Aug 2, 2018
uhh i just started today and im on chapter 1, apparently i killed 12 people... but how? r they gonna explain it? im sorry if im impatient but it was kind of like dropped on me like how do u kill 12 ppl skiing even if there is a solar flare? like disabling myself and maybe one other person i can see but killing 12?

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Once the month passes, no you won't have access to those chapters that require a Patreon log-in. However, anything you download, including the bonus scenes, will obviously be yours forever.
This is incorrect. Any patron can save/favorite the links to the chapters and replay them later even if the subscription is not renewed. Even the chapters protected with the Patreon API will unlock.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
uhh i just started today and im on chapter 1, apparently i killed 12 people... but how? r they gonna explain it? im sorry if im impatient but it was kind of like dropped on me like how do u kill 12 ppl skiing even if there is a solar flare? like disabling myself and maybe one other person i can see but killing 12?
You're one chapter in, yes you're being a bit impatient. Just keep playing.

This is incorrect. Any patron can save/favorite the links to the chapters and replay them later even if the subscription is not renewed. Even the chapters protected with the Patreon API will unlock.
This is a ridiculously generous business model.

Feb 13, 2019
They explain it way later on its meant to be a mystery

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
I followed this game right from the beginning. I did that because I was a big fan of DFD. I liked this even better. It's a shame that I've gone all this time, and it seems that I will never get to play the conclusion. I can't support devs. I'm on a fixed income and can't spend for that. I get the reason that releasing it to the public was put off, but there are those of us who just can't support. It's been so long since I played chapter 18 that my interest is also waning.........

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks how would one do that on chrome
In the Patreon posts, right click the URLs "Click here to play the game!" and use "Copy link address". Then you can paste the links in a text document or something.

Other option is to open the chapter you want to save, click the browser address bar and press [CTRL + D] to add it to your favorites.

Aug 2, 2018
gonna me mega honest i downloaded the games and when i start a new eps i dont bother like saving so i dont have a backup of the game so my choices dont carry over, but does that matter? i still have no ideas if choices matter ultimately in this game, and the choices that the game thinks i chose, r they the correct one. like i defended ms. walsh earlier but when i started another eps it said i also insulted her, like does it matter i still plowed her?

Feb 13, 2019
In the Patreon posts, right click the URLs "Click here to play the game!" and use "Copy link address". Then you can paste the links in a text document or something.

Other option is to open the chapter you want to save, click the browser address bar and press [CTRL + D] to add it to your favorites.
Wouldn't it still require the patreon log in for the epilogues

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
gonna me mega honest i downloaded the games and when i start a new eps i dont bother like saving so i dont have a backup of the game so my choices dont carry over, but does that matter? i still have no ideas if choices matter ultimately in this game, and the choices that the game thinks i chose, r they the correct one. like i defended ms. walsh earlier but when i started another eps it said i also insulted her, like does it matter i still plowed her?
Yes, choices matter a lot. A lot more than a bunch of people think. If you're playing in incognito or not backup up your progress after browser data clean you're potentially missing a lot of sex scenes and content. The chapters will play, but they'll certainly feel shorter.

I strongly suggest you to replay and keep your data safe if you like the game.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
I followed this game right from the beginning. I did that because I was a big fan of DFD. I liked this even better. It's a shame that I've gone all this time, and it seems that I will never get to play the conclusion. I can't support devs. I'm on a fixed income and can't spend for that. I get the reason that releasing it to the public was put off, but there are those of us who just can't support. It's been so long since I played chapter 18 that my interest is also waning.........
Hey, firstly it's cool that you can't support us financially, you come first always. We have no change to our release schedule and still plan on releasing the rest of Double Homework for free. I understand it feels like a long wait from DH18 to when you'll play DH19, but it leaking here was out of our hands, we've only just officially released DH17 for free ourselves. I hope you'll still be interested by the time it gets released, I'm really glad that you enjoy it!

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes