Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
It's broken right now, instead you can edit the screens.rpy file. Search for "sJ7s*N" and replace it with "aaaaaa", then in the game press J and click Special Cheat, input "AAAAAA" et voilá

Important: Use the original Cheats.rpy and Cheats.rpyc or this won't work
I've tried this and it works for me, all galleries are unlocked.. I've tried Wordpad first and it formatted the archive and the game fails to open so I've been forced to download the game twice.. Don't try that program, using notepad solves the issue

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got preatty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
will he update the cheat? just askin

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
can someone check my save? I can't get on with the latest update. Tanks a lot
buy the shehulk costume from your computer, have voyeur sex with both of them (I've guessing you used gallery unlock? since Kim VR Gift is still grey), after that you done both versions, "Dinner Talk" will be an option at Dinner in the evening, click that to unlock the Mother/Daughter threesomes.

Reactions: Bisqui

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
buy the shehulk costume from your computer, have voyeur sex with both of them (I've guessing you used gallery unlock? since Kim VR Gift is still grey), after that you done both versions, "Dinner Talk" will be an option at Dinner in the evening, click that to unlock the Mother/Daughter threesomes.
Tanks for your time but I already bought shehulk costume but I can't find it in my backpak and don't know wath to do

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tanks for your time but I already bought shehulk costume but I can't find it in my backpak and don't know wath to do
just talk to her during the day, "star" tab (, there will be an option to invite her to roleplay, and iirc secondary options per costume you have

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
just talk to her during the day, "star" tab (, there will be an option to invite her to roleplay, and iirc secondary options per costume you have
I did what you said and now is ok but I'm still not moving forward. I feel so stupid. I tried to do Kim vojer but nothing I can't understand how to proceed

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I did what you said and now is ok but I'm still not moving forward. I feel so stupid. I tried to do Kim vojer but nothing I can't understand how to proceed
do BOTH voyeur scenes then have dinner with them, you should have a new option now "Dinner Talk", click that for your first threesome, then when you are in DoA when both are online you will have a new sex option (threesome with "Kim/Rachel")

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
do BOTH voyeur scenes then have dinner with them, you should have a new option now "Dinner Talk", click that for your first threesome, then when you are in DoA when both are online you will have a new sex option (threesome with "Kim/Rachel")
I can't trigger Kim vojer

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can't trigger Kim vojer
you have to give more information dude... it should be simple, the only requirement is that both Rachel and Kim need to be in the game at the same time (you already have the stats right).

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes