vdn10670

Nov 2, 2017
I need urgent help!!
The game doesn't start anymore and so are other ren'py games.
Everytime it shows the error message "performance warning" like shown in the screenshot.
Grafic Driver is updated so I don't know what to do now?
Please help me, I need a true hero here.
Screenshot 2023-12-16 204412.png

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I need urgent help!!
The game doesn't start anymore and so are other ren'py games.
Everytime it shows the error message "performance warning" like shown in the screenshot.
Grafic Driver is updated so I don't know what to do now?
Please help me, I need a true hero here.
View attachment 3179237
RenPy log might not be enough, Your complete system data could be usefull - of course without any personal information

Windows 10 - Maybe 32bit? RenPy has chanceled all 32bit supprt.

vdn10670

Nov 2, 2017
RenPy log might not be enough, Your complete system data could be usefull - of course without any personal information

Windows 10 - Maybe 32bit? RenPy has chanceled all 32bit supprt.
System Data is Windows 11-64bit version
Grafic Card is a NVIDIA RTX 3050Ti with version 30.0.15.1181

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
System Data is Windows 11-64bit version
Grafic Card is a NVIDIA RTX 3050Ti with version 30.0.15.1181
You have two option.

The current version of the drivers is 546.33

First do a clean install of the nvidia drivers as renpy think you card is too old. Maybe you drivers got corrupted?

Pick the custom (Advanced) option and clean option on the next screen

1702769333182.png

If that fails you can try the safe mode option and manual select a different renderer.

Just start the game and hold down the left shift key and you should get the following:

1702769073176.png

vdn10670

Nov 2, 2017
You have two option.

The current version of the drivers is 546.33

First do a clean install of the nvidia drivers as renpy think you card is too old. Maybe you drivers got corrupted?

Pick the custom (Advanced) option and clean option on the next screen

View attachment 3179869

If that fails you can try the safe mode option and manual select a different renderer.

Just start the game and hold down the left shift key and you should get the following:
It finally worked. Thank you so much. I guess there was running an errorwith the NVIDIA Driver.
You saved my week. Thank you thank you :)

KingAsh91

May 12, 2019
Is there a way to fix the use in battle of the damaging scrolls??? not 25 nor 50 scroll are working and gives an error that if you ignore it, makes you win the battle no matter the monsters, can someone inform this to the dev, so at least he can do something about this, every other things in this game are good, by the way in which day and at which hour riley shows up, both in VR and normal world????? Haven´t seen her

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there a way to fix the use in battle of the damaging scrolls??? not 25 nor 50 scroll are working and gives an error that if you ignore it, makes you win the battle no matter the monsters, can someone inform this to the dev, so at least he can do something about this, every other things in this game are good, by the way in which day and at which hour riley shows up, both in VR and normal world????? Haven´t seen her
The Dev (betterzett) comes here from time to time. I already told him about that bug last update, but he seems to have problem reproducing it, maybe include the error report in your post (you know hit that button that copies the error log to a txt file from the same screen that lets you ignore/rollback, then attach that text file to your post with the "attach files link in the bottom left of the post window)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
How do you see how much money he has?

Edit: Never mind, missed it at the bottom of the inventory

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes