Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
yes link to it still works despite devs saying some time ago that leaked links won't work. officially 17 is latest for free.
Who said that? It’s exactly the opposite: we don’t mind the leaked links. If we cared, we would have blocked them already as we did with Ep19 and the epilogues.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think at least ep19 will be released for free but not anytime soon.

we'll see what happens.

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Just curious if this one has a ridiculous forced plot twist smack in the middle of it that destroys the character development and ruins the narrative just for the sake of drama the way DFD did.

Bit hesitant to invest my time in another 8 or so chapters to find out

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just curious if this one has a ridiculous forced plot twist smack in the middle of it that destroys the character development and ruins the narrative just for the sake of drama the way DFD did.

Bit hesitant to invest my time in another 8 or so chapters to find out
some plot twists but don't mean much in big picture aka girls still want mc into their pants etc.

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
some plot twists but don't mean much in big picture aka girls still want mc into their pants etc.

Referring more to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
than having to suspend my disbelief at how easily some girls fall for the MC in these games

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Referring more to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
than having to suspend my disbelief at how easily some girls fall for the MC in these games
in dh worst what happens is mc booted from school (moved to other school) and little prick trying to steal mc's girls but neither changes anything (besides players want to beat that little prick to bloody pulp even more).

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So I played this before, early on, but I couldn't get past Dennis. He made me so fucking angry, I stopped playing. Friend told me to come back and don't give up. So I am trying again and had to start over. So I am on Chapter 6, but I feel that full on anger again.

I get very invested in these VNs sometimes, I feel the anger and frustration and emotion. I am once again finding it hard to continue. So I guess what I am wanting to find out is if it's worth continuing?
I am never ever ever ever going to accept any deal from Dennis, is this going to screw me over? Some things are forced on to the MC already, so I am guessing that's the way the story has to go. Without spoiling things, is it worth continuing?

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Hard to say, need to wait for the next update to be released for free. So far it seems like the MC is screwed no matter what you do, so I'm interested to see how he solves the problem.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So I played this before, early on, but I couldn't get past Dennis. He made me so fucking angry, I stopped playing. Friend told me to come back and don't give up. So I am trying again and had to start over. So I am on Chapter 6, but I feel that full on anger again.

I get very invested in these VNs sometimes, I feel the angry and frustration and emotion. I am once again finding it hard to continue. So I guess what I am wanting to find out is if it's worth continuing?
I am never ever ever ever going to accept any deal from Dennis, is this going to screw me over? Some things are forced on to the MC already, so I am guessing that's the way the story has to go. Without spoiling things, is it worth continuing?
Yes

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019

I get very invested in these VNs sometimes, I feel the anger and frustration and emotion. I am once again finding it hard to continue. So I guess what I am wanting to find out is if it's worth continuing?
hoooo boy if you hate Dennis now wait till you get to Eps 12-16

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dennis is prick but mc has all the girlz and he doesn't have anything.

you can play for free up to ep18 where you see shocking scene.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

Honestly? Yes if you are willing to become a patreon and play the last episode too.

Otherwise, epsiode 18 is the last free episode and your anger will be an the peak for sure.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Honestly? Yes if you are willing to become a patreon and play the last episode too.

Otherwise, epsiode 18 is the last free episode and your anger will be an the peak for sure.
devs have stated that ch19 and epis will be released for free eventually.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
devs have stated that ch19 and epis will be released for free eventually.
Maybe, but no date so far, and i dont think it will be the case in this year... so if you want to play for free, youre end is chapter 18, and you will get very angry, i assure you that ^^

I love the games of love-joint and was a subscriper, so i played the complete game... the finale is great, but if you end at chapter 18 its awful ;) If you want to wait an eternitiy until the finale is available for free, do it... but i dont recommended that.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes