cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would be worth it. people already call MC a killer anyway.
although he said only if he ends up in hospital.... who said he will be found....
my memory says that his disappearance and death trigger it too.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
If I sign up for patreon are there official offline versions? Because online ones are hella slow. Seriously what's up with that? It takes more time to load scenes than it does to play through them. And don't blame my PC. My system is capable enough to render 4K video while I am doing something else without hiccups.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I sign up for patreon are there official offline versions? Because online ones are hella slow. Seriously what's up with that? It takes more time to load scenes than it does to play through them. And don't blame my PC. My system is capable enough to render 4K video while I am doing something else without hiccups.
read this page very carefully and you'll see answer.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Please Dev let MC have more intimacy with Dr. Mosley. How can MC say that she's not his type? She's the most good looking and sexiest babe in this game!!!!

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
Isn't there anyone that could tell me the cheats or at the very least give me a link that will send me to website that tells you all the cheats?

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
Please Dev let MC have more intimacy with Dr. Mosley. How can MC say that she's not his type? She's the most good looking and sexiest babe in this game!!!!
I'm sure she will be an option at some point if not what's was the point foreshadowing at the beginning of the game with her.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes