BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wow I must say that I was very happy with the ending to this VN!!!
It's a shame it took 19 episodes to finally get the best scene of them all ;) (with gritted teeth all the way through :ROFLMAO:)
Was well worth spending the money on the platinum to get the ending and epilogues and bonus content :)
Shame I can't afford to keep pledging every month but I had a bit of spare cash lying around and decided for one month only I would revisit DFD again and get the ending I needed from this game to see and read with my own eyes :love:
Thankyou at Zed | Love-Joint and the rest of the team for a great VN and I'm sorry to hear of the loss of Palmer :(
All the best with the new project and I will be sure to give it a try before the month runs out even if it's in the alpha version.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It's a shame it took 19 episodes to finally get the best scene of them all ;) (with gritted teeth all the way through :ROFLMAO:)
Was well worth spending the money on the platinum to get the ending and epilogues and bonus content :)
Shame I can't afford to keep pledging every month but I had a bit of spare cash lying around and decided for one month only I would revisit DFD and get the ending I needed from this to see and read with my own eyes :love:
Thankyou at Zed | Love-Joint and the rest of the team for a great VN and I'm sorry to hear of the loss of Palmer :(
All the best with the new project and I will be sure to give it a try before the month runs out even if it's in the alpha version.
Ughhh if you subscribed for May I think you're running out of time

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Shame I can't afford to keep pledging every month but I had a bit of spare cash lying around and decided for one month only I would revisit DFD again and get the ending I needed from this game to see and read with my own eyes :love:
Thank you very much for the kind words and support, we very much appreciate it. Very happy you enjoyed it!

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
What happens when you reject that piece of shit dennis offer? Is it possible to avoid his contents?

If not, at what episode he stop showing his ugly face or at least not bothering MC anymore?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes