Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I have no idea if they work, like I said the basic cheat menu can get you everything except the gallery unlocks.
there is a simple money cheat there that can buy you everything in RL and the stat cheats mean you can get all the game items really easily.
frankly the in game gallery isn't very good, if that is important to you, I'd suggest using something like Unren to just look through the image folder directly.
Hi, thanks for your quick reply. I basically tried to add the cheats in the cheats file, but they gave me an error. Thanks for the heads up regarding the ingame cheats being enough, I was trying to add everything so i didn't have to grind, again thanks the information :)

WarsteXXX

Jan 16, 2019
Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got preatty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
Perhaps im kinda dumb, ive done the installation, how do i use the codes?

Ferbosteel

Jul 3, 2017
Help!
I believe I'm stuck in Jennie's questline. She says something about only doing stuff with me after I take her out on a IRL date, but when I go to her apartment, I get no options to invite, chat or anything really. Is there some hidden event somewhere I don't know about?

NeaSake

May 31, 2018
When i use the cheat code to unlock the gallery it gives me a crash message. Can somebody help me please?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Help!
I believe I'm stuck in Jennie's questline. She says something about only doing stuff with me after I take her out on a IRL date, but when I go to her apartment, I get no options to invite, chat or anything really. Is there some hidden event somewhere I don't know about?
just a guess... but maybe she's at work, or resting... There is RNG that decides if she is available, hover over the MC's face till you see the AP's then click the little white clock face to reroll.

Ferbosteel

Jul 3, 2017
just a guess... but maybe she's at work, or resting... There is RNG that decides if she is available, hover over the MC's face till you see the AP's then click the little white clock face to reroll.
Yeah I had the AP available, got her there even, but no option to invite, BUT I figured it out, it's because I haven't worked on the restaurant a single time. After I worked on the restaurant, the "ask on a date" option was available.

Really wish this game had a better Hint or walkthrough system, because now I'm stuck trying to figure out how to get Kim to 45 Lust for the Voyeur Kim event, all events I found had a maximum of 40 or less. Also tried to cheat in the 45 lust and then got stuck on the Dinner Talk because I haven't triggered the "Rachel's Debt Paid" condition and have no idea which event will let me do that.

Reactions: LeonToralla

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Yeah I had the AP available, got her there even, but no option to invite, BUT I figured it out, it's because I haven't worked on the restaurant a single time. After I worked on the restaurant, the "ask on a date" option was available.

Really wish this game had a better Hint or walkthrough system, because now I'm stuck trying to figure out how to get Kim to 45 Lust for the Voyeur Kim event, all events I found had a maximum of 40 or less. Also tried to cheat in the 45 lust and then got stuck on the Dinner Talk because I haven't triggered the "Rachel's Debt Paid" condition and have no idea which event will let me do that.
https://f95zone.to/threads/double-perception-v3-3-zett.106408/post-10922951
try this??

dogamongkorn

May 16, 2021
she's there when Jenny isn't (reception)
I've gone through several in game weeks checking every day and re-rolling to see if anything changes. Riley never shows. Any idea how you got her to show? According to the scene notes, I have all pre-req's completed.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've gone through several in game weeks checking every day and re-rolling to see if anything changes. Riley never shows. Any idea how you got her to show? According to the scene notes, I have all pre-req's completed.
are you dating jenny? if not date her, she doesn't take any days off otherwise, I can't think of anything else of the top of my head... she was there the first time I tried so afraid I never had to work for her.

dogamongkorn

May 16, 2021
are you dating jenny? if not date her, she doesn't take any days off otherwise, I can't think of anything else of the top of my head... she was there the first time I tried so afraid I never had to work for her.
Yup, even took her out again to see if something would trigger. Thanks tho!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How is the turn-based combat? Is it fun? is it a slog?
Meh! depends on how much you cheat (I tend to cheat a lot, I'm not a fan of turn based combat), As a cheater I'm probably not the best to give a fair assessment, but theoretically there is potential for game strategy as there is a mechanic that lets you can upgrade your spells in different ways, plus to get the sex scenes with the monsters the challenge becomes getting them close to death without killing them which adds a certain layer of game play

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
If you start a new game from v3.3
Riley's event can't be triggered (never show up)
Rachel's drunk event can't be triggered
you have to use a v3.2 save

Last edited:
Reactions: Agungteguh27

dogamongkorn

May 16, 2021
If you start a new game from v3.3
Riley's event can't be triggered (never show up)
Rachel's drunk event can't be triggered
you have to use a v3.2 save
Thanks for the tip, but the save I'm using was started when the game was first released here. I dunno, I'm sure it'll get sorted eventually.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Do the cheat files a few pages back, the ones linked to on the OP still working? I'd hate to break my game before I even get a chance to play it at some point. :)
Nope. I needed it for the unlock gallery as I don't want to go through the grind again. If you want to unlock the money and stuff you can use this then once inside hit lshift+D then scroll through and find the variable ie money = and change it using lshift +O. This works with 99% of the renpy games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes