RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
can you explain me whats so hot about bukkake?
Can you explain what's hot about Futanari? Shemales? Scat? Sissification? Necrophilia? Bestiality?

Some people find bukkake and other odd kinks exciting.

Just like the BDSM content of this game is avoidable, it would be nice if certain content, like bukkake, was also made avoidable if that's not to your taste.

Last edited:

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Please, I need help. After the sex scene between the old man and the prostitute, I can't find nothing more to do. Everywhere I go says " No new content, wait for the next update". Have I missed something ? Cause usually, when the game is over, we got the "end of version " on screen. Thanks in advance

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
Travis72,
check the "Quest" in the game menu. If all of them have some red text in Quest Journal, it means this is the end of this version

Reactions: Travis72

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
How are you all? It's been a while since my last post. That's because There aren't much share with you guys yet. But still making this post to keep you guys in the loop.
Right now just writing scrips for the scene of the next update. Still deciding which quests to include in the next update. But one thing for sure, the neighbors will be back ;) There will also be some main story progression. Oh, and Jane will have a sexy outfit for her new job she got in the last update.
Unfortunately can't share any renders. Because didn't start to render the scenes yet. Also I needed to implement some new system in the rpg maker and it took some time to do that.
So stay tuned for more news in the future. And thank you all for all of your support.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
How are you all? It's been a while since my last post. That's because There aren't much share with you guys yet. But still making this post to keep you guys in the loop.
Right now just writing scrips for the scene of the next update. Still deciding which quests to include in the next update. But one thing for sure, the neighbors will be back ;) There will also be some main story progression. Oh, and Jane will have a sexy outfit for her new job she got in the last update.
Unfortunately can't share any renders. Because didn't start to render the scenes yet. Also I needed to implement some new system in the rpg maker and it took some time to do that.
So stay tuned for more news in the future. And thank you all for all of your support.
Yes the neighbors :p
Thanks for sharing (y)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
Sorry for not being able to update you guys about the game’s progress. I had some problem with my internet connection. So anyway, yes, I am still working on the game as much as I can.
But today I thought I would share with you about my working process and all the obstacles I had to overcome to make the game.
Those who are supporting me from the beginning might have noticed that I was able to release the first couple of updates very quickly. Each update took me about a month to finish. But now it’s taking much longer to do so.
One of the reasons behind that is, as the game progresses, things become more complicated and as a result take me more time to finish. But it’s not the main reason behind that. When I first started working on it, my country was in full quarantine due to the COVID 19. So I was able to work on the game full time. It’s not the case anymore. Since my work place reopened, I have to juggle between my day job and the game. Maybe one day with enough support I can quit my job and fully concentrate on working on the game. But for now, there is nothing I could do about it.
If you are a native english speaker then when you think of something, for example, an idea of a story, you think of it in english then you could transform your idea into words. It’s not the same with me since I’m not a native english speaker. So when I am thinking of a story for a quest of my game, I think of it in my own native language and then when I write down the story, I have to translate it in english. Which means it’s double work for me so it takes me longer to write for the game.I also have to make sure there are no typos, grammatical errors or any other mistakes.
But there is a saying, “Practice makes perfect”. And as I am writing for the game it’s becoming easier and easier for me to do so. And if I continue to do so, hopefully one day very soon writing won’t be that much of a difficult task for me anymore.
But those two problems that I mentioned, they are not even the biggest of my problems. My biggest hurdle is to render scenes for the game. It might surprise many of you to know that the GPU I use for rendering is GTX 1050ti. Which is not even a mid tier GPU. It’s more of a lower mid-tier. With that, even a simple scene render takes more than an hour to do so. And if it’s a complex scene with multiple characters and assets, then well, I have to wait 3-4 hour for one single scene. That is if everything goes well and my PC doesn't crash. Which by the way, happens sometimes.
So far I have given you guys only bad news. So let’s now talk about something good. I might be able to solve one of these problems. Which is buying a new GPU. I can’t do it this month though. Don’t have enough budget for that yet. But thanks to all of your support, I’ll be able to buy a better GPU next month. I still can’t go for something like RTX2080ti but I think a mid tier GPU like RTX2060 Super will be good enough to do the job for now. I will help me decrease the render time hugely and as a result I will be able to finish each update much sooner.
Before I finish, let's talk about why I decided to make this game. Playing video games is my passion, especially RPG. That’s why I wanted to make my own RPG. I spend years learning RPG Maker and other apps like DAZ3d and photoshop before I even start working on this game. What I am trying to say is, I took making this game very seriously and hope one day It will become my main profession. And I wanna thank all of my patrons, because of your support I can continue to work on the game.
And regarding the next update, there is still a lot of work to be done. So I can’t give you an exact release date yet. But I will share more information about the game’s progress in the upcoming weeks. So until then, good bye and take care.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
Sorry for not being able to update you guys about the game’s progress. I had some problem with my internet connection. So anyway, yes, I am still working on the game as much as I can.
But today I thought I would share with you about my working process and all the obstacles I had to overcome to make the game.
Those who are supporting me from the beginning might have noticed that I was able to release the first couple of updates very quickly. Each update took me about a month to finish. But now it’s taking much longer to do so.
One of the reasons behind that is, as the game progresses, things become more complicated and as a result take me more time to finish. But it’s not the main reason behind that. When I first started working on it, my country was in full quarantine due to the COVID 19. So I was able to work on the game full time. It’s not the case anymore. Since my work place reopened, I have to juggle between my day job and the game. Maybe one day with enough support I can quit my job and fully concentrate on working on the game. But for now, there is nothing I could do about it.
If you are a native english speaker then when you think of something, for example, an idea of a story, you think of it in english then you could transform your idea into words. It’s not the same with me since I’m not a native english speaker. So when I am thinking of a story for a quest of my game, I think of it in my own native language and then when I write down the story, I have to translate it in english. Which means it’s double work for me so it takes me longer to write for the game.I also have to make sure there are no typos, grammatical errors or any other mistakes.
But there is a saying, “Practice makes perfect”. And as I am writing for the game it’s becoming easier and easier for me to do so. And if I continue to do so, hopefully one day very soon writing won’t be that much of a difficult task for me anymore.
But those two problems that I mentioned, they are not even the biggest of my problems. My biggest hurdle is to render scenes for the game. It might surprise many of you to know that the GPU I use for rendering is GTX 1050ti. Which is not even a mid tier GPU. It’s more of a lower mid-tier. With that, even a simple scene render takes more than an hour to do so. And if it’s a complex scene with multiple characters and assets, then well, I have to wait 3-4 hour for one single scene. That is if everything goes well and my PC doesn't crash. Which by the way, happens sometimes.
So far I have given you guys only bad news. So let’s now talk about something good. I might be able to solve one of these problems. Which is buying a new GPU. I can’t do it this month though. Don’t have enough budget for that yet. But thanks to all of your support, I’ll be able to buy a better GPU next month. I still can’t go for something like RTX2080ti but I think a mid tier GPU like RTX2060 Super will be good enough to do the job for now. I will help me decrease the render time hugely and as a result I will be able to finish each update much sooner.
Before I finish, let's talk about why I decided to make this game. Playing video games is my passion, especially RPG. That’s why I wanted to make my own RPG. I spend years learning RPG Maker and other apps like DAZ3d and photoshop before I even start working on this game. What I am trying to say is, I took making this game very seriously and hope one day It will become my main profession. And I wanna thank all of my patrons, because of your support I can continue to work on the game.
And regarding the next update, there is still a lot of work to be done. So I can’t give you an exact release date yet. But I will share more information about the game’s progress in the upcoming weeks. So until then, good bye and take care.
Thanks for the news-feed my friend :)

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes