Jul 13, 2018
Having played Ep. 19, it's the expected fairy tale ending. It's fairly bland in a 'fan service' kind of way. Personally, I found it to be disappointing. If you tease more mature story telling, you really should have the stones to follow up on it.

Also, given how much you have to pay to access this, you really need to provide an offline version. Your current model makes me feel like a hostage as a patron.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Also, given how much you have to pay to access this, you really need to provide an offline version. Your current model makes me feel like a hostage as a patron.
Save/favorite the links and you'll be able to replay forever. No need to keep the subscription if you don't feel like continuing your support.
That said, an all-in-one downloadable version is in the to-do list. It'll happen at some point.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I spent the 10 bucks and played the ending and the two epilogues and here's my problem.

There was no consequences to him sleeping with everyone. None. None of them ever found out, and the ending is written as if it didn't matter if it happened or not. Chapter 19 ends with you with the twins. No choices, no resolutions, the end of Summer School is the end of you every even seeing the other girls in the last chapter. So... it was like nothing came of anything you did at all. Utterly disappointing.

The first epilogue shows the ending with the twins.
The second almost feels like a "What If" set of alternate epilogues with the other 4 girls. And again, there is no context for the intermixed relationships. It's like as if Love-Joint made it seem like you had only ever gone one path the entire game. It's really shitty to be honest.

Reactions: jackkane

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
So I spent the 10 bucks and played the ending and the two epilogues and here's my problem.

There was no consequences to him sleeping with everyone. None. None of them ever found out, and the ending is written as if it didn't matter if it happened or not. Chapter 19 ends with you with the twins. No choices, no resolutions, the end of Summer School is the end of you every even seeing the other girls in the last chapter. So... it was like nothing came of anything you did at all. Utterly disappointing.

The first epilogue shows the ending with the twins.
The second almost feels like a "What If" set of alternate epilogues with the other 4 girls. And again, there is no context for the intermixed relationships. It's like as if Love-Joint made it seem like you had only ever gone one path the entire game. It's really shitty to be honest.
I hear you. We'd have liked to have done it better. Unfortunately, the artists working in DH decided to partially move away from the project after Palmer passing, and that limited the resources and time we had at hand to finish it properly.
One of my biggest frustrations is that DH doesn't has a twins + the other chosen girl path.
The fact that there isn't a proper confrontation path also bothers me - although some dialogues does change in the second epilogue according to the choice made in Ep19 (in case you decided to break with Jo/Tam and stick with the other girl).

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I hear you. We'd have liked to have done it better. Unfortunately, the artists working in DH decided to partially move away from the project after Palmer passing, and that limited the resources and time we had at hand to finish it properly.
One of my biggest frustrations is that DH doesn't has a twins + the other chosen girl path.
The fact that there isn't a proper confrontation path also bothers me - although some dialogues does change in the second epilogue according to the choice made in Ep19 (in case you decided to break with Jo/Tam and stick with the other girl).
I think and hope most people understand that you did the best you could under the circumstances.

Reactions: Piso Mojado

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
So is Ep 18 the last episode of DH or is there an Ep 19 and 20 as mentioned in the comments above? Is it only available to Patreons if this is the case!

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes