The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
One question, brothers: I'm playing the official online version, and before starting the episode I entered the cheat code. Thing is: If I stop playing mid-episode and reload my save when opening the game again, will the activated cheat still be valid?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One question, brothers: I'm playing the official online version, and before starting the episode I entered the cheat code. Thing is: If I stop playing mid-episode and reload my save when opening the game again, will the activated cheat still be valid?
should be. only cheat i used was to see other contents on update (not insane enuf to replay whole game everytime to get choice right for path b or c or d etc).

SPIKE347

Aug 24, 2018
Why does this only go as far as ep18? Where do I find ep19, and the epilogues?

I'm talking about the offline versions of course

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why does this only go as far as ep18? Where do I find ep19, and the epilogues?

I'm talking about the offline versions of course
answer is still nowhere, this is browser game meant to be played online, "offline" versions were cracks and devs increased security on ep 19 so no crack for it and if you want epilogues then you gotta become supporter since those were for patrons only.

Reactions: SPIKE347

SPIKE347

Aug 24, 2018
answer is still nowhere, this is browser game meant to be played online, "offline" versions were cracks and devs increased security on ep 19 so no crack for it and if you want epilogues then you gotta become supporter since those were for patrons only.
I see, thank you for the info :)

I never would have imagined they'd keep the ending from the people who don't sub, I'm kinda disappointed about that, as I always thought it was more pay for early access.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see, thank you for the info :)

I never would have imagined they'd keep the ending from the people who don't sub, I'm kinda disappointed about that, as I always thought it was more pay for early access.
ep19 is end (playable on lj's site) and epilogues just showed what happened afterwards (just a pics not a game).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see, that's not so bad then, but I'll still feel pretty unsatisfied not seeing the epilogues :(
well you won't miss much by not seeing epilogues, i saw pics from those long go and it wasn't much, just some special renders for supporters.

SPIKE347

Aug 24, 2018
well you won't miss much by not seeing epilogues, i saw pics from those long go and it wasn't much, just some special renders for supporters.
That makes me feel a lot better about it :) thank you, you've been very informative

tufstuff

Dec 5, 2023
Wow this was a game I saw a couple years ago and never finished it. I remember liking it and need to find out how the story ends.

Falafala

Jun 27, 2023
Wow. One of the first games I played. Im grateful to see it be finished and have a conclusion to the story.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes