Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
you have to give more information dude... it should be simple, the only requirement is that both Rachel and Kim need to be in the game at the same time.
I have both. Rachel has vojer and I can have sex with kim as Rache in invisible and present. I can't have kim wath

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have both. Rachel has vojer and I can have sex with kim as Rache in invisible and present. I can't have kim wath
My mistake looking at your save again Kim is too low on Lust she needs 45 you only have 40... Raise lust by 5 points

Reactions: Bisqui

bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
I can't get Rahel to drink! I have checked the phone, and there is nothing that says how to get her to drink. I have gone to the restaurant multiple times and played that stupid mini game but nothing happens. What do I have to do?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can't get Rahel to drink! I have checked the phone, and there is nothing that says how to get her to drink. I have gone to the restaurant multiple times and played that stupid mini game but nothing happens. What do I have to do?
its RNG (I think it's supposed to be 40% but it feels more like 10% to me), stand in the livingroom in the evening and timeskip (hover over your portrait, then click the clock icon) when you see her sitting on the couch slumped forward click on her and you'll see she has been drinking, do it again and you start getting the drunk options (or the option to pay off her debt if you have more than 8000 dollars)

Reactions: Samknowsall

bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
its RNG (I think it's supposed to be 40% but it feels more like 10% to me), stand in the livingroom in the evening and timeskip (hover over your portrait, then click the clock icon) when you see her sitting on the couch slumped forward click on her and you'll see she has been drinking, do it again and you start getting the drunk options (or the option to pay off her debt if you have more than 8000 dollars)
Thanks! It really does not feel like 40%.

Ynon789

Jun 28, 2021
There you go. Easy Peasy :p... though it looks like she might not get drunk on Sundays. you'll need to find her drunk again to take advantage of her (or pay her debt). just skip time till you see her hunch over like that again.

PS, posting the save in a new post that replied to mine would have sent me a notification, that editing your post does not.

Could you also fix mine please?

I can't get the rachel drunk scene. I tried with URM but I quite frankly dont know about what I'd have to change to make it so i can go through the scene normally instead of skipping it all together.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Could you also fix mine please?

I can't get the rachel drunk scene. I tried with URM but I quite frankly dont know about what I'd have to change to make it so i can go through the scene normally instead of skipping it all together.
I can't seem to get it either, I wonder if it's because you still have a lot of other stuff to do? maybe there are hidden requirements , there is a lot of grey in your scenes gallery, you haven't done any of the Drugged sex or Jenny's blackmail scenes, which seem like a stepping stone to drunk sex... I know they are a few changes after you start dating Jenny, the Drunk scenes might be trapped behind those?

Edit: I did Jennies quests and all the others that seemed to make sense but the scene still isn't triggering... guessing you borked something when you tried using URM on it, I'm all out of ideas.

Last edited:

Ynon789

Jun 28, 2021
I can't seem to get it either, I wonder if it's because you still have a lot of other stuff to do? maybe there are hidden requirements , there is a lot of grey in your scenes gallery, you haven't done any of the Drugged sex or Jenny's blackmail scenes, which seem like a stepping stone to drunk sex... I know they are a few changes after you start dating Jenny, the Drunk scenes might be trapped behind those?

Edit: I did Jennies quests and all the others that seemed to make sense but the scene still isn't triggering... guessing you borked something when you tried using URM on it, I'm all out of ideas.
That save file is from before any URM changes, I'll try and play around with the other stories as well, thanks for checking though!

betterzett

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Looking at it with URM, my day count is on 0 and it never goes up. Should I just manually put it at 10 (or are any other scenes locked behind a later day count? not sure where I can find the code from your screenshot)
It is located at "game\Overworld Screens\Python\Time python.rpy"
And I can't even imagine why your day_count is at 0

Reactions: Ynon789

Ynon789

Jun 28, 2021
It is located at "game\Overworld Screens\Python\Time python.rpy"
And I can't even imagine why your day_count is at 0
Ok so i figured out the cause as to why day count was at 0.
When going to the next day, if you use the sleep option on the bed, the counter doesnt go up. For day_count to go +=1 you have to use the icon op the top left. I'm assuming this is a bug and that daycount has to increase with either of the 2 ways. I guess ill go to sleep with the icon instead of the bed option from now on!

Edit: given that others in the thread also had problems with getting the drunk rachel event, I'd assume they are experiencing the same problem.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 3264597
Rachel will start drinking after day 9
That's what I was missing, I blitzed through the events with cheated AP so never advanced the day more than a few times
Looking at it with URM, my day count is on 0 and it never goes up. Should I just manually put it at 10 (or are any other scenes locked behind a later day count? not sure where I can find the code from your screenshot)
It worked for me, I tried it both with URM to manual set the day to 10, and by advancing the days by the icon at the top left corner.
Both work fine

Reactions: Ynon789

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok so i figured out the cause as to why day count was at 0.
When going to the next day, if you use the sleep option on the bed, the counter doesnt go up. For day_count to go +=1 you have to use the icon op the top left. I'm assuming this is a bug and that daycount has to increase with either of the 2 ways. I guess ill go to sleep with the icon instead of the bed option from now on!

Edit: given that others in the thread also had problems with getting the drunk rachel event, I'd assume they are experiencing the same problem.
I've never had issues with getting the drunk event before and I got it for all the others who complained of difficulties. Your day not progressing seems to be limited to you, have you tried reinstalling the game? maybe you have a corrupted file?

MDatC99

Aug 15, 2023
When an item on the "to do" list is grey / gray, what does that mean? Green is complete, the yellow/gold-ish color is "needs to be done". My Rachel->Cosplay is grey as well as my Jennie->Invite Jennie SPA (been to the SPA many times). Also, both Rachel & Kim have grey "VR Gift" even though we are way past that now.

How do I trigger the clothes store to have the dress items for Rachel? Maybe that's why cosplay is grey?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When an item on the "to do" list is grey / gray, what does that mean? Green is complete, the yellow/gold-ish color is "needs to be done". My Rachel->Cosplay is grey as well as my Jennie->Invite Jennie SPA (been to the SPA many times). Also, both Rachel & Kim have grey "VR Gift" even though we are way past that now.

How do I trigger the clothes store to have the dress items for Rachel? Maybe that's why cosplay is grey?
Grey means "not done"... in theory anyway... it seems like some of them are buggy, maybe if they were done in an old save?
you probably bought the dress a long time ago (it's the one without the back), you need to have paid of her debt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes