jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I didnt know that

But yeah thnx for the assumption that im a douche

But wouldnt expect anything less from the likes of you ;)
SO either :

A) You knew the creator was gone and said shit anyway, which would be a super douchebag move

OR

B) You didn't know but also didn't bother to look at this thread in even a cursory manor before you talked shit about a Dev who is Gone, which would be a super douchebag move....

So pick your path to Avaron1974 being correct 100%

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I remember back in the day Palmer had a principle of releasing a free version 1 month after giving the premium early access to patrons, but after DFD was done, it suddenly took longer and longer between free releases, but usually not longer than 3 months. It's more than half a year already since the release of Ep19, what are the objective reasons for this delay besides the need to adapt after Palmer's passing? I mean, the current devs can do whatever they want and prolong the free release as long as they want, but still, was there ever an official statement that addressed this change in free release policy other than "It's coming, just wait"? Are there a lot of bugs that need fixing, or do the devs just want to earn extra money? I respect any reason, even relate to greed (we're all human), but I would appreciate honesty and transparency. So, if the devs addressed the need for such a delay, I'd like to read about it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I remember back in the day Palmer had a principle of releasing a free version 1 month after giving the premium early access to patrons, but after DFD was done, it suddenly took longer and longer between free releases, but usually not longer than 3 months. It's more than half a year already since the release of Ep19, what are the objective reasons for this delay besides the need to adapt after Palmer's passing? I mean, the current devs can do whatever they want and prolong the free release as long as they want, but still, was there ever an official statement that addressed this change in free release policy other than "It's coming, just wait"? Are there a lot of bugs that need fixing, or do the devs just want to earn extra money? I respect any reason, even relate to greed (we're all human), but I would appreciate honesty and transparency. So, if the devs addressed the need for such a delay, I'd like to read about it.
well ep18 official release was some months ago.

you can ask directly from devs either at f95 or via email on their site.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I'm new to this game. I entered the relationships on the custom entry, but no mention of brother or sister in the game.
Any pointers on how to make them family?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm new to this game. I entered the relationships on the custom entry, but no mention of brother or sister in the game.
there isn't much/any early so you gotta play, if you really want incest then you could play cracked versions and use incest patch.

being brother to redheads doesn't change anything compared to being friend.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Go to the settings and change "How do they call you", "How do you refer to Tamara" and "How do you refer to Joanna". Or it's "Who are Tamara and Joanna to you". Something like that, can't remember exactly what determines it.

being brother to redheads doesn't change anything compared to being friend.
It makes their living arrangements/relationship dynamic more believable though. No girl wants to share an apartment with a guy unless they're hooking up, and Joanna is too caring to be just a "friend". She kinda wants to assume the "Mother figure/older sister" role, and I don't know about you, but I never witnessed grown-up girls treating their male friends like that (I've seen girlfriends babysitting their boyfriends though). And there's also the convenient lack of parents/wardens. Probably for the fear that they'd have to include sex scenes with them as well which is against the rules (you can have sexual interaction with every female adult in this game for one reason or another).

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Go to the settings and change "How do they call you", "How do you refer to Tamara" and "How do you refer to Joanna". Or it's "Who are Tamara and Joanna to you". Something like that, can't remember exactly what determines it.

It makes their living arrangements/relationship dynamic more believable though. No girl wants to share an apartment with a guy unless they're hooking up, and Joanna is too caring to be just a "friend". She kinda wants to assume the "Mother figure/older sister" role, and I don't know about you, but I never witnessed grown-up girls treating their male friends like that (I've seen girlfriends babysitting their boyfriends though). And there's also the convenient lack of parents/wardens. Probably for the fear that they'd have to include sex scenes with them as well which is against the rules (you can have sexual interaction with every female adult in this game for one reason or another).

Seems to work now. Thanks

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So they're honoring Palmer by going against his principles? :censored:
I have no idea and I don't want to spread misinformation as facts in case there is a better reason than the one I remember. I had some hope that someone who knows more would write something, but doesn't seem so.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Well, I asked about their release, the answer i got is: in the future...........

So maybe some time next year i guess..

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Q: When is the final episode of Double Homework coming out?
A: We hope that we can have it out at some point in November 2020 (DH Ep19 has been released.

but it's 2021 and Aug at that and only Ep18 is out confused did he meant to say 2021?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Q: When is the final episode of Double Homework coming out?
A: We hope that we can have it out at some point in November 2020 (DH Ep19 has been released.

but it's 2021 and Aug at that and only Ep18 is out confused did he meant to say 2021?
2030 not 2020.

Ep 13-18 have been removed
each is available to play on devs site, no downloadable official eps ever nor quite likely ever will be made.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes