RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

papias

Jul 16, 2018
I totally agree with you.
And what are the other 4 games in your opinion?

Mmm, they're not entirely fitting the genre but off the top of my head I'd definitely recommend Melty's quest and Makina and the city of ruins. They feature heroines gradually sliding to more perverted scenarios and are fun games as well.

Also The humbling experience has the same theme of a normal female mc gradually becoming more open, sadly it was never finished.

Reactions: Don Corleone

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
I am admittedly stunned by how highly rated this game is, it isn't bad but there are a lot of instances where I feel like there should be player choice where there is not which I have found is a core part of a corruption game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I am admittedly stunned by how highly rated this game is, it isn't bad but there are a lot of instances where I feel like there should be player choice where there is not which I have found is a core part of a corruption game.
For me personally the primary parts which are for me contradicting/“annoying” are the parts with her uncle and with her brothers side quest and his black bf.

and yeah maybe you don’t have that much of choice in the white path but come on you have to admit it’s damn hot and still one of the best and most expand storylines atm

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Oh I will freely admit that I like the renders and a lot of this game is very hot, it just seems there are a lot of moments that should include player choice that don't.

Also the fact that this game throws at you part way in that in your background the MC has already had sex for money seems really out of place again.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Oh I will freely admit that I like the renders and a lot of this game is very hot, it just seems there are a lot of moments that should include player choice that don't.

Also the fact that this game throws at you part way in that in your background the MC has already had sex for money seems really out of place again.
i love this game and the mc but I have to agree with you here

Reactions: nodice20

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1599062289845.png

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
Even though Jane is sleeping, I am not. I am working as fast as I could on the next update. Right now rendering the scenes. But due to GPU limitation the progress is slower than I expected. That’s why the update is taking so long.
And speaking of GPU, I told you guys that I am gonna buy a new better GPU this month. But I decided to postpone this plan for a little while. Because NVIDIA just announced their new line of GPU. Which means, if I wait a little longer, I could buy a good last gen GPU at a much cheaper price. Or I could go for one of the new one, if I could afford it. But for now, I am stuck with my old GPU.
A new GPU will solve half of my problems. It will decrease the development time immensely. With a new better GPU I will be able to deliver new contents for the game much faster. Until then please bear with me for a little longer.
Now let’s talk about the game. While the scene is being rendered, I am not sitting idle. I am working on new clothing mechanics for the game. Right now, there is a clothing system in the game. Although it’s very limited. But with the new system, you could wear different types of outfits and walk around everywhere.
Of course at first your options will be limited. But as you progress, you will unlock more clothing options to choose from. And based on your depravity or morality points, you will have access to different types of outfits. Also NPC’s will react to you differently based on what kind of outfit you are wearing.
Unfortunately this system will not be implemented in the upcoming update. Because there is still a lot of work and testing to be done. This system also relies on me buying a new GPU. because implementing this system will require more renders than before. And I am already struggling with rendering as it is.
Thanks all of you for your understanding and support. I will keep you updated on the game’s progress. Until then stay safe and take care.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 798271

Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
Even though Jane is sleeping, I am not. I am working as fast as I could on the next update. Right now rendering the scenes. But due to GPU limitation the progress is slower than I expected. That’s why the update is taking so long.
And speaking of GPU, I told you guys that I am gonna buy a new better GPU this month. But I decided to postpone this plan for a little while. Because NVIDIA just announced their new line of GPU. Which means, if I wait a little longer, I could buy a good last gen GPU at a much cheaper price. Or I could go for one of the new one, if I could afford it. But for now, I am stuck with my old GPU.
A new GPU will solve half of my problems. It will decrease the development time immensely. With a new better GPU I will be able to deliver new contents for the game much faster. Until then please bear with me for a little longer.
Now let’s talk about the game. While the scene is being rendered, I am not sitting idle. I am working on new clothing mechanics for the game. Right now, there is a clothing system in the game. Although it’s very limited. But with the new system, you could wear different types of outfits and walk around everywhere.
Of course at first your options will be limited. But as you progress, you will unlock more clothing options to choose from. And based on your depravity or morality points, you will have access to different types of outfits. Also NPC’s will react to you differently based on what kind of outfit you are wearing.
Unfortunately this system will not be implemented in the upcoming update. Because there is still a lot of work and testing to be done. This system also relies on me buying a new GPU. because implementing this system will require more renders than before. And I am already struggling with rendering as it is.
Thanks all of you for your understanding and support. I will keep you updated on the game’s progress. Until then stay safe and take care.
Thanks for sharing my friend :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
thanks for the update Darkman_13

the changes/ideas sound all awesome and i would support this game for the corruption, the communication of the dev and cause of god damn hot jane and even he needs a new GPU (which i totally understand or mentally totally support!) but i can't financially cause of primary 2 reasons for me and its NOT the slower development no worries. Its just: 1. i don't really have the money - especially atm, and 2. i still would really like to see some more drastic changes when i support this game cause even i like the story, idea, character, fetishes, outfits and girls i still don't like - as even some other mentioned - that she already prostitute herself before the game starts, that i have to talk with the litte boys (totally fine with me its in the game for differnt fetishes ofc) for earning corruption points and that the therapist and her uncle still look way too young (not only cause its my fetish but also cause it just would make MUCH more sense) and both too similar. if these 3 things get changed i will even try to support it with my low budget.

i hope this is understandable. and thanks for communicate so much and keeping us updated ApertureStudio i don't regret giving your game such a high rating for a still quite early state. greetings

Last edited:

MaAda87

Jul 19, 2017
man i really like the corruption aspects of the game. i hope it stays that way and not become like 99% of the other games and be like "oh a cock, i cant resist, please stick it everywhere you want, stranger." thats why i dont love anna anymore. the whole cant resist and become a superslut bullshit is so annoying. and the last update didnt look promissing in that aspect tbh.

Reactions: henrymorgan
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes