RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

vero1987

Nov 20, 2018
Am I missing something or was that an incredibly tiny update? one night at bar , a hand job and one day at work

A lot more than that, GRN Storyline, new map, 2nd hand job in new map, find a slut for old man and sex scene with Alex.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Did you came across the scene where Jason showed jane her sextape?
Uhhh you are here?! :giggle: Maybe I forgot it then sorry :LOL: this update was great! better than the last one imo. Some really nice teasing stuff and great twist in the bar!

ofc i am not a fan of everything since everyone has opinions/tastes. But this update was really good! New character look good. Found only one grammar mistake (but no native speaker myself so no problem for me ^^)

Jane looks so lovely maybe I make a new profile pic to put her up there with my other most loved girls. She really deserves it.
Also love your dirty inner thought writings.

if I would have the money I really would support you. But then I also would like to see a few things changed. Like making the uncle and therapist older for example or maybe even let her be less experienced in sex (but since this is your character choice I accept it just the guys visual I can’t get behind personally regarding immersion)

oh and also I am personally no fan of the black boy (no racism just ok general) so I hope to see other ways to get depravity for other scenes. And that ppl who - unlike me- don’t like the old man content can skip it or end the quest line like I would like to skip/end the quest line regarding Jason. hope you understand this.

keep it up! And I hope you are over all alright. Read that you had issues irl and I think many of us here can relate to that..
Hopefully it’s - more or less - solved and it doesn’t exhaust you or confuse you too much otherwise I personally would totally understand if you would need to take a break from everything.

And damn I feel really sorry now that I forgot that you are active here too ApertureStudio stay healthy and strong :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: ApertureStudio

ApertureStudio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Uhhh you are here?! :giggle: Maybe I forgot it then sorry :LOL: this update was great! better than the last one imo. Some really nice teasing stuff and great twist in the bar!

ofc i am not a fan of everything since everyone has opinions/tastes. But this update was really good! New character look good. Found only one grammar mistake (but no native speaker myself so no problem for me ^^)

Jane looks so lovely maybe I make a new profile pic to put her up there with my other most loved girls. She really deserves it.
Also love your dirty inner thought writings.

if I would have the money I really would support you. But then I also would like to see a few things changed. Like making the uncle and therapist older for example or maybe even let her be less experienced in sex (but since this is your character choice I accept it just the guys visual I can’t get behind personally regarding immersion)

keep it up! And I hope you are over all alright. Read that you had issues irl and I think many of us here can relate to that..
Hopefully it’s - more or less - solved and it doesn’t exhaust you or confuse you too much otherwise I personally would totally understand if you would need to take a break from everything.

And damn I feel really sorry now that I forgot that you are active here too ApertureStudio stay healthy and strong :coffee:
Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad that you like my game. Patreon or not, all kinds of support helps. Because fans like you are the reason so many people heard about my game and decided to support me. That's way I'm still able to continue developing my game.

Personally I'm also not a big fan of earlier characters like the Doctor or the Uncle. But the reason behind this is because when I first start working on the game, I did not invest too much money on it. Because I didn't know if it will be a success or not. So I only worked with assets that came with daz3d Studio.

But after seeing the positive response from the people, I decided to spend more money in it and bought some custom characters. That's why my newer characters are far batter. but now if I go back and change the old characters it will break the immersion. But I'll see if I could tweak some of there facial feature to make them look older without changing how they actually look.

struzi

Jul 17, 2017
A lot more than that, GRN Storyline, new map, 2nd hand job in new map, find a slut for old man and sex scene with Alex.
she wont go inside GRN anymore and i cant for the love of me find the brothel or how to get to the slums

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
she wont go inside GRN anymore and i cant for the love of me find the brothel or how to get to the slums
This is quest related. You can only visit the slums when you have to. You can only re-enter GRN when the quest to do so is given. A lawyer will visit. Play the game. It happens after a while at home. Perhaps after a week. I'm not certain of the time but it takes some time.

Reactions: struzi

struzi

Jul 17, 2017
This is quest related. You can only visit the slums when you have to. You can only re-enter GRN when the quest to do so is given. A lawyer will visit. Play the game. It happens after a while at home. Perhaps after a week. I'm not certain of the time but it takes some time.
Thanks. So i just sleep until it happens? I have only the grandpa quest available atm.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks. So i just sleep until it happens? I have only the grandpa quest available atm.
Its a bit misleading, the questlog. There are quest that only appear you actually initiate it themselves. There are several quests. Beside grandpa, you can work for your aunt next door. Bring package to your neighbours. Your little brother will offer a quest. As you work for aunt your uncle will offer a job. Job will lead to another job.

The game won't tell how to manage your time so you have to do so. You can do some quest only at daytime, some at the evening so you can do more than one per day.

struzi

Jul 17, 2017
Its a bit misleading, the questlog. There are quest that only appear you actually initiate it themselves. There are several quests. Beside grandpa, you can work for your aunt next door. Bring package to your neighbours. Your little brother will offer a quest. As you work for aunt your uncle will offer a job. Job will lead to another job.
i have done all of them, exempt the granpa one, all the other quests are marked to be completed in later patches. Sry for being a tard but i can't seem to progress 1594975010908.png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i have done all of them, exempt the granpa one, all the other quests are marked to be completed in later patches. Sry for being a tard but i can't seem to progress
Which seem weird because after a week or so a lawyer should visit. Spend a couple of days at home then until a week went by then. I haven't done all the warehouse jobs within a week so for me it seemed everything happens pretty seamlessly but if you done everything ASAP then you may have to spend a few days at home just to catch up with the lawyer.

struzi

Jul 17, 2017
Which seem weird because after a week or so a lawyer should visit. Spend a couple of days at home then until a week went by then. I haven't done all the warehouse jobs within a week so for me it seemed everything happens pretty seamlessly but if you done everything ASAP then you may have to spend a few days at home just to catch up with the lawyer.
Progressed time 2 weeks forward by sleeping without luck, seems to be a bug but thanks anyway!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Progressed time 2 weeks forward by sleeping without luck, seems to be a bug but thanks anyway!
If you have continued from an old save that was past the time the lawyer suppose to trigger then yes, it can be a bug.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes