Franzferdi

Feb 9, 2017
I like this game so far and I think it has potential, the recent demo update really helped speed things along since before getting through dialog and traveling to the farm was quite slow. The only real problem I have with the game so far is the when I get to the first sex scene the game starts lagging and when I reached the climax the game crashes leaving me unable to get to the end of the demo.

Reactions: Luderos

Luderos

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2020
Just added an update which should (hopefully) fix the memory leak issues and the settings screen problems:

Reactions: Sarkath

Franzferdi

Feb 9, 2017
Just tried out v0.1.2 and it worked great, I was able to go into settings and effect changes to the game so it is working as intended now and I stop having the memory leak. I am kind of sad for it ending the demo right after the climax but it's a demo and it has done the job of leaving hooked waiting to see what is to come. Could use in the training maybe a quick pause in the story about how the controls for sex work to understand more about it but plenty potential for the system. Looking forward to future versions of the game and I wish you good fortune.

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
Hey, well done fixing stuff so well! I checked the new version and it runs much smoother and the memory leak is gone, too.

Though, I noticed that the game was taking up as much of my GPU's power as it could get a hold of (Like, 98-99% of it), but there wasn't any major lag or super low framerates or anything, so I'm assuming that's probably just Unity being needlessly greedy or something.

Being able to fix this stuff on fairly short notice is a good sign for the future of this game, dev, keep it up!

It's looking very promising, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this in the future.

Just keep doing what you're doing, man, I believe in you!

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
So whats the plans for the combat system? I'm guessing thats how you capture monsters for the farm. It looked like the sex scene had a sort of minigame component to it but I have no idea how it works. Do you defeat in combat, and then in that minigame to capture them? Also if you lose a fight, do the monsters take advantage of you instead? Or is it going to be a KO and wakeup back at the farm or something like that?

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Great work on the updates, fixes, and optimization, game feels a lot better and it's easier to get a feel for what you're going for.
The first sex scene is a little... disappointing so far. Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of PoV stuff, especially with the doggy-style in this. I chose futa for both NPCs and player, so not being able to see Pounce's dick as she came felt like a missed opportunity.
I can imagine it's because it's a very early version and there's no player customization, but moving forward I'd prefer to see more third-person sex scenes where I can get a full view of what's going on, even if it's more "immersion-breaking."

Luderos

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2020
So whats the plans for the combat system? I'm guessing thats how you capture monsters for the farm. It looked like the sex scene had a sort of minigame component to it but I have no idea how it works. Do you defeat in combat, and then in that minigame to capture them? Also if you lose a fight, do the monsters take advantage of you instead? Or is it going to be a KO and wakeup back at the farm or something like that?
That's pretty in-line with the idea. The combat gives you a chance to get the npcs aroused/interested in you, which makes them more "cooperative". In more dangerous or higher level areas, the npcs might be able to make you more cooperative instead. The KO would be running out of stamina or maxing out your pain/pleasure tolerance (basically tapping out). So it's a bit of a progression mechanic like combat in any game, but it opens up opportunities for sex scenes and relationship building.

Great work on the updates, fixes, and optimization, game feels a lot better and it's easier to get a feel for what you're going for.
The first sex scene is a little... disappointing so far. Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of PoV stuff, especially with the doggy-style in this. I chose futa for both NPCs and player, so not being able to see Pounce's dick as she came felt like a missed opportunity.
I can imagine it's because it's a very early version and there's no player customization, but moving forward I'd prefer to see more third-person sex scenes where I can get a full view of what's going on, even if it's more "immersion-breaking."
Thanks! I do hope to add positions that do a better job of showcasing the action. The immersive, in-person game is the focus for the initial development push because I think it's how I can get the best "bang for the buck" out of my development time (and also because I think this kind of thing really lends itself to first-person, and I want "being there" to be the core of the experience). That's not to say there will never be 3rd person views, but it does come with a big tradeoff in dev time. Having to make the characters and animations look good from all angles is WAY more time intensive than a single view. That's might change somewhat as I get better at it of course, but I can't imagine it ever stops being a major factor, just due to having so much more to focus on.

AshKing

Mar 5, 2020
What we need is movement speed and to reduce the mouse sensitivity at the moment of moving the camera´s angle...

Luderos

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2020
Hello again! Just wanted to post a quick progress report. I've been working on the initial version of the NPC generation and spawning system. This should let me start spawning NPCs with randomly generated properties, different types, shapes, sizes, textures, colors, etc. etc. It will take a lot of work to set some reasonable bounds on the randomness so things don't end up as monstrosities lol, so the early versions may have more limited variety, but hopefully it will be enough to show where things are going. This also includes some work to make sex sequences work anywhere an NPC could spawn, which ends up being pretty different than tying it to a specific spot as in the demo. Hopefully I can get this one uploaded in a few days.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Hello again! Just wanted to post a quick progress report. I've been working on the initial version of the NPC generation and spawning system. This should let me start spawning NPCs with randomly generated properties, different types, shapes, sizes, textures, colors, etc. etc. It will take a lot of work to set some reasonable bounds on the randomness so things don't end up as monstrosities lol, so the early versions may have more limited variety, but hopefully it will be enough to show where things are going. This also includes some work to make sex sequences work anywhere an NPC could spawn, which ends up being pretty different than tying it to a specific spot as in the demo. Hopefully I can get this one uploaded in a few days.
I feel like in other 3D games I've seen where you can end up having sex "anywhere" it kinda ends up leading to situations where the sex should be hot but some other factor makes it awkward. A lot of environmental elements tend to be the cause of this, like uneven ground causing a character's legs to clip through, tall grasses obscuring the players vision, or even stuff like a stream of water coincidentally being the place where sex happens and a character has their head suspended underwater the whole time they're fucking.
Maybe this could be alleviated in some way? Some silly plot reason like ~special sex magic~ that allows the player character to form structures as necessary to support sex, such as a couch or a bed, potentially on a raised platform so those don't clip through things either. Maybe even just something like a bar to hold onto for standing sex, kind of like how the scene with Pounce has them holding onto the fence.

Luderos

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2020
I feel like in other 3D games I've seen where you can end up having sex "anywhere" it kinda ends up leading to situations where the sex should be hot but some other factor makes it awkward. A lot of environmental elements tend to be the cause of this, like uneven ground causing a character's legs to clip through, tall grasses obscuring the players vision, or even stuff like a stream of water coincidentally being the place where sex happens and a character has their head suspended underwater the whole time they're fucking.
Maybe this could be alleviated in some way? Some silly plot reason like ~special sex magic~ that allows the player character to form structures as necessary to support sex, such as a couch or a bed, potentially on a raised platform so those don't clip through things either. Maybe even just something like a bar to hold onto for standing sex, kind of like how the scene with Pounce has them holding onto the fence.
I agree completely! I've actually thought quite a bit about this, and it's a tricky issue to solve while still giving freedom of movement and a non-bare-bones environment. However, I hope to make future builds have position transitions that are somewhat context aware so that a position wouldn't be available unless the nearby environment would support it (enough clear/flat space for lying down, near a vertical surface for leaning, etc.). For the upcoming build though, we'll just have to try not to finish our fights near any streams :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: icollectsouls

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
vert few grapic options. thats reaaly bad. i dont need shadows, for example, but i am unable to turn them off
game lags as heck

Luderos

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2020
vert few grapic options. thats reaaly bad. i dont need shadows, for example, but i am unable to turn them off
game lags as heck
The shadow quality should change with the quality level, but even the lowest level doesn't turn them off completely. I should be able to add a standalone shadow toggle though, not in the upcoming update, but maybe in the one after.

Luderos any plans for futa on male/female action(in terms NPC tops protagonist)?
So scenes where the MC is getting fucked by the NPCs? Definitely

Luderos

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2020
I have no objection to this, just as long as there is a switch to disable futa, disable gay, I want my male MC surrounded by lots of female snusnu ;):love:
No gender pairing will ever be forced. At the moment, there's a single NPC selection (male, female, or futa) for all NPCs. However, once the things move along a bit, the current plan is to keep that type of selector for the Main story npcs but to have tick boxes to include the other genders in the random NPC population if you want. That way, you would be able to have, for example, all female story npcs and still be able to include (or exclude) males and/or futa in the general spawns. Mixing story NPC genders might happen eventually, but that's a much bigger organizational task.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote