AENeuman

Sep 2, 2020
There been any updates on Ep 18? I know they said late, but it's been a couple weeks since I've heard anything?

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Holly cow, both pictures of Ms. Welsh are absolutely amazing - would love to see more.

Sorry if I missed it but how did you get the 3D model, built it yourself? They are advertising for a new artist..
Thank you, I'm glad that you liked them. Yes, I recreated them myself one by one.

Sekkese

Apr 29, 2020
it would be neat if there was a harem ending, but imagine if the developers decided to make a pregnancy ending like the one with Amanda in dfd

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't think Play with us or Daughter for Dessert had a harem ending, so I wouldn't be too hopeful here, but it would be cool.

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

AENeuman

Sep 2, 2020
I don't think Play with us or Daughter for Dessert had a harem ending, so I wouldn't be too hopeful here, but it would be cool.
Oh, is *that* what DfD stood for? I came by it late, when they only ever used the abbreviation.
:ROFLMAO:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah, that was the original, but it was probably discarded after the Patreon crackdown on some of the naughtier genres.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still is daughter for dessert even patreon friendly version(s) say that amanda is childhoodfriend or some other crap.

TheSpy101

Apr 1, 2020
no harem in dfd, only 1 li at end.
There was a harem ending but it wasn't a part of the game. Love-Joint made it because of fan requests, you should be able to see it in the DFD epilogues section of the Love-Joint website. I haven't read through it myself but I do remember seeing it.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes