Aug 2, 2018
Yes, choices matter a lot. A lot more than a bunch of people think. If you're playing in incognito or not backup up your progress after browser data clean you're potentially missing a lot of sex scenes and content. The chapters will play, but they'll certainly feel shorter.

I strongly suggest you to replay and keep your data safe if you like the game.
blyat, how would i do that? just go to settings, data, then create backup, then load backup on the next game?

Last edited:

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
blyat, how would i do that? just go to settings, data, then create backup, then load backup on the next game?
Data is automatically stored in your browser Local Storage, so unless you're playing in incognito (or cleaning your browser data frequently) you don't need to execute that process.
In any case, always backup your progress when finishing an episode just to make sure (the game have a screen specifically for that when you finish an episode).

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Hey, firstly it's cool that you can't support us financially, you come first always. We have no change to our release schedule and still plan on releasing the rest of Double Homework for free. I understand it feels like a long wait from DH18 to when you'll play DH19, but it leaking here was out of our hands, we've only just officially released DH17 for free ourselves. I hope you'll still be interested by the time it gets released, I'm really glad that you enjoy it!
Firstly, like Chef25 I'm on a fixed income and yeah, that means I can only support you by following, but unfortunately not with any kind of financial support. So eventually, we will get DH19 for free, are the 2 epilogues going to also be released then? Or will there be an ADDITIONAL delay before we see those come up for free?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I started playing this, but game wanted online access. That's no way to go. Game deleted.
This could have been interesting if it was made in renpy and preferably in one piece.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I started playing this, but game wanted online access. That's no way to go. Game deleted.
This could have been interesting if it was made in renpy and preferably in one piece.
as it is been said before they'd need to figure how to add drm to renpy and avoid tampering aka incest patches.

also if game is browser game why did you expect that it can be played offline?

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Firstly, like Chef25 I'm on a fixed income and yeah, that means I can only support you by following, but unfortunately not with any kind of financial support. So eventually, we will get DH19 for free, are the 2 epilogues going to also be released then? Or will there be an ADDITIONAL delay before we see those come up for free?
The epilogues will be released for free, but at this time we don't know when. We did release the ending of DFD with the epilogues, but for DH we have no yet planned anything that far along yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Power Lord

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
wait for the dialogue box to appear after a 20-40 second pause in the game.
There are no waitings of 20-40 seconds. If you're getting slow transitions like that, please double check if "Hardware Acceleration" is enabled in your browser and that your GPU drivers are up to date. The game uses WebGL and requires proper 3D acceleration to be working in the browser.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
I have a 16GB Gforce RTX 2080 and those settings are valid. The FADE TO BLACK and FADE IN FROM BLACK transitions take a minimum 15 seconds between scenes. The start screen with the company logo takes 20-30 seconds before it fades to the Menu.

Running on a NVMe 3GB/s drive with 64GB RAM as well.
You can skip the company logo fading by pressing [ESC]. I counted the interval and it is 10 seconds, not 30.
If the delay between scenes you're talking about is the assets download time, go to Options > Gameplay > Download system > "At startup" and restart the game. That will make the game to download everything at the beginning to avoid in-game interruptions.

If you're experiencing slow down or very slow fades in-game that can still be the things I mentioned in the other post no matter how good your computer is. If hardware acceleration is disabled in the browser the game performance can still be awful.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Am I fucking up my dialogue choices because at the end of every episode they have "coming up next" and then the scenes they show don't appear in the next episode. For example at the end of episode 2 it shows a preview for episode 3 showing Rachel giving a BJ and rachels vagina but no matter what I choose those scenes don't pop up

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
Am I fucking up my dialogue choices because at the end of every episode they have "coming up next" and then the scenes they show don't appear in the next episode. For example at the end of episode 2 it shows a preview for episode 3 showing Rachel giving a BJ and rachels vagina but no matter what I choose those scenes don't pop up
Hi there! I can't remember if there was scenes like you writed about, but you can check it by using cheat-code (first spoiler) for your chapter and see all lewd scenes in it!

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Hey! Anything shown in that preview screen will be possible in the next episode. Maybe give the a try?

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Hey! Anything shown in that preview screen will be possible in the next episode. Maybe give the a try?

There's an exception which are the promo images shown at the end of Ep1. Those are just random pics Palmer chose (and insisted to keep even if they didn't make sense with the "coming next")... Uh, I gotta change these images soon just to avoid confusion.

All the other teasers are 100% valid, though.

Reactions: Zed | Love-Joint

frank45

Jan 10, 2020
hi :) I'm at the end of episode 18 ... Please ! Please ! Please !!!!! I want to break Denis in half so bad !!!!! Let me do it , i'm begging you !

Reactions: Holmster74

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
I try to play this game but i notice the Ep 4 is the same history off ep. 3 , and i download All Episodes 1-12 and even stand alone 4 on mega and nopy even try the online one always the story line is the same in the ep.3

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes