bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
1) Coercion is rape.
2) Play chapter 19.
3) Coercion is rape.
I shall correct myself (and le comment), while yes it does technically count as rape, it isn't strictly forced, it is Coerced, there is still the abiltiy to choose. unlike when one is forcefully raped.

and again doesn't matter what is in chapter 19 if that wasn't a nightmare sequence cause the trust is gone... once you lose that, shit is over. If you choose to cheat to "protect" the one you are cheating on... that is retarded because they would never want that, they would rather deal with the consequences otherwise. (in this case the blackmail material becoming public).

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I shall correct myself (and le comment), while yes it does technically count as rape, it isn't strictly forced, it is Coerced, there is still the abiltiy to choose. unlike when one is forcefully raped.

and again doesn't matter what is in chapter 19 if that wasn't a nightmare sequence cause the trust is gone... once you lose that, shit is over. If you choose to cheat to "protect" the one you are cheating on... that is retarded because they would never want that, they would rather deal with the consequences otherwise. (in this case the blackmail material becoming public).
arrghh...I said I wouldn't do this until I had a chance to play 19 and beyond, but while I would mostly agree with your sentiment, the sticking point or loophole if you will for me would be if she actually went through with it or was just super close to making literally the worst decision of her life. I can forgive a moment of weakness.... chalk it up to temporary insanity and desperation to save the one she loves while being threatened and manipulated into thinking this was the ONLY way at that moment. I'm sure she wasn't exactly given time to think this over, at least I hope not. It's not like the mc did not make several stupid blunders, agreeing to being Dennis's bitch instead of going to literally anyone else, until the counselor let him off the hook, asking if he was being blackmailed.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
arrghh...I said I wouldn't do this until I had a chance to play 19 and beyond, but while I would mostly agree with your sentiment, the sticking point or loophole if you will for me would be if she actually went through with it or was just super close to making literally the worst decision of her life. I can forgive a moment of weakness.... chalk it up to temporary insanity and desperation to save the one she loves while being threatened and manipulated into thinking this was the ONLY way at that moment. I'm sure she wasn't exactly given time to think this over, at least I hope not. It's not like the mc did not make several stupid blunders, agreeing to being Dennis's bitch instead of going to literally anyone else, until the counselor let him off the hook, asking if he was being blackmailed.
true, but stupid blunders don't exactly compare. (although cheating does... but game kinda forces you into that one).

As for you point, it is a valid one, however she was already almost naked and ready to go. and the scene kinda implies that this isn't the first time they have done something sexual (not sex but sexual, like a bj or some shit). It might be that it is the first time they do anything, but that is the implication.

And a mistake in the moment would be to start doing (undressing in this case), once they in the bed it is no longer a mistake but a choice because there were multiple points where they could have stopped. (like when an SO cheats, it isn't one mistake it is a series of mistakes followed by their own choices and commiting to the mistakes, thus no longer being a "accident").

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
true, but stupid blunders don't exactly compare. (although cheating does... but game kinda forces you into that one).

As for you point, it is a valid one, however she was already almost naked and ready to go. and the scene kinda implies that this isn't the first time they have done something sexual (not sex but sexual, like a bj or some shit). It might be that it is the first time they do anything, but that is the implication.

And a mistake in the moment would be to start doing (undressing in this case), once they in the bed it is no longer a mistake but a choice because there were multiple points where they could have stopped. (like when an SO cheats, it isn't one mistake it is a series of mistakes followed by their own choices and commiting to the mistakes, thus no longer being a "accident").
I get it and I mostly agree. Maybe I'm choosing to believe this was a one time thing....the furthest that shitstain had gotten into convincing someone desperate enough with something/someone to protect this was the ONLY way. Sure it helps imho Tamara is the hottest girl in the game, (along with Johanna and Amy), and as someone my MC has known all his life, would like to believe this level of betrayal wasn't something going on for a long time...at least not the sex part.

I say that, because it occurs to me one of the last heartfelt conversations had with Tamara, she mentioned something disturbingly cryptic which sadly now makes sense. She said something along the lines, that everything she did, while mean or hurtful, ultimately was done for the mc. I hope I'm wrong, and am just reading too much into it, but when she began 'dating' Dennis, he very well could have begun working up things she would be willing to do for the sake of the mc....leading up to that night, with the final ultimatum to either fuck him or have the mc's life ruined forever.

In any case, I said I was choosing to be optimistic, glass half full, and looking at this moment as one where because the MC is there, at the right place, at precisely the last moment before the point of no return, ultimately, the MC can still be the 'hero' and save Tamara from this ghoul, and considering their new relationship, stop her from cheating on her now boyfriend, and would otherwise not be able to take something like that back. And I agree with Morgan, this fuckstick needs to be curbstomped in the worst way possible, because this little puke has entirely way too little fear over someone who could conceivable rip his arm off and beat him to death with it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I get it and I mostly agree. Maybe I'm choosing to believe this was a one time thing....the furthest that shitstain had gotten into convincing someone desperate enough with something/someone to protect this was the ONLY way. Sure it helps imho Tamara is the hottest girl in the game, (along with Johanna and Amy), and as someone my MC has known all his life, would like to believe this level of betrayal wasn't something going on for a long time...at least not the sex part.

I say that, because it occurs to me one of the last heartfelt conversations had with Tamara, she mentioned something disturbingly cryptic which sadly now makes sense. She said something along the lines, that everything she did, while mean or hurtful, ultimately was done for the mc. I hope I'm wrong, and am just reading too much into it, but when she began 'dating' Dennis, he very well could have begun working up things she would be willing to do for the sake of the mc....leading up to that night, with the final ultimatum to either fuck him or have the mc's life ruined forever.

In any case, I said I was choosing to be optimistic, glass half full, and looking at this moment as one where because the MC is there, at the right place, at precisely the last moment before the point of no return, ultimately, the MC can still be the 'hero' and save Tamara from this ghoul, and considering their new relationship, stop her from cheating on her now boyfriend, and would otherwise not be able to take something like that back. And I agree with Morgan, this fuckstick needs to be curbstomped in the worst way possible, because this little puke has entirely way too little fear over someone who could conceivable rip his arm off and beat him to death with it.
I should probably add, I am a pessimistic fuck. Been burned too many times, so at this point this level of pessimism to be is being realistic (since it happens so often).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I can say, is that it is pretty much guaranteed that Dennis and Tamara (or Johanna depending on who you chose) has not yet done anything with Dennis (I highly doubt they would go that far, and well the game would have the NTR tag if that were the case, but based on the positive response from others I would say they haven't done anything).

My comments about it were the context of scene, and what it implies, just because it implies something doesn't mean that something happened, but it is the most likely for players who don't know that the devs aren't doing anything NTR wise and are only constantly threatening to do so... (which imo they went too far with ep 18 cliffhanger if it isn't a nightmare), What makes me believe it is a nightmare is that the character that is with dennis changes depending on which girl you chose of the two.

So in that regard you have nothing to worry about, for me it is about the fact that the choice to betray already happened whether or not the MC interrupted it, and just after that night too. (if memory serves I think they also made some promises so a serious promise would also be broken), this is all null and void though if it is another one of MCs nightmares... which I hope is the case.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ok going to need some clarification from those with either inside info or had played ep19 and both epilogues.

For the record, I’ve just played ep19, epilogue 1, and halfway through Amy’s scenes in epilogue 2.

In my canon play though, my mc stayed loyal to Tamara and Johanna. Was friendzoned by all the other girls, so why when playing Amy’s scenes in the epilogue 2, not only are we dating, but Tamara is ok with not only the relationship, but the big news Amy and the mc are moving? Is this just a purely ‘what if’ scenario? Same For all the girls in epilogue 2?

Speaking of epilogue 1, I couldn’t have wanted a better ‘canon’ ending with both Tamara and Johanna cradling their adorable baby bumps. But is that how their story really ends? No flash forward after the girls have given birth, brief mentions of future careers, or if they ever saw their friends and ex-classmates again
?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The game is done, whatever you see in Epilogue 1 and 2 is it. They're just meant as fun supplements, not full episodes.

As for Episode 2, they had to make certain assumptions in order to limit the number of scenarios. So they assume that at end of Episode 19 you broke up with Tam and Jo and pursued one of the other women. Epilogue 2 then picks up as if you'll pursue characters that you were romantically involved with. If you weren't involved with any then there's really no point in Epilogue 2.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The game is done, whatever you see in Epilogue 1 and 2 is it. They're just meant as fun supplements, not full episodes.

As for Episode 2, they had to make certain assumptions in order to limit the number of scenarios. So they assume that at end of Episode 19 you broke up with Tam and Jo and pursued one of the other women. Epilogue 2 then picks up as if you'll pursue characters that you were romantically involved with. If you weren't involved with any then there's really no point in Epilogue 2.
Ah, I see, well in my case I'd never break up with either Tammy or Jo, so if the mega harem ending is not happening, ;) , I guess I can just chalk up epilogue 2 as just a 'what if' scenario....but even then, I'd only entertain the idea of pursuing a life with Amy at the expense of my ginger twins. Being with someone just as gorgeous, but also royalty would be a nice daydream compared to being in a polyamorous throuple and looking forward to being a proud expectant father.

Nov 7, 2020
Ah, I see, well in my case I'd never break up with either Tammy or Jo, so if the mega harem ending is not happening, ;) , I guess I can just chalk up epilogue 2 as just a 'what if' scenario....but even then, I'd only entertain the idea of pursuing a life with Amy at the expense of my ginger twins. Being with someone just as gorgeous, but also royalty would be a nice daydream compared to being in a polyamorous throuple and looking forward to being a proud expectant father.
Sadly no Harem ending. The only ending that I could tell where you could be with the sisters and another girl was with Morgan. Unfortunately when it came to the 2nd epilogue they did not give a Morgan & sisters ending only a solo Morgan one.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Sadly no Harem ending. The only ending that I could tell where you could be with the sisters and another girl was with Morgan. Unfortunately when it came to the 2nd epilogue they did not give a Morgan & sisters ending only a solo Morgan one.
Wow! Really? I'm still at Amy's and naturally assumed since she already knows about Tamara and the MC's sexy time, which she found hot and kinda sorta wanted to watch more of, likewise thought she would have been an obvious mini-harem partner. That really sucks....so another reason to not play epilogue 2 after my Amy ending. :rolleyes:

MelonMusk

Aug 2, 2017
So if I buy the subsription, download content that im interested in, and cancel same month, will I still have acces to previous content?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So if I buy the subsription, download content that im interested in, and cancel same month, will I still have acces to previous content?
If you download the content, such as the bonus scenes, you'll keep that even if you don't renew your membership. Is that what you're referring to as "previous content"?

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
You can't download DH episodes as they are online only (for now). However, you can save/favorite the links and continue playing forever even if you don't renew your membership. That includes Ep 19 and Epilogue 1 and 2 which uses Patreon API to check if you are a valid player.

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
i'm not sure i understand how the cheats work. i thought they would change the route so that you see all scenes during one playthrough of the episode, instead of having to go check them out after you finished it, however during episode 9 and 10 i didn't get any of the optional scenes. i was forced to pick one girl. is the menu when you start the game (where you can jump to a girl's scene) the only thing the cheats do? or did they mess up somehow?

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
When saying the above quote, I take it that it doesn't actually mean all levels? I'm just a "Follower" level and can't support any higher than that. And, with the quote saying that, I had my hopes up that I could finish this game. So, at the rate of when you unlock each one, I'm looking at Jul.-Sept. to finish.

Does that sound that I am correct in my thinking?

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes