AsaTyr

May 24, 2018
after the slapping event where you drop your clothes. i can´t use my mouse. it tells me to click/double click but doesn´t react to it.

no save function it seams and i need to start over again =(

• Haha
Reactions: Luderos and BaasB

Super500

Aug 28, 2020
I had the same system lag as DoodlesTheBob after the fight. The game decided to use all my memory and have my video card running up and down. Had to close the demo. I liked everything about it though.

Reactions: Luderos and Pokerit

iluminatro

May 16, 2019
Please make the intro dialogue text faster and possibly skippable.
I had the same system lag as DoodlesTheBob after the fight. The game decided to use all my memory and have my video card running up and down. Had to close the demo. I liked everything about it though.
This both, so so much. While the latter is probably something going wrong with the demo ending screen sliding over as I have waited like 5 minutes for it to load, the text speed is actually painful. Either make it faster or skippable or let people set the speed.

Not much in for now but this seems like a good start. As for the models, dont really mind how they look tbh. At least it aint just normal humans with cat ears again like most games these days.

Reactions: Luderos

Madders

Aug 1, 2017
Speed up the text but you're already working on that, the animations get slow at times even choppy and I'm not using a low end system either, and some feed back for hits other then that not bad for a demo.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I encountered a similar issue to the others where I slapped once, missed, and couldn't slap again afterwards. Game seems to have a decent bit of potential, so I'll be keeping an eye out for an updated version. I'd parrot what everyone else was saying about the movement and text speed but it seems like that's already being worked on.

Omnideviant

Oct 24, 2019
I like the style and it seems like it'll be a lot of fun as it gets worked on, but I have a question. Currently, you choose a single sex for NPCs when you start. Will there be an option for partners of different sexes in the full game? I'm pan, and choosing just one is hard.

DarkBlue666

Nov 18, 2020
My comment on this really came across poorly, didn't it? I was just saying, as a furry, that I'm not so blindly in love with furries that I can look past the eerie feeling those models give me... It's the same feeling you get from the game that inspired FNAF.

matou13009

Aug 15, 2018
the games for me I have the impression that it does not work (I do not have a super pussiant pc but can turn the games meaning problem into low) but in the menu to reduce and change to windowed mode does not work So I can not really change the quality (its telling me that the games and already in low but given the basic quality it must be in ultra or other but not really in low^^ sorry i use google translate

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote