bad as they looked is beside the point. Only they knew that for sure, and it's entirely possible that their plans changed after the backlash and also with the untimely passing of Palmer. This was the darkest game yet by Palmer, and the next two games in the works looked even darker. When I finished episode 18, I personally couldn't rule out that Palmer would go full NTR just for the dramatic effect or story-telling reasons. For me, just the fact that Jo or Tamara were forced into whatever situation they were in was enough to make the ending of Episode 18 troubling for me.
Well what makes it worse is they weren't exactly forced, it was more coercion (while still rape, they weren't forced against their will, they still had a choice to not do it), and they didn't go to MC at all and instead chose to have sex with dennis (MC just happened to interrupt), thus le stabby stabby in the back to MC, while yes they were pressured, they still chose to betray MC.

Hence why imo the only way to salvage it would be for it to be a nightmare, otherwise that relationship is dead, cause that kind of thing you can't really come back from (cause they chose to not trust the person they claim to love to help them, and instead chose to cheat to solve things, while sure the reasoning was different, it is still a betrayal and destruction of the trust that was there).

Like actions do have consequences... the reasoning rarely matters or changes anything when it comes to things like betrayal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Well what makes it worse is they weren't exactly forced, it was more coercion (being forced would be rape), and they didn't go to MC at all and instead chose to have sex with dennis (MC just happened to interrupt), thus le stabby stabby in the back to MC, while yes they were pressured, they still chose to betray MC.

Hence why imo the only way to salvage it would be for it to be a nightmare, otherwise that relationship is dead, cause that kind of thing you can't really come back from (cause they chose to not trust the person they claim to love to help them, and instead chose to cheat to solve things, while sure the reasoning was different, it is still a betrayal and destruction of the trust that was there).

Like actions do have consequences... the reasoning rarely matters or changes things when it comes to things like betrayal.
1) Coercion is rape.
2) Play chapter 19.
3) Coercion is rape.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ok, at the risk of getting spoiled without firsthand playing the content, I'm just going to have to check out 19, since people here are freaking out over it. In all honesty I was surprised at how 18 ended, but now that I have access for everything thanks to Patreon, I can just binge the rest, even though I was toying with the idea of starting over, man-whoring my way through the entire class....and yes, at the risk of throwing up in my own mouth, agreeing to partner with Dennis to get an inside track with Ms. Walsh.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes