Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
do you know the day when Riley at the Gym?
do you have the save file?
I don't think that post was true, fairly sure I got both events from v3.3 (can't be certain though I wasn't cataloging it)
Why would you want the 3.2 save? just use the current 3.4 (Rachel doesn't start getting drunk till day 10 BTW) as for finding Riley at the gym, I don't know the specific days, but maybe try looking there when you see Jenny online? it's possible the game might fail at this logic but it seems like a reasonable intuitive leap to me.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 3.4 + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 585 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

sBeDs

Nov 11, 2021
Hi,

Special Codes from cheats.rpy won't work even if we get them straight from newest updates because developers got preatty clever idea of hiding one command used to basically Swap Letter Case and Reverse Whole Input Backwards. Of course all of this could be done by devs for some ohter 'bigger' reasons but one way or another I decided to make it simple for myself so I track everything down in the game code and now I will upload edited file here for all of us who are waiting ;D

Cheers.

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄

⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃

⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄ ⌄
⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃ ⌃
Here, if anyone's interrested, i "repaired" the gallery unlocker, now just press "j" while in game, click on "special cheat" and type "allgallery"!! Now it does unlock, but... if i had known how totally crap the gallery was, wouln't have bothered losing the time i've lost figuring it out!!! XD But since it's done, might as well share it!!

Jul 12, 2020
i can't get my inventory open in the vr.
can someone help me out

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 33, in script call
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
File "game/Overworld Screens/!Kim/Events.rpy", line 123, in script call
call interaction_end(ap)
""
File "game/Overworld Screens/!Kim and Rachel/Events.rpy", line 39, in script call
call interaction_end(ap)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i can't get my inventory open in the vr.
can someone help me out

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
""
File "game/Overworld Screens/!Kim/Events.rpy", line 123, in script call
call interaction_end(ap)
""
File "game/Overworld Screens/!Kim and Rachel/Events.rpy", line 39, in script call
call interaction_end(ap)

when you get those errors there is an option to save it as a .txt file... this txt file logs everything including the lines at the bottom that apparently are most important for figuring out what went wrong.
These txt files also take up less space in the thread. (just use the "Attach Files" link in the bottom left of your post window.

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
Here, if anyone's interrested, i "repaired" the gallery unlocker, now just press "j" while in game, click on "special cheat" and type "allgallery"!! Now it does unlock, but... if i had known how totally crap the gallery was, wouln't have bothered losing the time i've lost figuring it out!!! XD But since it's done, might as well share it!!
ah thanks, i will check it out

f9z5

Jan 14, 2022
Drunk mom only activates after 9 days after loading the game. It is day_count variable, which is not saved, so it resets to 0 every time you load the game. I set that to day_count > 0, and copy pasted the event to more time slots. That finally activated the drunk event for me.

I had to edit GYM.rpy to meet Riley:
Code:
label GYM_Counter:
    call HideUI
    if False: #jen_work_schedule[1] == "Work":

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Drunk mom only activates after 9 days after loading the game. It is day_count variable, which is not saved, so it resets to 0 every time you load the game. I set that to day_count > 0, and copy pasted the event to more time slots. That finally activated the drunk event for me.
you might want to give more information if you are trying to report a bug (what platform, OS etc), the day_count seems to save just fine in my game

f9z5

Jan 14, 2022
you might want to give more information if you are trying to report a bug (what platform, OS etc), the day_count seems to save just fine in my game
Yeah, I missed it. It is stuck on 20 now though?

I uncommented drinking_evening in Timetable.rpy and made Rachel available a few more times in newDayGenerator() and changed day_counter to > 0. (Can just set it to if True: ).

May have been the RNG god didn't like me, before I did any changes I looped a few weeks and only checked if she was drunk, she never was.
Then I changed this and she was drunk a whole lot.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, I missed it. It is stuck on 20 now though?

I uncommented drinking_evening in Timetable.rpy and made Rachel available a few more times in newDayGenerator() and changed day_counter to > 0. (Can just set it to if True: ).

May have been the RNG god didn't like me, I looped a few weeks. Then I changed this and she was drunk a whole lot.
it's not stuck for me, skipped 3 days and got to day 21 NP.
I'm not qualified to comment on your changes... though it sounds to me like you might have broken something. (based on some of the bugs I've seen this appears to be a fairly fragile system).

The Dev betterzett does visit from time to time, so your best plan is probably to tag him in.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Double Perception [v3.5] [Zett] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v3.4 -> v3.5 [62,5 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes