Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Sucks that the game is finished and we won't see Johanna and Tamara anymore...devs new game is a massive disappointment, who ever was in charge of creating the new characters for that game should get smacked real hard :(

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sucks that the game is finished and we won't see Johanna and Tamara anymore...devs new game is a massive disappointment, who ever was in charge of creating the new characters for that game should get smacked real hard :(
freemiums will get ep19 and epilogues later this year.

Reactions: Saika72

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Someone probably answered this. But 158 pages is daunting.
Is there a downloadable patch? The present one looks to be only online

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Someone probably answered this. But 158 pages is daunting.
Is there a downloadable patch? The present one looks to be only online
there is no offline versions atm and unlikely not in future either. if you set ingame relations to siblings it will still refer them occasionally something else.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

Alfredsbutler

May 24, 2017
Check their site
Can't. Dunno why. Can you just tell me?

Why is there basically no sexual content in the game yet? At the end o chapter 1 there was a preview o chapter two o the girls giving MC a double bj but there's no such thing in chapter 2 that I ound.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can't. Dunno why. Can you just tell me?

Why is there basically no sexual content in the game yet? At the end o chapter 1 there was a preview o chapter two o the girls giving MC a double bj but there's no such thing in chapter 2 that I ound.
1. you are on wrong thread.
2. it is early game so no sex yet.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I had to walk away from this game. R.I.P Palmer but to me Denis the menace was way over done and is what drove me from this game. the online part also lagged to the point I now avoid any game with online play. Granted if we wait long enough someone ports it but between Denis and the online play it wasnt worth it to me.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I had to walk away from this game. R.I.P Palmer but to me Denis the menace was way over done and is what drove me from this game. the online part also lagged to the point I now avoid any game with online play. Granted if we wait long enough someone ports it but between Denis and the online play it wasnt worth it to me.
If it helps, Dennis gets what he deserves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Granted if we wait long enough someone ports it but between Denis and the online play it wasnt worth it to me.
no porting since all contents are owned by love joint and if they don't do offline version then no1 does since besides it being difficult and maybe illegal.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes