Jan 26, 2022
Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got preatty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
how do I go about accessing the cheat menu? Or has this already expired?

Reactions: Pokeeeerrr

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
How easily does the MILF and the sister character fall for the main character? Is there any real pushback for it being a taboo, or is it too easy?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How easily does the MILF and the sister character fall for the main character? Is there any real pushback for it being a taboo, or is it too easy?
it's really easy, might be a bit of a grind at the beginning if you don't use cheats, slowly build stats 1 corruption/affection point at at time, but with (the built in) cheats it's fast and linear, the only real obstacle is RNG deciding who is where, when.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
it's really easy, might be a bit of a grind at the beginning if you don't use cheats, slowly build stats 1 corruption/affection point at at time, but with (the built in) cheats it's fast and linear, the only real obstacle is RNG deciding who is where, when.
Damn. I prefer games where you have to push a bit, drag the MILF into the taboo rather than just win affection points without having to worry about that aspect. Thanks for the reply!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Damn. I prefer games where you have to push a bit, drag the MILF into the taboo rather than just win affection points without having to worry about that aspect. Thanks for the reply!
Yeah I tend to agree. I wish there was more resistance too, but there are some nice scenes, and you can still drug her so you can pretend she didn't jump to being your willing fucktoy

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
i think its a good strategy, as he progresses his work for a next update, he lowers his prices for an outdated version, makes perfect sense.
Baffling is the only word to describe the above comment. Just how desperate do you need to be? If you can't afford and the sub price is too high then the best way of doing this, is just to not subscribe and tell the dev to lower his cheapest subscription price, if he doesn't then it's his fault not yours. Most devs have a 1$ 4/5$ option to get the latest versions of their updates a few days earlier. Inevitably the game is going to be leaked no matter which update. If he says no, you've tried to reason with him, and he only has himself to blame. I would never sub a dev whose cheapest option is set a ridiculous high entry point.

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
how and in what time of day do i meet riley? i've been going to the gym for multiple days and the whole day and only Jennie is there

Reactions: MrD812

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
My save might be broken :cry: Dinner Talk won't trigger because there's an event called "Mom's Debt Paid" that I can't finish because it's not in the event list anywhere. I can't do the evening drunk scene either because she's never drunk in the evening.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Writing LOL or LMAO means nothing if the content of the post doesn't have anything to back it up.

And Dude quit with the hyperbole already, I read your posts and I gave you my opinion leave it at that.
(Unless of course you are deliberately trolling in which case keep doing what you're doing, you'll get the hang of it eventually)
He was being sarcastic when using LOL and LMFAO at the end of his sentences to what he perceives as something he doesn't like etc.
The way it is written can easily be taken as offensive if other people deem what he doesn't like as something they do. The way he has written it can easily be construed as self entitlement. I don't like this or I want that etc
The fact of the matter is that the post was probably written the wrong way and he never meant what he wrote to come across as it did. In forums like this, it's so easy to accidentally write something that you think is okay, but can end up triggering someone because they took offense to it. I don't think he was trolling per se unless what he wrote was exactly what he meant it to sound like. For some reason I get the impression he didn't mean it to come across as it did.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Do the cheat files a few pages back, the ones linked to on the OP still working? I'd hate to break my game before I even get a chance to play it at some point. :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
He was being sarcastic when using LOL and LMFAO at the end of his sentences to what he perceives as something he doesn't like etc.
The way it is written can easily be taken as offensive if other people deem what he doesn't like as something they do. The way he has written it can easily be construed as self entitlement. I don't like this or I want that etc
The fact of the matter is that the post was probably written the wrong way and he never meant what he wrote to come across as it did. In forums like this, it's so easy to accidentally write something that you think is okay, but can end up triggering someone because they took offense to it. I don't think he was trolling per se unless what he wrote was exactly what he meant it to sound like. For some reason I get the impression he didn't mean it to come across as it did.
Why are you resurrecting a dead conversation? if you read to whole thing you'd have seen I essentially said the same thing you just said. Namely that his post came across poorly. it was his need to double down that made him trollish. Not that it matters, it's ancient history now.

Do the cheat files a few pages back, the ones linked to on the OP still working? I'd hate to break my game before I even get a chance to play it at some point. :)
I don't know what files you are talking about, try copy pasting the "#number" in the top right corner to link the relevant post.
I don't think you need any cheat files with this game, the built in cheat gives you pretty much everything you could need (press "j" to open the cheat menu)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Why are you resurrecting a dead conversation? if you read to whole thing you'd have seen I essentially said the same thing you just said. Namely that his post came across poorly. it was his need to double down that made him trollish. Not that it matters, it's ancient history now.

I don't know what files you are talking about, try copy pasting the "#number" in the top right corner to link the relevant post.
I don't think you need any cheat files with this game, the built in cheat gives you pretty much everything you could need (press "j" to open the cheat menu)
Thanks, and sorry. I was just wondering if they [cheats as listed on front page] where still working that's all. Also I am trying to find any new codes, haven't seen any posted in a while or even they are working.

Cheats

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks, and sorry. The cheats link is located on the main page. I was just wondering if they where still working thats all.
I have no idea if they work, like I said the basic cheat menu can get you everything except the gallery unlocks.
there is a simple money cheat there that can buy you everything in RL and the stat cheats mean you can get all the game items really easily.
frankly the in game gallery isn't very good, if that is important to you, I'd suggest using something like Unren to just look through the image folder directly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes