Hutawa

Mar 30, 2018
Game look nice, but still cant beat with "slap bug" 1 hit and game done. I wait game get more update. Also in house little blowjob scene(if look at window)

Last edited:
Reactions: Luderos
Mar 24, 2018
I quite like this. Pretty hot stuff, I kind of dig the style and animation, the animations with the first cat lady especially are pretty hot looking. The soft clothing is another nice bonus - not enough games do stuff like that. I most of all appreciate that dialogue - it's written in correct English and just reads coherently, which isn't common. I look forward to seeing where this goes, might drop a fat support if it goes on, but so far - sick demo dude, keep goin.

Apr 8, 2018
This is so badly optimized that my GPU can cook an egg faster than angry Gordom Ramsey's forehead. Literally unplayable unless you have a 3080. I get better frames playing CS:GO on my dad's 20 year old laptop than with my new pc on this game. Making sure your game isn't rendering un-necesarry things players can't see/ load in areas one by one is important when you want a large open world feel to things.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The idea is nice. The carrying-out is old fashioned. Cartoony graphics are okay, but the meshes are too low quality and the textures uninteresting.

It *seems* to me that the dick fucks the catgirl by going thru her mesh, ie no vaginal animation. This won't do in 2021. Well maybe for a tech demo, but since you have the meshes going, that should already work.

When I wrote *seems* it is because that even with a fresh reboot, the game locks up (softlock) during the beginning of the intercourse scene. Your game is relatively simple so this HAS to be due to a programming error of some sort.

On the other hand, the ideas etc. are very interesting and I think I want to send you a message because I have an idea that we might work on together.

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
Another breeder huh? Dare I get my hopes up? Since it's only an initial release I'll keep an eye on this since I don't really want to go through the typical tech related headaches but I do like the style. The planned stuff looks very promising as well.

Luderos

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2020
Thanks to everyone for giving the game a try and for all of the feedback! And sorry about the bugs and performance issues! I knew that it wasn't exactly optimized yet, but I didn't realize there would be so many problems. I'm using a 1080ti (which I didn't figure would be super great these days) and run at 60-70 fps, so there has to be something causing a problem that I'm not seeing. I'm trying to dig into that and the combat problem and will try to get them sorted out as soon as I can. I'll also try to get better text progress options in asap.

From a game developer standpoint, I would suggest you keep the vertical slice format you've got going and keep working out the nuts and bolts.
Thanks for all the great feedback! That's exactly what I've been going for, although working on the systems all the time makes it feel like there's no content there sometimes. I'm hoping that once all the scaffolding is there that the content will flow much more easily.

Perhaps a new game plus feature, where the player can restart the game utilizing the form of one of the children they sired/birthed.
I really like that idea and have had similar thoughts, though at the moment, I'm trying not to let my brain run too far ahead hehe. There are still so many basics to get working. :)

I like the style and it seems like it'll be a lot of fun as it gets worked on, but I have a question. Currently, you choose a single sex for NPCs when you start. Will there be an option for partners of different sexes in the full game? I'm pan, and choosing just one is hard.
Yes, once there are more NPCs, I'll have to find a better way to handle it. The demo seemed too limited to try to fit it in, but I'd like for the partners to be as flexible as possible.

fartzalldae

May 12, 2020
Graphics options don't do anything and don't save after you exit the options screen.

INI file in the game directory is blank too. How can we set options/resolution in that file? Runs like a slideshow right now.

Reactions: snadeq and Luderos

CheezyF

May 25, 2020
Unlike most people I do no experience lag when playing the game nor to I encounter the "slap bug" However, The sex scene did cause my entire computer to freeze and crash. I played through it twice to see if it was a one off thing but it crashed both times. I received an error message the second time but it went away too quickly for me to read it, I would try again to see if I could read it but the dialogue is just too slow. I think this has lots of potential and really hope it turns into something great, although I do agree that the current character models are a bit creepy/unsettling. I am using a GTX 1060 (laptop) and my computer is quite prone to blue screens, so that might have some bearing on the technical issues.

Prospektor

Oct 28, 2017
Ok, first off. I get it's an early demo and it's got some kinks (heh) to work out but you made some seriously poor decisions in design. The worst of which is the slow intro to the game. I get you want people to read and be immersed into the world you created, but forcing a 15 minute long dialog fest it the worst way to introduce a game. The text scroll speed is excruciatingly slow, and I'm not a super fast reader but one letter per second is just exasperating. I haven't even been given control of my character and it's already worn thin on my patience. Not that it's uninteresting, in fact I think it's a great premise for a game. Then after I gain control, I move slower then an elderly turtle on valium. I also get the same error during the fight that soft locks the game after the first slap. I would like to trouble shoot and try again but not if its going to take me half an hour to get to that point. I think what's got me so irritated is the game is exactly what I want in a 3d adult adventure with the worst elements of a 3d adult adventure. It's just so slow to do anything. So far, I think you did good work though. So I would recommend adding an ability to accelerate dialog, and a sprint function. Then figure out why the fight gets all wonky with the slapping mechanic. Good luck, and I'll defiantly be hanging around to see what awesome stuff you do with this project.

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
So, this game has a MASSIVE memory leak, during the sex scene specifically, and it needs to be fixed pronto. I checked using task manager, and the game was taking up like, 10GB of RAM, which is ridiculous. My entire computer was slowed to a crawl.

Also, the character's faces, specifically the eyes and mouth, are a little uncanny valley at the moment. The eyes are too big and the mouths just seem... off.

If you're wanting the characters to look like anthropomorphic cats or whatever type of animal, I'd recommend looking at some furry art of that animal to see what helps them look more appealing. Try searching on E621 or Furaffinity or something, I dunno.

Oh, and maybe let the player click or press a button to make the text immediately appear or something, the slow text is annoying.

Other than that, it's got some potential. Seems like you're going for a bit of an ARPG flavour with some light farm management, perhaps? Changing up equipment, using items, fightin' monsters, having some "fun" with the monsters, taking care of them and breeding them, that sort of thing. Though the farm could just be the setting, I guess most of us are just used to seeing farms in adult games and assuming it's gonna have breeding, since Breeding Season got so popular.

Anyways, fix that dang memory leak. Check through your code and see what's causing all the RAM to get eaten up, and maybe look up a few simple methods of optimization, cuz all those plants and trees and such are making people's computers overheat.

Prospektor

Oct 28, 2017
I got the fight to continue after the first slap. If you have a peripheral plugged in like a controller, it will lock up after the first slap. If you unplug it before you start the game then it should not lock up. Hope this helps you figure out where the issue is. Also, I would like to see a free camera implemented in the game. As well as the ability to decide if certain genders show up, male, futa, cuntboy, ect... Good start though. Also might want to consider feral enemies, that might be fun. Good luck.

Reactions: Luderos and Nghtly
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote