Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
3.4 CHANGELOG:
5 New Animations! New variation for previous scene. New NSFW hobby for Rachel!
CHANGELOG:
  • New Animation Variation – DoA Threesome with Kim and Rachel - HJ
  • New Animated Scene (3 variations) – DoA Threesome with Kim and Rachel - BJ
  • New Animated Scene – Sleeping with Kim – Rachel BJ
  • New Scene – Rachel Aunt (Cutout Dress) cosplay
  • New Scene – Rachel Shehulk cosplay
QOL:
  • The special events dropdown menu now rescaling to show a full list of options.
  • Some higher-tier events will unlock gallery scenes that weren’t available at higher relationship scores
  • Revamped Changelog Screen
FIXED:
  • Starting the threesome with Rachel was activating the wrong cutscene

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Really lost any interest in the game during the last couple of updates. I simply do not care about this DoA content plus the "quests" got more and more confusing or wouldn't be triggered no matter what I did. I also think the last couple of new scenes/animations weren't really rewarding. Liked it in the beginning but then it went downhill for me from update to update.

Reactions: Tgfrench and MrD812

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Double Perception [v3.4] [Zett] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v3.3 -> v3.4 [86 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Kahs44

Feb 9, 2019
If you want the other codes or want to change them, it is in that file under the "## In-game screens" section, and if this is fixed in the next update, it should be simple enough to redo.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Anyone knows how to trigger the Cosplay event?
I guess you have to trigger a special event to even buy it .. so far i can only buy the xmas clothes
You have to watch TV with her, she'll see an advert for a dress and say something like "wow I wish I had a dress like that", then you go the the clothes store and buy it, then after you paid of her debt during one of the times when she would be watching TV she'll tell you "I wish I had somewhere to wear it but it's too revealing... [first cosplay event], after that you can invite her to cosplay as a dialogue option (check your computer after that for more costumes)

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
u know i played this one a few versions ago and the story made no sense at all if u advance in the normal world first u are almost fucking the girls and when they start playing the game is like they have done nothing with u so the progression looks like out of order

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There you go. Easy Peasy :p... though it looks like she might not get drunk on Sundays. you'll need to find her drunk again to take advantage of her (or pay her debt). just skip time till you see her hunch over like that again.

PS, posting the save in a new post that replied to mine would have sent me a notification, that editing your post does not.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes