Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
What a wierd combination when you get some of the sites best art with some of its worst storytelling.
Also where's the NTR tag? Could have saved me alot of time, will stay clear of "Palmer&Co" henceforth.

• Angry
Reactions: RustyRug

LOBO29

Jul 23, 2019
I really don't like the "online"aspect of this game. Glad they are moving to a new medium.

Is there a way to see the CG for the series? I don't think they did that for DFD

Reactions: TempinOffice

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
only ntr is when dennis has forced either of redheads into his bed but will we see anything about that in ep 19 is diff. thing.
The episode 18 cliff hanger isn't NTR, and is almost instantly addressed in episode 19.

Coreless

Dec 14, 2018
I'm just wondering. If the Love-Joint team decides to release the offline version of Double Homework episode 19, will the "back-up save" from episode 18 online version work?

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
I'm just wondering. If the Love-Joint team decides to release the offline version of Double Homework episode 19, will the "back-up save" from episode 18 online version work?
We don't have an official downloadable (hopefully one day) version of Double Homework - But yes, your save from Episode 18 will work - remember to make a backup save file!

Reactions: Coreless

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

DHAmyPreview.png

The time has come, the final release month for Double Homework is almost here…

This month, you’ll be catching up with the other girls after the events of Double Homework - . If you haven’t seen it already, showed us what our two favourite redheads have been getting up to following the final episode.

We’ll be showing you a teaser for each different girl weekly leading up to release. First up is the beautiful Amy! Each girl has their own individual story path, and those who want to explore all routes will get the option to select which story they want to see at the beginning of the epilogue. This epilogue will be released to towards the end of January!

On another note, thank you all for your feedback on the . We hope you’re all excited for what's to come next, along with the final instalment of Double Homework!

Have a great weekend and see you next week for another preview,

The Love-Joint Team.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I must suck. im only up to ep 5 and still nothing. should i was being saying yes to dennis all the time?
I think you're supposed to be saying "no" to Dennis, but in the end I don't think it really matters.

Honestly, this is fascinating to me because I didn't think it was possible to go that long without any sex. It's been a while, but by episode 5 you should have had atleast a scene with Lauren in the club, as well as one with Tamara in the club. Have you been working out with Rachael in the gym?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
early there should be scene with lauren at club and later at park (and bit later at her home) and scene with tamara at club and also with rachel at gymlocker.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes