Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When an item on the "to do" list is grey / gray, what does that mean? Green is complete, the yellow/gold-ish color is "needs to be done". My Rachel->Cosplay is grey as well as my Jennie->Invite Jennie SPA (been to the SPA many times). Also, both Rachel & Kim have grey "VR Gift" even though we are way past that now.

How do I trigger the clothes store to have the dress items for Rachel? Maybe that's why cosplay is grey?
Grey means "not done"... in theory anyway... it seems like some of them are buggy, maybe if they were done in an old save?
you probably bought the dress a long time ago (it's the one without the back), you need to have paid of her debt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
I figured out how to fix the gallery unlocker, press j then under special cheats just type "1" and enter. This works in 3.4, though the gallery is so bad it is fairly useless, but this does also unlock all basic cheats as well.
Doesn't work :(
I've copied the file in "game" (after renaming the original one) but if I type "1" it still says "No no no!"

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got preatty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
Doesn't work with 3.4

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I find the premise of this game interesting and the CG quite good, and have downloaded it twice to see how its progressed.
Unfortunately I'm just not into grinding or crafting as game aspects and wish there was a way to disable or at least cheat my way out of having to do this without having to do any extra work in the process. Good luck on continued development. cheers

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
What day and time is yoga available? I have only done yoga once on a Sunday and haven't seen Rachel doing yoga since

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Things missing in this game are:
Longer sex scenes
Multiple position options
Rough sex rape scenes

Quickie rape sex scenes are to vanilla. Seriously, if you're going for it, why not make it worth the squeeze

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What day and time is yoga available? I have only done yoga once on a Sunday and haven't seen Rachel doing yoga since
not certain but I think Yoga happens every morning, I can't say for sure, it not something I've ever had problems getting when I needed it.

Reactions: GameRebel

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
i just tried to play this game and must say, It's very confusing, there's no guide to let the player what they need to do. I tried following the wanna be guide on the phone but it's confusing.

Reactions: talen1723

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i just tried to play this game and must say, It's very confusing, there's no guide to let the player what they need to do. I tried following the wanna be guide on the phone but it's confusing.
what do you mean there isn't a guide? there are precise details on what is needed for almost every scene in the phone #1,506 the only detail that is missing that I'm aware of is that nothing tells you about Rachael's 10 day delay before she starts drinking.

So what is confusing? or are you looking for a walkthrough? most of the stuff in this game felt very intuitive IMO (the stuff that wasn't tended to be the unimportant stuff)... try giving details about what exactly you trying to do and how the ingame guide fails to accomplish this, then even if nobody can help you the Dev might be able to use the feedback constructively.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
what do you mean there isn't a guide? there are precise details on what is needed for almost every scene in the phone #1,506 the only detail that is missing that I'm aware of is that nothing tells you about Rachael's 10 day delay before she starts drinking.

So what is confusing? or are you looking for a walkthrough? most of the stuff in this game felt very intuitive IMO (the stuff that wasn't tended to be the unimportant stuff)... try giving details about what exactly you trying to do and how the ingame guide fails to accomplish this, then even if nobody can help you the Dev might be able to use the feedback constructively.
I tried following the mom second mission but it didn't work. I didn't know that you had to click each character. I'm used to a guide that gives detail one at time not a whole list. I'm was looking for a guide that describes one character at a time. Like step one for mom then step one for the sister. etc.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I tried following the mom second mission but it didn't work. I didn't know that you had to click each character. I'm used to a guide that gives detail one at time not a whole list. I'm was looking for a guide that describes one character at a time. Like step one for mom then step one for the sister. etc.
yeah this game isn't really linear like that (in general), get the right stats, the right time and place and you get the scene. That more or less it. If you want to play it natural just go with the flow and talk to them where you see them and the story will evolve without much issue, there is no time limits, no penatlies, just play until you start to get bored then check the phone to find out if you missed anything.
What do you mean the mom second mission? you mean the second scene listed? (sleeping?)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
yeah this game isn't really linear like that (in general), get the right stats, the right time and place and you get the scene. That more or less it. If you want to play it natural just go with the flow and talk to them where you see them and the story will evolve without much issue, there is no time limits, no penatlies, just play until you start to get bored then check the phone to find out if you missed anything.
What do you mean the mom second mission? you mean the second scene listed? (sleeping?)
yeah, the second listing.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yeah, the second listing.
is that something you are hoping for help on? it just means that on the weekends you have a chance to find her in bed sleeping and by extension have the option to do stuff to her while she sleeps.
BTW if you haven't found it already you can buy sleeping pills on your computer, you can earn money at the construction site, then at the restaurant (once you have bought the uniform).

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
is that something you are hoping for help on? it just means that on the weekends you have a chance to find her in bed sleeping and by extension have the option to do stuff to her while she sleeps.
BTW if you haven't found it already you can buy sleeping pills on your computer, you can earn money at the construction site, then at the restaurant (once you have bought the uniform).
yeah i know. i tried working at the construction site but gave up after day one because I HATE mini games.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yeah i know. i tried working at the construction site but gave up after day one because I HATE mini games.
yeah they suck, but at least there is the option to skip the minigame after the first try, you just get the same pay as your previous attempt (same for the restaurant)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
yeah they suck, but at least there is the option to skip the minigame after the first try, you just get the same pay as your previous attempt (same for the restaurant)
another thing I hate is where you have energy, hygiene, hunger, and others like this. I'm glad there's away to by pass all of that lol.

3.60 star(s) 33 Votes