FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Well, the Gallery and scene hint screen are completely broken, the Guardians are completely broken, its like this person has no clue how to code.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nope. I needed it for the unlock gallery as I don't want to go through the grind again. If you want to unlock the money and stuff you can use this then once inside hit lshift+D then scroll through and find the variable ie money = and change it using lshift +O. This works with 99% of the renpy games.
Bud there is a built in cheat, you don't need the console... just press "j" to get the cheat menu

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there are still some bugs..as sound of moan doesn't works at all... you only ear a click similar to when u activate a mic in voice com, there are some event that doesn't happen or remain greyed out (like the one with shared VR..the last one that should happen at night with MOM...i can't have it to happen and i can't gifty vr till this damne vent goes on...and DoA is still empty without quest.. apart the same 3 quest that are there from beginning...

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Bud there is a built in cheat, you don't need the console... just press "j" to get the cheat menu
Cool beans but I broke it with the cheat on the main page. That said what I linked works for other games too not just this one.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Cool beans but I broke it with the cheat on the main page. That said what I linked works for other games too not just this one.
Sure I tend to use the 0x52 Universal Renpy Mod myself
I'm curious how OP cheat breaks the builtin Cheats? Does it remove the cheat menu or just disconnect their function?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gran M

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
if only it worked and doesn't give you an error if u try to unlock scene that u played and wont unlock....

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it isn't u that bvroke it..i never used any files in op page and cheat simply doesn't works to unlock scene gallery that wont unlock even been played...

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
it isn't u that bvroke it..i never used any files in op page and cheat simply doesn't works to unlock scene gallery that wont unlock even been played...
Oh I assumed since I had to delete and replace the cheat.rpy and cheat.rpyc when I put in the 4 files that it broke it.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Sure I tend to use the 0x52 Universal Renpy Mod myself
I'm curious how OP cheat breaks the builtin Cheats? Does it remove the cheat menu or just disconnect their function?
It isn't Op's cheat in game cheat. It's the cheat link on the main page. I had to delete the cheat.rpy & .rpyc and replace them with the 2 in the zip file but the comment I replied to above says it didn't break it. Either way it didn't do what I was looking for. When I used it I got a bunch of errors. I'm not sure what it said. If I remember right it was something about line 33. I had to ignore a bunch of errors it didn't break the game perse. It didn't work at any rate. Had I not replaced them the in game cheat probably would have worked fine. To fix it I'd have to reinstall those 2 original files (which I don't have without redownloading the game) or just use the program I posted.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
if only it worked and doesn't give you an error if u try to unlock scene that u played and wont unlock....
it works fine for me
It isn't Op's cheat in game cheat. It's the cheat link on the main page. I had to delete the cheat.rpy & .rpyc and replace them with the 2 in the zip file but the comment I replied to above says it didn't break it. Either way it didn't do what I was looking for. When I used it I got a bunch of errors. I'm not sure what it said. If I remember right it was something about line 33. I had to ignore a bunch of errors it didn't break the game perse. It didn't work at any rate. Had I not replaced them the in game cheat probably would have worked fine. To fix it I'd have to reinstall those 2 original files (which I don't have without redownloading the game) or just use the program I posted.
you deleted cheat.rpy and replaced it with an almost identical cheat.rpy (with a few modified lines that are supposed to unlock the patreon only cheat section) so the cheats should still work depending on how good the cheat creator is and whether the dev read the same post and altered the code again to block it from working. Personally I never thought the extra cheats were worth the hassle, the only thing in there worth unlocking is the gallery and I just use Unren for that if I want to see anything I might have missed.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
The only thing I wanted it for was to complete the gallery. I grinded the game once I didn't want to do it again. The rest I can care less I can do that. It's the repetition I hate. Thanks for the info though.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 557 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes