cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When saying the above quote, I take it that it doesn't actually mean all levels? I'm just a "Follower" level and can't support any higher than that. And, with the quote saying that, I had my hopes up that I could finish this game. So, at the rate of when you unlock each one, I'm looking at Jul.-Sept. to finish.

Does that sound that I am correct in my thinking?
per tier 1 limits i'd say you are correct that not all patrons. free players get ep19 at summer if each remaining ep takes 2 months to be released.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
When saying the above quote, I take it that it doesn't actually mean all levels? I'm just a "Follower" level and can't support any higher than that. And, with the quote saying that, I had my hopes up that I could finish this game. So, at the rate of when you unlock each one, I'm looking at Jul.-Sept. to finish.
Does that sound that I am correct in my thinking?
The correct wording should have been "to all $10+ patrons" as the Follower tier ($1) doesn't give access to the games (as the tier description states). Thanks for being a follower, btw!

Feb 13, 2019
View attachment 1062158

This month we gave $10+ patrons a , along with some wallpapers of Johanna & Tamara made by myself! $20 patrons received an made by Rofax!
So these bonus scenese are they just still images or are they a separate full scripted scenes? Also if I choose to become a patreon later down the line can I get the previous content?

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
So these bonus scenese are they just still images or are they a separate full scripted scenes? Also if I choose to become a patreon later down the line can I get the previous content?
We have a few bonus scenes that were scripted and are playable. However, most of them are just pack of images. If you join as a patron, you'll have access to ALL the Platinum content we've released so far. It's a lot.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
can someone spoil dennis fate? you know after how ep 18 ended. i just want to know if the mc finally show his balls or gonna freeze again haha whoever wrote/responsible for dennis character, good job hahaha

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
The one thing I am kinda disappointed about, is that I can't access the CG's. So I can just sit and stare at my favorite ones for as long as I like. *sigh*

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes