cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ummmm psst
ah yea forgot that mods won't update this thread title.

Not downloadable from this site. It is online only.

At least that's what I took from it. Anyone that's been following this thread for any length of time is aware of that.
not dlable unless some1 cracks it and makes offline version like before.

or lj makes those offline versions hinted "some" time ago.

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Seems strange to discuss episode after the game being completed long time ago, but EP15 choice was really mean, knowing the dynamics between sisters. I always expected them to have 3some first time, but well...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there's a scene with Amy, MC and the redheads? which episode?
not sexscene, she just appears 1 day to mc etc door and moves in and turns 3some to 4some, if there is sex with all 4 then in epilogues which aren't available for free now or in future (per devs words).

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
not sexscene, she just appears 1 day to mc etc door and moves in and turns 3some to 4some, if there is sex with all 4 then in epilogues which aren't available for free now or in future (per devs words).
I achieved the similar ending with Lauren where she joins Johanna and Tamara in my house.

But there is no way I would go after any ending without sisters. Sad there is no ending where MC ends with all of them, but it is what it is.

I feel slight pity to Dennis though. I do wonder how the story ends between Zeta and Dennis' father. All in all, it was a good run.

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Does anyone know what's in the epilogues?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
why isn't there just 1 game with all the episodes set up in one big file instead of this giant pile of tiny ones?

This also needs a gallery function that doesn't make you open up each separate game to view specific scenes.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know what's in the epilogues?
lots of pics on various endings.

why isn't there just 1 game with all the episodes set up in one big file instead of this giant pile of tiny ones?

This also needs a gallery function that doesn't make you open up each separate game to view specific scenes.
cause game was made as separate episodes and all in one would be quite a big.

dvargas2000

Jun 15, 2022
I'm sorry if a stupid question (i'm kind of a newbie), but how do you install the bonus galleries pack? Is it just a matter of copying to /game folder? I was searching for a how-to on or instructions but don't see anything on the first page?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm sorry if a stupid question (i'm kind of a newbie), but how do you install the bonus galleries pack? Is it just a matter of copying to /game folder? I was searching for a how-to on or instructions but don't see anything on the first page?
those are just images, no need to copy anywhere.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I just found some post in regards to complete offline version. They have mega links. Did anyone try it and is it safe?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just found some post in regards to complete offline version. They have mega links. Did anyone try it and is it safe?
up to you, links hare are cracked which run in portable browser. no official offliners.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
up to you, links hare are cracked which run in portable browser. no official offliners.
What do you mean by portable browser? It won't need connection to play and won't download anything or collect data? Then when I delete the folder will the portable browser also be fully deleted? And btw why are the screenshots much better quality then the browser version that has jagged edges. If the browser version is official then how can downloaded version have much better quality renders.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you mean by portable browser? It won't need connection to play and won't download anything or collect data? Then when I delete the folder will the portable browser also be fully deleted? And btw why are the screenshots much better quality then the browser version that has jagged edges. If the browser version is official then how can downloaded version have much better quality renders.
1. portable google chrome.
2. no datacollecting and once you delete folder only saves remain.
3. that could be due your browser's settings. you could ask that from devs (i'm quite sure they are willing to answer).

Reactions: Juicer97

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Managed to fix the jagged edges by setting scaling to 100 percent in display setting as it was set 125 before cause the text is too small if set to recommended on my 1440p monitor.

3.30 star(s) 90 Votes